Aug 23 - Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith 'separate after 13 years of marriage'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Have Will and Jada split

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7817 pageviews
60 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Aug 23 - Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith 'separate after 13 years of marriage'

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith 'separate after 13 years of marriage'
By Sophie Forbes

[pic - click to view]

Last updated at 3:33 PM on 23rd August 2011

Over? Will Smith and Jada Pinkett are said to have separated
Just last month they opened the doors of their luxury Malibu home and happily posed for a revealing and intimate family photo shoot.
But Hollywood power couple Will Smith, 42, and wife Jade Pinkett-Smith's seemingly picture perfect marriage has now come to a shock end, according to a new report.
The pair, who have been married for 13 years, are said to have decided to call it quits, according to America's In Touch Weekly magazine.
More...Monochrome guests, a meringue dress and one giant bow: Why Kim Kardashian's wedding failed to deliver in the style stakes
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck expecting their third child as the 'thrilled' couple reveal the actress is pregnant

They have two children together - Jaden, 13, and Willow, ten.
They certainly gave no hint of trouble during their interview with Architectural Digest magazine only weeks ago.

When describing the layout of the 25,000sq ft house, Smith gushed that it had been designed with no 'dead ends… to create an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love'.
Jada, 39, also told the magazine: 'For Will and me this home was always a spiritual endeavour.

'We’re very earthy, organic people. We wanted to create a family retreat, something made by hand and as natural as possible, something that ties back to the land.'

She continued: 'Whatever it becomes, the craftsmanship will always represent our union and the love of our family.'
This will be the second marriage to end for Smith, who divorced former fashion design student Sheree Zampino in 1995 after three years together.

Famous family: Will and Jada have two children together Jaden, 13 and Willow, ten

They have a son, Willard Christopher Smith, also known as Trey, who is now 18.
He famously dedicated his 1998 single, Just the Two of Us, to Trey. Lyrics included: 'It didn't work out with me and your mom/But yo, push come to shove/You was conceived in love.'

After his first divorce, Smith found comfort in Jada, whom he had first met in 1990 when she auditioned and was rejected for the role of his girlfriend on his hit TV show, The Fresh Prince.

In 1997, they married in a lavish ceremony at a mansion near her hometown of Baltimore in front 100 friends and family.
Smith is one of the biggest film stars in Hollywood, with his blockbuster hits including Independence Day, I, Robot, Hitch, I Am Legend, The Pursuit of Happyness and I Am Legend.

He recently began filming the third instalment of his hit franchise, Men In Black.

No sign of trouble: The pair opened the doors of their home last month to Architectural Digest

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett separate after 13 years of marriage | Mail Online

60 comments for "Aug 23 - Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith 'separate after 13 years of marriage'"

6 years ago '05        #2
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
I don't believe it.
 08-23-2011, 09:43 AM         #3
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blame Based Anthony

[pic - click to view]

08-23-2011, 09:48 AM         #4
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
soooooooooooo j-ho and marc anthony separate out the blue, then will and jada and just so happens jada and marc work on that raggedy a.ss hawthorne show together......hmmmmmm something not right

oh well not that crucial, so who yall think going to the superbowl this season
You mad?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #5
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Hate to speculate so I won't. Does seem kind of abrupt and sketchy though.

Will and Jada sort of lost me when they got on that scientology kick. Hate to see them divorce but really who cares.
 08-23-2011, 10:02 AM         #6
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
so i see u talking shyt and don't know shyt............mad for what? oh that i'm a nurse in real life and that show raggedy as hell cause the ER don't function like that??!!!

imma need u to go find somebody to play with cause i can NEVER be mad at anybody bout fukkin with marc anthony heroin addicted looking a.ss

and next time u wanna address me with some nonsense and waste ya lil pitiful a.ss gifs know what the fukk u talking bout young'n cuz im not the one for dudes havin sucka attacks with stale drama
fu*k your lifestory n*gga! Its all jokes. But...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #7
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660

[pic - click to view]

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are doing just fine, thank you very much.

After a tabloid claimed Tuesday that the couple have separated after almost 14 years of marriage, an insider close to Will, 42, and Jada, 39, tells Us Weekly the story is "100 percent not true...It's total bulls***."

PHOTOS: Couples who really did call it quits

After meeting on the set of Fresh Prince of Bel Air in 1990, the superstar couple tied the knot on New Year's Eve in 1997, and are parents to actor-singer kids Jaden, 13, and Willow, 10, plus Trey, 18, Will's son from his first marriage.

PHOTOS: Will and Jada's crazy height difference

Indeed, there were no signs of trouble when Pinkett Smith recently appeared on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight -- with her man proudly watching in the wings. "He stood in the wings and flew in to be by her side," a show source says. "They were super affectionate...They were like teenagers, so in love!"

Back in June 2009, Pinkett Smith shot down speculation about her marriage.

PHOTOS: Check out their wedding photo

"I've heard all the things -- their marriage is not real, he's gay, she's gay, they swing," the Hawthorne actress said. "But at the end of the day, people have to believe what they have to believe. I'll tell you what, it's too hard to be in a pretend marriage. Life's too short for that one."

Ima let ya'll decide which is real...
 08-23-2011, 06:04 PM         #8
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gunna23 said:
will smith is one s3xy a.ss n*gga forreal

fu*k jada anorexic a.ss

will smith can bag any bad bi*ch in da world
your a chick right?
 6 years ago '10        #9
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
thanks Grezy for clearing that sh*t up for us.. too much inconsistency when it comes to relationships in the black community..

Will and Jada have been going strong for a long time, making superstars in the process.
 6 years ago '04        #10
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$825 | Props total: 35 35
 Youngray22 said:
your a chick right?
same thing i'm thinking. boxden be having n*ggas coming out the closet for real.
 6 years ago '05        #11
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,671 | Props total: 6418 6418

/thread
 6 years ago '07        #12
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Youngray22 said:
your a chick right?
nah just a trolling f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #13
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Gunna23 said:

fu*k jada anorexic a.ss

U a f*g bruh?
 6 years ago '04        #14
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
Smith is one of the biggest film stars in Hollywood, with his blockbuster hits including Independence Day, I, Robot, Hitch, I Am Legend, The Pursuit of Happyness and I Am Legend.
?

6 years ago '04        #15
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,661 | Props total: 11299 11299
 Gunna23 said:

fu*k jada anorexic a.ss

08-23-2011, 07:37 PM         #16
cnypitbulls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.......................last couple you thought that wouldn't split!!!!!

smith must be getting tired of jada (and mark anthony)
 08-23-2011, 07:46 PM         #17
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohh well, they both got money and will be fine............ Aint no one tripping, sh*t happens all the fu*kin time in AMERICA.
 08-23-2011, 07:48 PM         #18
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic45ACP said:
same thing i'm thinking. boxden be having n*ggas coming out the closet for real.

You don't have to be gay to be able to admit that a n*gga is s3xy as fu*k. That just shows u are secure in your skin. Just the other day me and my homeboys were talkin about how cute DJ Mr Cee is on the 1's and 2's.... no big deal. They know I'm not about to kiss no more dudes
 6 years ago '07        #19
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
 36 Nine said:
You don't have to be gay to be able to admit that a n*gga is s3xy as fu*k. That just shows u are secure in your skin. Just the other day me and my homeboys were talkin about how cute DJ Mr Cee is on the 1's and 2's.... no big deal. They know I'm not about to kiss no more dudes
 08-23-2011, 07:56 PM         #20
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago