Maryland football is doing like Oregon and having 15 uniform combos (pics)

most viewed right now
 141
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 118
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Liquid-Science said:
have a fun season trying to go through the SEC with Mike Richt on the hot seat

starting off 0-2 won't be fun
This. Georgia is a good program but ill be damned if they can make it over bama, lsu and whoever is hot in the sec that year. Last championship was in '80 and thats not changing anytime soon
 6 years ago '04        #42
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 CutKidd21 said:
Auburn is known more for UA than the school the founders went to


and we don't pay nike to make our sh*t, they do

and they stay hookin it up
that's how apparel deals work, it's for promotion

that's why everyone knows the UA symbol...they saw Cam Newton was rocking it while he was holding up the crystal football at the end of last season

everyone in the sports world knows who Kevin Plank is and where he went

NCAA final four in 2014

BCS bowl game by 2016
 6 years ago '08        #43
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,742 | Props total: 11629 11629
 ttime236 said:
This. Georgia is a good program but ill be damned if they can make it over bama, lsu and whoever is hot in the sec that year. Last championship was in '80 and thats not changing anytime soon
:lachen001:
 6 years ago '09        #44
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ttime236 said:
This. Georgia is a good program but ill be damned if they can make it over bama, lsu and whoever is hot in the sec that year. Last championship was in '80 and thats not changing anytime soon
Bet your dumbass was saying that to Auburn fans last year

Both those teams you named have issues and the only reason Bama won the NC is bc colt mccoy couldn't play. Garrett gilbert was throwing TDs on them

and LSU jumped over us to play in 2007


we'll still have a football team in 2013, will you
 6 years ago '09        #45
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Liquid-Science said:
that's how apparel deals work, it's for promotion

that's why everyone knows the UA symbol...they saw Cam Newton was rocking it while he was holding up the crystal football at the end of last season

everyone in the sports world knows who Kevin Plank is and where he went

NCAA final four in 2014

BCS bowl game by 2016
They were more known before last year... and good luck with that BCS bowl having FSU in your division
 6 years ago '07        #46
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Liquid-Science said:
that's how apparel deals work, it's for promotion

that's why everyone knows the UA symbol...they saw Cam Newton was rocking it while he was holding up the crystal football at the end of last season

everyone in the sports world knows who Kevin Plank is and where he went

NCAA final four in 2014

BCS bowl game by 2016
Even I gotta laugh at that. UMD is my alma mater but

 CutKidd21 said:
Bet your dumbass was saying that to Auburn fans last year

Both those teams you named have issues and the only reason Bama won the NC is bc colt mccoy couldn't play. Garrett gilbert was throwing TDs on them

and LSU jumped over us to play in 2007


we'll still have a football team in 2013, will you
By the recent look of things, yeah
 6 years ago '09        #47
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ttime236 said:
Even I gotta laugh at that. UMD is my alma mater but



By the recent look of things, yeah

Denial stage one. Probably will have to forfeit your 1st game
 6 years ago '04        #48
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 ttime236 said:
Even I gotta laugh at that. UMD is my alma mater but



By the recent look of things, yeah
don't be trying to throw Maryland in your sig when it happens
 08-22-2011, 10:52 PM         #49
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Bet your dumbass was saying that to Auburn fans last year

Both those teams you named have issues and the only reason Bama won the NC is bc colt mccoy couldn't play. Garrett gilbert was throwing TDs on them

and LSU jumped over us to play in 2007


we'll still have a football team in 2013, will you
how the fu*k you let auburn get a championship before you n*ggas....

georgia never, ever ever ever EVER lives up to the hype. its been happening for over 30 years now, they had so many chances to win atleast 2.....

 6 years ago '05        #50
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 CutKidd21 said:
sh*t is so lame these schools with no tradition jocking Oregon
Maryland is to Under Armour as Oregon is to Nike. (minus the on-field success of course)

IIRC UA's founder was a Maryland grad or some sh*t like that. They get to do all the experimenting with unis and sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #51
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 BoSox84 said:
Maryland is to Under Armour as Oregon is to Nike. (minus the on-field success of course)

IIRC UA's founder was a Maryland grad or some sh*t like that. They get to do all the experimenting with unis and sh*t
don't worry about cuttkid

him and DomieD live to take the opposing side or discredit anything I post on here

they love me deep down

 6 years ago '05        #52
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 ttime236 said:
Even I gotta laugh at that. UMD is my alma mater but



By the recent look of things, yeah
Hold up. Maryland is your alma mater, but you're repping the Canes
 6 years ago '04        #53
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
i think i just seen a bunch of different variations of Heinz ketchup bottles. ?
 6 years ago '04        #54
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
iono why da fu*k anybody comparing mayland to uga football its a no contest jus check the history its a no contest
 6 years ago '04        #55
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
 TanstA! said:
i think i just seen a bunch of different variations of Heinz ketchup bottles. ?
 BoSox84 said:
Hold up. Maryland is your alma mater, but you're repping the Canes
 6 years ago '04        #56
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
iono why da fu*k anybody comparing mayland to uga football its a no contest jus check the history its a no contest
no one was comparing them

that f*ggot cuttkid is mad that Nike threw them 1 ugly a.ss red alternate while Maryland gets a whole wardrobe
 6 years ago '10        #57
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
maryland has a football team? well i'll be damned...
 6 years ago '04        #58
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 MistaKlean said:
maryland has a football team? well i'll be damned...
you root for teams in 4 different states in different time zones and a mets fan on top of it, get outta here


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #59
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 BoSox84 said:
Maryland is to Under Armour as Oregon is to Nike. (minus the on-field success of course)

IIRC UA's founder was a Maryland grad or some sh*t like that. They get to do all the experimenting with unis and sh*t
When has under armour ever had multiple colorways


lame imitation
 6 years ago '09        #60
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Liquid-Science said:
no one was comparing them

that f*ggot cuttkid is mad that Nike threw them 1 ugly a.ss red alternate while Maryland gets a whole wardrobe
that nobody will see in your never televised games
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy