Terrelle Pryor Drafted in 3rd Round By RAIDERS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 Akira Son Bio said:
Raiders are not a scrub team for all to point and laugh at

Al Davis on the other hand .......

Al's definitely made some poor choices and reaches, but what club hasn't?
 6 years ago '09        #122
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Akira Son Bio said:
Raiders are not a scrub team for all to point and laugh at

Al Davis on the other hand .......

He's one of the best drafters in the league.
 08-22-2011, 03:50 PM         #123
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jostre said:
quick to defense... riggght. [not gna even bring up the dolphins booing henne/ desperately wanting kyle orton]
not quick to defense...you quoted me and I responded. If you can't handle someone calling you out on something you don't know don't quote someone. you'll look less dumb

what does that have to do with drafting terrelle pryor at a reach in the 3rd round of the supplemental draft? he would not have been playing QB this yr on this team. the team is in win now mode w/ sparano's job on the line, not spend time on a project mode. Hence why the raiders took him.

remedial much
 6 years ago '07        #124
space
space
 Cheeze said:
not quick to defense...you quoted me and I responded. If you can't handle someone calling you out on something you don't know don't quote someone. you'll look less dumb

what does that have to do with drafting terrelle pryor at a reach in the 3rd round of the supplemental draft? he would not have been playing QB this yr on this team. the team is in win now mode w/ sparano's job on the line, not spend time on a project mode. Hence why the raiders took him.

remedial much
we didn't have a 4th round pick to give up...

and he would have been gone before we could have gotten him in the 5th, I guarantee that sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #125
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
3rd round picks aren't all that valuable... It's not a reach with his combination of triangle numbers and experience.
 6 years ago '09        #126
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
He's going to a perfect situation. Ton of talent at WR. Top 2 running game. A very very promising defense. and no pressure to start right away. He's going to get every chance to beat Campbell out, and I think he'll do it
 6 years ago '08        #127
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
 tonio25 said:
Face it his career is over before it starts with the Raiders. You really think they are gonna give him time to develop? Once his suspension is up and Jason Campbell stinks up the joint they are gonna throw him in and expect miracles that won't happen.
i can honestly see this happen. raiders gonna be like we cant do any worse and just yank campbell mid-game. might as well let the youngin learn on the go
 6 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
i can honestly see this happen. raiders gonna be like we cant do any worse and just yank campbell mid-game. might as well let the youngin learn on the go
Raiders are on the verge of being a playoff team, so no, they won't just throw him in there and let him learn on the fly

none of yall really know sh*t about this team do you?
 08-22-2011, 03:58 PM         #129
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
we didn't have a 4th round pick to give up...

and he would have been gone before we could have gotten him in the 5th, I guarantee that sh*t
I already know that, the other guy is bringing the booing of Henne/Orton trade talks up like drafting Pryor would have us starting him week 6 like he's the savior

Pryor is not anyone's answer to winning a super bowl at QB THIS YEAR. The Dolphins are riding with Henne cause Sparano's job is on the line.
 6 years ago '09        #130
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
I don't know about all of that. Really don't follow the Raiders enough to comment on that one

but anything bad or just flat out ignorant that happens with that organization 9 times out of 10 his name is right in the middle of it.
Louis Murphy 4th round
Jacoby Ford 4th round
Tyvon Branch 4th round
Michael Bush 4th round
Signed Tommy Kelly as an undrafted FA

He drafts triangle numbers, sure, but for the most part we get a pretty good return on pick investment. Al knows talent.
 6 years ago '11        #131
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5613 5613
Lol you keep yelling that they are on the verge of being a playoff team. They swept their division (which won't happen again) and still finished 3rd. How the hell does that happen? They will not make the playoffs bottom line
 6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 tonio25 said:
Lol you keep yelling that they are on the verge of being a playoff team. They swept their division (which won't happen again) and still finished 3rd. How the hell does that happen? They will not make the playoffs bottom line
they went 2-6 against non-division opponents, THAT won't happen again

4-2 or 5-1 against the rest of the AFCW, book it

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 08-22-2011 at 04:23 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #133
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
fu*k all these short term memory what have you done for me lately a.ss scrubs... ESP the ones with sh*tty a.ss teams CURRENTLY (random skins fans...) I like the pick glad we got em hope he does well for us but bottom line no matter when we got him how much we paid or otherwise most of y'all would find something to hate on because it's us.
4 years 2.5 mil, not 2 mil per year, TOTAL
 6 years ago '12        #134
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 6 years ago '07        #135
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 xRapHeadx said:
3rd round picks aren't all that valuable... It's not a reach with his combination of triangle numbers and experience.
 xRapHeadx said:
He's going to a perfect situation. Ton of talent at WR. Top 2 running game. A very very promising defense. and no pressure to start right away. He's going to get every chance to beat Campbell out, and I think he'll do it
Damn, hyping the sh*t outta ur raiders. Drafting Russell and Heyward Bey alone should get his drafting rights revoked. And ur o-line is bout to be trash this year, see how little development Pryor shows behind that line

still cant believe yall took DVD, in the 3rd round too. Absolute bum
 6 years ago '04        #136
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 KeepinItTrill said:
Raiders are on the verge of being a playoff team, so no, they won't just throw him in there and let him learn on the fly

none of yall really know sh*t about this team do you?

6 years ago '09        #137
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
I just found out from sources that Al Davis only drafted Pryor to work security in the lots so his fans stop getting fu*ked up. Al says this had nothing to do with football skills. More at eleven.
 6 years ago '07        #138
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
 astroblack9 said:
I see everyone commenting bout our draft picks and the fact that since we dont have any, our futures doomed...but aint yall the same n*ggas talkin bout 'Raiders dont know how to draft and gon fu*k up..."?

So...either way, it dont matter right?

And im alright with having less picks...we need to get veterans, not keep bringing guys in to try n develop...were young enough
Tell me where has this strategy worked?
 6 years ago '09        #139
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Damn, hyping the sh*t outta ur raiders. Drafting Russell and Heyward Bey alone should get his drafting rights revoked. And ur o-line is bout to be trash this year, see how little development Pryor shows behind that line

still cant believe yall took DVD, in the 3rd round too. Absolute bum
Russell at the end of his second year was looking like a real QB..then his uncle died and he gave up.

When Darrius has gotten targets, he's produced very well. He's improved every year.
 6 years ago '07        #140
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 xRapHeadx said:
Russell at the end of his second year was looking like a real QB..then his uncle died and he gave up.

When Darrius has gotten targets, he's produced very well. He's improved every year.
I applaud your optimisim if you can justify Russell of all people. For the other raiders fan sayin playoffs, just know Jason Campbell and a leaky o-line will get you 7 wins max and thats if everything goes perfect
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago