Where is Nipsey Hustle?

most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
7522 pageviews
32 comments


Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
Where is Nipsey Hustle?
 

 
image

I haven't heard sh*t about him or from him really since The Marathon (which was nice as fu*k) dropped

32 comments for "Where is Nipsey Hustle?"

 7 years ago '10        #2
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,943 | Props total: 6096 6096
In the making for The Marathon continues


pretty sure its close to done with im not mistaken
 7 years ago '04        #3
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,657 | Props total: 9619 9619
 JETSoverERTHING said:
In the making for The Marathon continues


pretty sure its close to done with im not mistaken
he said next month or october is when he is going to put it out
 7 years ago '07        #4
Verse 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$16,823 | Props total: 6036 6036
9.30.11 ....."The Marathon Continues"......
 7 years ago '05        #5
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,030 | Props total: 28484 28484
 justinjones said:
he said next month or october is when he is going to put it out
I Believe Its 9-30-11. I Seen Some Drawings of What They Want The Artwork To Look Like.
 7 years ago '05        #6
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
the boy neighborhood nip hussle about to drop a gem
 7 years ago '05        #7
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 justinjones said:
he said next month or october is when he is going to put it out
 Verse said:
9.30.11 ....."The Marathon Continues"......
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Believe Its 9-30-11. I Seen Some Drawings of What They Want The Artwork To Look Like.
Alright good looking out
 7 years ago '11        #8
jackiiexgarciia 
space
avatar space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 1 1
 JETSoverERTHING said:
In the making for The Marathon continues


pretty sure its close to done with im not mistaken
TMC's he's straight working in the stu on that sh*t & doesn't wanna be disturbed :agreement6:
i watch out for his tweets i fu*king love his music!
 7 years ago '06        #9
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 255 255
Dude went ghost latley...but he be working/touring probably.


I still need that debut..
 7 years ago '10        #10
calicase 
space
avatar space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 224 224
that cat flippin that work, mayne. Give em a lil time, he gonna bless us with somethin.
 7 years ago '07        #11
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
I need that Marathon 2
 7 years ago '11        #12
jackiiexgarciia 
space
avatar space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 1 1
 KnicksLost said:
I need that Marathon 2
i know man me too
that TMC's is going to be hella ridiculous :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #13
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,386 | Props total: 206 206
its time for that debut album man, wtf the labels doing
 7 years ago '04        #14
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,657 | Props total: 9619 9619
 CheezyDoDo said:
its time for that debut album man, wtf the labels doing
he is independent now i think
 7 years ago '06        #15
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,442 | Props total: 11587 11587
i dont get yall some times. if a artist doesnt drop tracks like drake every day they fell off.
 7 years ago '06        #16
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,273 | Props total: 4768 4768
o how we 4get.... they was on the same set... one of them might not be anymore...



The LAPD had been responding to a f!ght between Los Angeles based rapper Ermias “Nipsey Hussle” Asghedom, 25, and his former manager Eugene “Big U” Henley.
The two were once close business partners when the rapper signed with Cinematic/Epic records in 2007. Plans to release his first studio album, South Central State of Mind, were to follow after his three mixtapes from the series Bullets Aint Got No Name were an instant hit on the underground, but that album was never released.


UNEEK MUSIC
March 22, 2011 - 2:16 pm
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM UNEEK MUSIC AND BIG U’S PR.
The altercation bewteen Big U and Nipsey Hussle was over gang banging
polictics no more or no less. Big U is not Nipsey Hussle’s manager and
hasn’t been his manager for some time .Big U has absolutely nothing to
do with his music or career.The f!ght had absolutely nothing to do
with money or music .Big U did beat up Nipsey Hussle ,his brother and
father.Nipsey’s brother started shooting to stop Big U from beating up
his family .LAPD started shooting at Nipsey’s brother because he was
armed.No one was shot
THIS IS A OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FROM UNEEK MUSIC
 7 years ago '06        #17
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,708 | Props total: 255 255
 MichaelKnight said:
Hussle*
 7 years ago '10        #18
calicase 
space
avatar space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 224 224
Thanks SunsetnVine, I wasnt hip to that info.
 7 years ago '05        #19
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Special Edd said:
i dont get yall some times. if a artist doesnt drop tracks like drake every day they fell off.
No one in this thread said he fell off. Well at least I Know I didn't. I asked where he was, and what he was doing because I heard he was dropping a new tape, but wasn't sure when or if he was even still gonna release it.

 MichaelKnight said:
Hussle*
Yea I know. My education kicked in and I fu*ked around and spelled it correctly.
 7 years ago '11        #20
jackiiexgarciia 
space
avatar space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 1 1
 sunsetnVine said:
o how we 4get.... they was on the same set... one of them might not be anymore...



The LAPD had been responding to a f!ght between Los Angeles based rapper Ermias “Nipsey Hussle” Asghedom, 25, and his former manager Eugene “Big U” Henley.
The two were once close business partners when the rapper signed with Cinematic/Epic records in 2007. Plans to release his first studio album, South Central State of Mind, were to follow after his three mixtapes from the series Bullets Aint Got No Name were an instant hit on the underground, but that album was never released.


UNEEK MUSIC
March 22, 2011 - 2:16 pm
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM UNEEK MUSIC AND BIG U’S PR.
The altercation bewteen Big U and Nipsey Hussle was over gang banging
polictics no more or no less. Big U is not Nipsey Hussle’s manager and
hasn’t been his manager for some time .Big U has absolutely nothing to
do with his music or career.The f!ght had absolutely nothing to do
with money or music .Big U did beat up Nipsey Hussle ,his brother and
father.Nipsey’s brother started shooting to stop Big U from beating up
his family .LAPD started shooting at Nipsey’s brother because he was
armed.No one was shot
THIS IS A OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FROM UNEEK MUSIC

^^^ this sh*ts irrelevant, we conversing about when TMC's will drop nothing to do with his last incident bro TROLLIN or what ?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy