Lil Wayne Rushed To Hospital After Skateboarding Accident

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2011, 03:08 PM         #41
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrockSteady said:
ive been skating for 13yrs, you dont just get good at over night, there are exceptions tho, wayne isnt one of them and if you skateboard you can clearly tell by the gif underneath this.

hes crouched the whole time which shows lack of confidence within himself on the board. you can tell if someone feels confident on a board by their posture and the way they push.

i dont like people doing this skating sh*t just cuz its popular now. im latino and back when i started people would talk sh*t sayin its for white, and them same n*ggas like this sh*t cuz Wayne do it

the media raping both my cultures
please tell me that a.ss in your avy is photo-shopped or fake lol
 6 years ago '04        #42
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 luckyy0013 said:
Melhoras Weezy

[pic - click to view]

best gif ever!
 6 years ago '04        #43
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Damagegadget said:
I skate... yes everyone falls....but judging by his need to go to a hospital...from just pushing around..he prolly should quit.
No one ever got better at something by quitting
 6 years ago '07        #44
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16193 16193
 Kid Cunner said:
You're missing the point, regardless he's actually out there doing it and trying. He obviously has a real interest in the sh*t if he's doing it so much lately esp when he's touring 24/7 and putting an album out. Can't expect this n*gga to be a beast with the sh*t.
his "real" interest has been tested...real skaters generally would keep tryin the trick..(unless bones were broke) and in his case Im guess he prolly just fell off the board while A. pushing around.. or B. dropping in. Unlike in rap...you will be tested on how real you are..not only by fellow skaters, but by your board. I mean if he has been injured to the point he needs a hospital he needs to quit while ahead.. I have thrown myself down some ill isht, and still haven't seen a hospitalizing injury..but have thoroughly broke myself off. Got right back up and kept skating ..
 6 years ago '08        #45
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
Never met a n*gga that said gnarley
 08-22-2011, 03:19 PM         #46
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
Gnarly
This. What's next bra? dude? tubeular? epic?
 6 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
No one ever got better at something by quitting
he is not going to get better..lol you get better at skating by taking pain..and knowing how to fall... which he clearly does not know how to do.. he clearly does not have the balance for it.... so less he wants to be severely broken off again he should quit..its in his best interests
 08-22-2011, 03:20 PM         #48
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never saw this coming, wayne skating.....but hey, good for him. Just tell him to rock a helmet and some pads or he gonna be in and out of the hospital.
 6 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 Loyalist said:
Never met a n*gga that said gnarley
yea who says that isht anyways...even white skaters I know don't say that isht...thats some ninja turtle isht... and we all like ninja turtles Im sure lol
 6 years ago '09        #50
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 luckyy0013 said:
Melhoras Weezy

[pic - click to view]

isnt that jim jones mom

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #51
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
Let a man live his life. Who cares if he starts skateboarding? Hell, at least it's something positive. If people had more hobbies, they'd have far less time to hate.
 6 years ago '11        #52
freshly baked 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
 DrockSteady said:
ive been skating for 13yrs, you dont just get good at over night, there are exceptions tho, wayne isnt one of them and if you skateboard you can clearly tell by the gif underneath this.

hes crouched the whole time which shows lack of confidence within himself on the board. you can tell if someone feels confident on a board by their posture and the way they push.

i dont like people doing this skating sh*t just cuz its popular now. im latino and back when i started people would talk sh*t sayin its for white, and them same n*ggas like this sh*t cuz Wayne do it

Get a life and stop being a Simon Cowell Poser!
 6 years ago '06        #53
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
I guess everybody who starts skating is a poser huh? smh,let dude find things to do since he cant be on drugs or drink dumbass haters and I dont even call myself a fan of his

Last edited by Affectz; 08-22-2011 at 04:17 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #54
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

Pimp'n Says: Wow, dat 1 homomotional @$$ n!gg@ period came down in here bcuz dat n!gg@ wanna skate. Who da phuck is u da skate park gate keeper?

"Hate'n @$$ n!gg@z be balla block'n, act'n like some goal keepers"
 6 years ago '10        #55
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 618 618
 DrockSteady said:

Thank you:agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #56
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$797 | Props total: 1305 1305
"n*gga EVERYBODY fu*kin eats it or has ..
At least the n*gga is ACTUALLY out skating, you skate you fall you learn..."

- real sh*t..if u skate uve fallen.. He earnin his stripes
 6 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Jeavila1014 said:
"n*gga EVERYBODY fu*kin eats it or has ..
At least the n*gga is ACTUALLY out skating, you skate you fall you learn..."

- real sh*t..if u skate uve fallen.. He earnin his stripes
I can't think of anyone I know who has fallen as hard as he has in their first year of skating alone... and as I have said those that were serious about it kept doing the trick until they landed it... yes you are going to fall.. and those falls will eventually determine how many stripes you willing to earn
 6 years ago '06        #59
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18234 18234
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #60
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Damagegadget said:
I can't think of anyone I know who has fallen as hard as he has in their first year of skating alone... and as I have said those that were serious about it kept doing the trick until they landed it... yes you are going to fall.. and those falls will eventually determine how many stripes you willing to earn
Wayne is 28 years old. For a 28 year old guy he's doing good for a beginner. Let him learn at his pace and lower your standards because this is just a hobby for him Ya'll treat this like he needs to be ready for the Xgames in 2 years. fu*k outta here. Also I don't know many people who pick up skate boarding and one of the first things they do is learn how to drop in. Most are cool with just doing basic tricks so to some extent Wayne is doing really good. And remember HE'S 28 YEARS OLD, he isn't an athlete or really in shape

Last edited by Zaosyn; 08-22-2011 at 03:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy