Priorities/Things to look for:
1. NO INJURIES!!!!!
2. I wanna see more of Jerrell Jernigan in the slot. Not no last 5 minutes of the 4th Q either.
3. Offensive progression... Atleast 2 good drives.
4. Will JPP continue to look other worldly?
5. The Rookie LB's... Herz, Jones and Jaquin... Adrian Tracy too.
6. Will Devin Thomas continue to look good?
7. Anything out of the Special Teams whatsoever?????? ANYTHING?
Right on homie, outside of injuries, all I care about is how the Receivers and LB's are looking. With that said, the OL will have to hold up for Eli to give the WR's some good looks. I'm convinced our special teams will always be sh*ttty