NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2011, 03:54 PM         #61
BIGBrandon2785  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne lucky he dident get too hurt,cuz that hospital is dog sh*t.
 08-22-2011, 03:54 PM         #62
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is pushing 30, and did this muthafu*ka say Gnarly? smh.......damn I know you rich cuzz but come the fu*k on now
 6 years ago '07        #63
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15988 15988
 Zaosyn said:
Wayne is 28 years old. For a 28 year old guy he's doing good for a beginner. Let him learn at his pace and lower your standards because this is just a hobby for him Ya'll treat this like he needs to be ready for the Xgames in 2 years. fu*k outta here. Also I don't know many people who pick up skate boarding and one of the first things they do is learn how to drop in. Most are cool with just doing basic tricks so to some extent Wayne is doing really good. And remember HE'S 28 YEARS OLD, he isn't an athlete or really in shape
no he is not... lol B do not speak what you do not know...you skate?.. he needs to be able to ollie in at least a month isht...no one I ever met that just started skatin busted they a.ss like this dude...and those that even fell hard...quit. This isht aint easy.. you either got it or you don't .. and the key word here is.... he isn't an athelete lol... droppin in is not considered a trick... thats the most basic of basics lol... a trick is a trick.. if you can do the basic trick..which is an ollie then you can grind..50/50...5.0...krook, backside/frontside..boardslide noseslide... hurricane..feeble..lol ..droppin in is super basic.. and I know girls who had it in less than a week

and did he really say gnarly...like he is really posin tryin to fit in and isht like skaters actually say that isht..lol smh... if this wasn't lil wayne ya'll them mo suckies who would be laughin at him fallin

Last edited by Damagegadget; 08-22-2011 at 04:14 PM..
 08-22-2011, 04:04 PM         #64
Fresh 84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

painkillers are for pussies

6 years ago '07        #65
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15988 15988
 T R I L L said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #66
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 DrockSteady said:
ive been skating for 13yrs, you dont just get good at over night, there are exceptions tho, wayne isnt one of them and if you skateboard you can clearly tell by the gif underneath this.

hes crouched the whole time which shows lack of confidence within himself on the board. you can tell if someone feels confident on a board by their posture and the way they push.

i dont like people doing this skating sh*t just cuz its popular now. im latino and back when i started people would talk sh*t sayin its for white, and them same n*ggas like this sh*t cuz Wayne do it

the media raping both my cultures
This. Lets you know that they are some hypocrites and some monkey see monkey do a.ss n*ggas...
 08-22-2011, 04:14 PM         #67
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skating is corny to me but to each his own
 6 years ago '04        #68
Cali 
space
space
space
$295 | Props total: 9 9
 1LynguisticMind said:
he did on purpose to get them vike 10's
LOL hahahaha ... but he really dont need an excuse for that hahhaha he got too much "MMO0o0o0o0o0LAAAHHH BAAYYYBEH"
 6 years ago '05        #69
Qwann00 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$593 | Props total: 498 498
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
lmfao. I hate skaters who can't skate, but pretend they can
seriously. weezy should not be tryin to skate he is not coordinated enough and as you can see he busted his face
 6 years ago '04        #70
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
Lol at skaters mad at little Wayne cuz he can't skate lmao who cares let him keep falling...HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE YOU MADE TODAY..?
 6 years ago '11        #71
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
lmao at all the healthy activities weezy has picked up ever since becoming sober
 08-22-2011, 05:04 PM         #72
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #73
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
damn the lord almost took him...
 08-22-2011, 05:29 PM         #74
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SCATEBOARDIN IS SOME f*ggot WHITEBOY sh*t..
 6 years ago '07        #75
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 DrockSteady said:
haah i feel you, but back when i first started with my homies thats how it was, wed give props to each other even if it was basic sh*t, but then again we all started around the same time. the older cats would give us props but thats cuz we'd skate with them and sh*t. them n*ggas is prolly gettin paid to teach that n*gga tho.

No i definitely understand when bunch of homies go in at skatepark or whatever and prop eachother for tricks they land, this vid was just blatant a.ss-kissin sh*t thats whats so disgusting to me, homies proppin each other is one thing but fu*kin celebrity yes-men make me sick
 08-22-2011, 06:41 PM         #76
kiTHCen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
n*gga EVERYBODY fu*kin eats it or has ..
At least the n*gga is ACTUALLY out skating, you skate you fall you learn...
 6 years ago '06        #77
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 Kid Cunner said:
You're missing the point, regardless he's actually out there doing it and trying. He obviously has a real interest in the sh*t if he's doing it so much lately esp when he's touring 24/7 and putting an album out. Can't expect this n*gga to be a beast with the sh*t.
i dont expect him to be. if he does it cuz he genuinely enjoys it then more power to him. what i dont like is the fake a.ss n*ggas that follow suit.

Yelsgnik said:
please tell me that a.ss in your avy is photo-shopped or fake lol
haha i hope it isnt.

freshly baked said:
Get a life and stop being a Simon Cowell Poser!
im not, im only stating facts.

this is me and my homies. i know my sh*t so i have a right to speak

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #78
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
imagine he died

6 years ago '05        #79
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 THEYOUNGMESSIAH said:
SCATEBOARDIN IS SOME f*ggot WHITEBOY sh*t..
f*ggot whiteboys dont go to the hospital for skating a 3 feet deep bowl.

i dont skate, did in my early teens, but skating took a tole on my hockey and bball cause trying to hang with my boys was fu*ked up, we went from ollying the curb to kickfliiping 10 stairs in a matter of one skating season(canafian winters), but that learning process had us busted up, cause we would have to get up and try again no matter a much blood spills or we would of never amounted to nothing. we 25 to 30 now, some of my boyz still skate and it aint no joke they get fu*ked up, walk around with canes and sh*t.

u say, at least he trying dont hate, but if a skater who never had a feel for beats started rapping like a wack a.ss at 28... what would bx do? laugh at his a.ss for month, weezy is that guy, he's wack on a skateboard, hospital trip in the first month of skating... quit, skating is for skaters and not for promotion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
20 hours ago