Terrelle Pryor Drafted in 3rd Round By RAIDERS

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 xRapHeadx said:
Louis Murphy 4th round
Jacoby Ford 4th round
Tyvon Branch 4th round
Michael Bush 4th round
Signed Tommy Kelly as an undrafted FA

He drafts triangle numbers, sure, but for the most part we get a pretty good return on pick investment. Al knows talent.
you forgot Chaz
 6 years ago '06        #142
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
hope he does well...whatever position he plays
 6 years ago '09        #143
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 ttime236 said:
I applaud your optimisim if you can justify Russell of all people. For the other raiders fan sayin playoffs, just know Jason Campbell and a leaky o-line will get you 7 wins max and thats if everything goes perfect
I'm not justifying him. He fizzled out, but at the end of the 08-09 season, he was starting to get it and everything looked good.

Campbell is trash and the offensive line has 1 good starter. The defensive line is good enough to keep the Raiders in any game. I doubt we win 8 games, and I've said this in the Raider thread
 6 years ago '05        #144
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,174 | Props total: 18450 18450
If y'all still had Nmadi I'd proly give the benefit of maybe sneakin in the playoffs.
 6 years ago '05        #145
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Not sure about the Raiders.........

He wants to play QB, so hopefully they give him a decent shot before moving him to WR........

Wish him nothing but success wherever he plays.
 6 years ago '05        #146
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
badazz thats the first post of yours where i just wanna slap you upside your head

Wish him nothing but success wherever he plays.
Coach k!ller before he even made it to the NFL

Topic...

This is my Raiders Fanhood :hang:
 6 years ago '05        #147
space
space
3 years or less this dude will be in Miami pushing cars on a used sales lot begging lebron to come do an autograph session
 6 years ago '05        #148
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 TheInevitable24 said:
3 years or less this dude will be in Miami pushing cars on a used sales lot begging lebron to come do an autograph session
Come on now, give him a chance....dont write him off just yet.

Hue Jackson was able to keep Chad in check in Cincy, he can handle TP.....
 6 years ago '05        #149
space
space
If he never did what he did in school this would have been a dream come true this would have been better than us taking Smith anywhere in that draft over Russell but you know what hes a PIECE OF SH*T at life and dosnt deserve a chance I drank the juice when he was at OSU and it almost got us bowl banned

Dont forget to vote for Tressell for senate 2012.
 6 years ago '05        #150
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 TheInevitable24 said:
If he never did what he did in school this would have been a dream come true this would have been better than us taking Smith anywhere in that draft over Russell but you know what hes a PIECE OF SH*T at life and dosnt deserve a chance I drank the juice when he was at OSU and it almost got us bowl banned

Dont forget to vote for Tressell for senate 2012.
I drank the same juice too, but think about it, what he did at OSU was not that bad.....He didnt get a DUI or into Bar f!ghts, He was never arrested......He fu*kin signed autographs for tattoos including a big a.ss OSU tattoo on his forearm, along with 5 other players, but people arent condemning them like TP

Im sure he did take money while at OSU, from his mentor and others, but he never told the NCAA and the car issued has already been cleared....things could be alot worse at OSU
 6 years ago '09        #151
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
People getting mad over tattoos and a rented whip. All this anger for 1 player. Why not go at the higher ups who make all the money but expect players to live off scraps.

And even outside of that, much worse has been committed. Not saying he doesn't need to be accountable for his actions, but he's not at State no more so from here on, he has to fix them questionable life characteristics himself. Just talking SOLELY on a football level, he has potential.

We still have a football program so be glad about that.
 6 years ago '05        #152
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Billdotel said:
Tell me where has this strategy worked?
What strategy are you talking about? This isnt a consistent thing so it cant be a team's strategy(like the patriots being known for trading for multiple picks). You act like we give away picks every year. So your trying to tell me that a team that was drafting in the top 10 on a consistent basis needs to keep investing their future in the draft? Us having fewer picks next year isnt that big a deal, because we are young and invested in the majority of our skill positions.

A lot of people in here are just hating cuz its the raiders...real talk. I dont know the last time i heard that we did something smart, even all the way back to the Nnamdi pick

Last edited by astroblack9; 08-22-2011 at 08:11 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #153
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 xRapHeadx said:
He's going to a perfect situation. Ton of talent at WR. Top 2 running game. A very very promising defense. and no pressure to start right away. He's going to get every chance to beat Campbell out, and I think he'll do it
^^ is this the same raphead??? :applause:
 6 years ago '10        #154
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 ttime236 said:
Damn, hyping the sh*t outta ur raiders. Drafting Russell and Heyward Bey alone should get his drafting rights revoked. And ur o-line is bout to be trash this year, see how little development Pryor shows behind that line

still cant believe yall took DVD, in the 3rd round too. Absolute bum
just like when we drafted jacoby ford?

if you look at the redo draft article i think we had 3 first round quality players that we drafted, wtf are you talking about?

its always a risk drafting combine stars but Al Davis knows how, obviously russel was a bum and DHB was a reach. but DHB is learning how to play and has been having a very solid preseason.

dont know too much about your team but i do know you signed haynesworth for 100 mill and traded him to the pats. your organization is just as bad or even one of the worse. your organization on the other hand cant draft and signs veterans that wont play for them.
 08-22-2011, 09:42 PM         #155
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
al davis the realest owner, he give him a chance

Last edited by DrX; 08-22-2011 at 09:56 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #156
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 ttime236 said:
Damn, hyping the sh*t outta ur raiders. Drafting Russell and Heyward Bey alone should get his drafting rights revoked. And ur o-line is bout to be trash this year, see how little development Pryor shows behind that line

still cant believe yall took DVD, in the 3rd round too. Absolute bum
how is he an absolute bum...you prolly havent even watched a preseason game you fu*king dumbass
 6 years ago '07        #157
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 trb_5 said:
how is he an absolute bum...you prolly havent even watched a preseason game you fu*king dumbass
Muthafu*ka, I saw him play for 4 years for miami. Soft as tissue paper, only 1 int his entire career. Justify the pick tho go ahead

Raiders fans just mad that yall are actually a worst franchise than us. I mean checkdown Campbell?? cmon son. At least we're realistic and know we suck and need a qb. Yall actually saying playoffs after losing Miller, Gallery, and Aso??
 08-22-2011, 10:17 PM         #158
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trb_5 said:
Miami fans know he sucks.

He's a Cane tho so he might blow up in the league
 6 years ago '05        #159
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 ttime236 said:
Muthafu*ka, I saw him play for 4 years for miami. Soft as tissue paper, only 1 int his entire career. Justify the pick tho go ahead

Raiders fans just mad that yall are actually a worst franchise than us. I mean checkdown Campbell?? cmon son. At least we're realistic and know we suck and need a qb. Yall actually saying playoffs after losing Miller, Gallery, and Aso??
why should i have to justify a 3rd round pick...its a fu*king 3rd rounder...the whole draft is a crap shoot

he didnt even get playing time at miami...if you watched him for 4 years you would know that..but i guess you left that out

any pick can be a failure...but you are trying to knock the raiders for drafting a player you think sucks in the 3rd round...its not like we drafted him 1st overall ...you can talk all the sh*t you want about jamarcus...but dont try to justify that our organization is stupid based on a 3rd round pick...especially considering how good hes been playing in the preseason with no expectations

gallery was a bust at left tackle and thats why we drafted him...who cares if he left..hes never made a pro bowl before and was taken 2nd overall

aso leaving doesnt bother me anymore...good players are bound to go...what good is paying someone 16 milli a year to just shut down half the side and not make any plays...you need plays

and miller is not a game changer...coaches dont scheme to take miller out the game...he aint no antonio gates...so if he leaves who gives a fu*k

Last edited by trb_5; 08-22-2011 at 10:24 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #160
theFREAK 3683 heat pts3683
space
space
$53,740 | Props total: 38604 38604
Bingo

Jackson on Pryor: "This young man is a quarterback. That’s where we’re going to start and we’ll go from there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy