most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idk why he wants to skate now sh*t just seem fake to me he damn near 30 now he trying to skate

and talking bout skating like he really live that life. I guess because he dress like skater now he want to actually skate.
 6 years ago '04        #22
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 DrockSteady said:
ive been skating for 13yrs, you dont just get good at over night, there are exceptions tho, wayne isnt one of them and if you skateboard you can clearly tell by the gif underneath this.

hes crouched the whole time which shows lack of confidence within himself on the board. you can tell if someone feels confident on a board by their posture and the way they push.

i dont like people doing this skating sh*t just cuz its popular now. im latino and back when i started people would talk sh*t sayin its for white, and them same n*ggas like this sh*t cuz Wayne do it

the media raping both my cultures
Dog Im black, when I started skating (1988) you know how I felt!!
At least you had Alva, Guerro, Cabellero and Gonzalez back then tho...It was GOD SENT when my dude Ray Barbee (The God of Smooth :agreement6: ) came on the scene for me, then Kareem Campbell, and Jovantae Turner!!
 6 years ago '06        #23
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 Cutty Olds said:
At least you had Alva, and Gonzalez back then tho...It was GOD SENT when my dude Ray Barbee came on the scene for me!! :agreement6:
awwww maaaaaaan i already know.

n*ggas like Gershon, the McBride brothers, Keenan Milton (RIP). i know n*ggas was happy when kareem came into the scene. then latinos and blacks starting poppin up out of nowhere.

my fav will always be Stevie tho
 6 years ago '07        #24
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 DrockSteady said:
this n*gga said he did a wall ride no n*gga you went up a quarter pipe

lol i laughed @ that too, i ain`t no skater but some dudes from my building were fu*kin crazy on that sh*t and it`s hilarious how basic sh*t was he doin and feelin all that, the worst is the "high five" sh*t after every single thing anyone did, like
 6 years ago '04        #25
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 DrockSteady said:
awwww maaaaaaan i already know.

n*ggas like Gershon, the McBride brothers, Keenan Milton (RIP). i know n*ggas was happy when kareem came into the scene. then latinos and blacks starting poppin up out of nowhere.

my fav will always be Stevie tho
Damn right!
Ray was my dude, and a HEAVY influence on me (I learned to No Comply before I could really ollie decently ) by watching him on "Ban This" I think it was...fu*k it's been so long ! haha

Im 32 now and I miss that sh*t more than ANYTHING...and we did start popping up outta nowhere! Stevie Williams is and always will be that n*gga!! I came up in the "street skater era"..ya know baggie a.ss jeans, double kick nosed decks and little a.ss wheels!
So Stevie REALLY looked like what I did back then, I was sold as soon as I seen him!
 6 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,427 | Props total: 25065 25065
Wayne Need To Stick To Playing Them Tony Hawk Games.
 6 years ago '07        #27
PLAN_B 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 22 22
i give him props. hes def trying and the stuff that he's doing may look super easy, i bet half you mofo's would bust your a.ss trying to do it. lmao at the super slow mo shuvit tho lol
 6 years ago '07        #28
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
I thought he would have to cancel his concert in KC tonight. I wanted to see ppl I know going mad .
 6 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 uzi m.c. said:
lol i laughed @ that too, i ain`t no skater but some dudes from my building were fu*kin crazy on that sh*t and it`s hilarious how basic sh*t was he doin and feelin all that, the worst is the "high five" sh*t after every single thing anyone did, like
haah i feel you, but back when i first started with my homies thats how it was, wed give props to each other even if it was basic sh*t, but then again we all started around the same time. the older cats would give us props but thats cuz we'd skate with them and sh*t. them n*ggas is prolly gettin paid to teach that n*gga tho.

Cutty Olds said:
Damn right!
Ray was my dude, and a HEAVY influence on me (I learned to No Comply before I could really ollie decently ) by watching him on "Ban This" I think it was...fu*k it's been so long ! haha

Im 32 now and I miss that sh*t more than ANYTHING...and we did start popping up outta nowhere! Stevie Williams is and always will be that n*gga!! I came up in the "street skater era"..ya know baggie a.ss jeans, double kick nosed decks and little a.ss wheels!
So Stevie REALLY looked like what I did back then, I was sold as soon as I seen him!
i feel you man. im from the Bay so everyone from EMB and Hubbas was an influence then that got shut down and it moved to 3rd & Army and Pier 7.

it was fun as fu*k back in the day when you first started, eveything seemed so much quicker and it was all fun. then you progress and learning new tricks seems like it takes forever.
 6 years ago '06        #30
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im really disappointed at wayne for this artistic transformation

2007-2010 = hes a thug in skater gear... i didnt care b/c the music was really good
2011-2012 = hes a fullblown skater now?!?! wearing glow in the dark ray bans and sh*t...

stop with the fu*king poser/party like a rockstar/white boy sh*t... be your fu*king self..

hes not a full blown skater, hes the stereotypical white boy skater, the image yall have of skaters.

this is why n*ggas wear DGK

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #31
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
^^^
Damn right!
 6 years ago '10        #32
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

gtfoh he can't skate
 08-22-2011, 02:04 PM         #33
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People hating because Wayne is skateboarding? People think that skateboarding is just becoming popular? Shut the fu*k up, let this guy do what the fu*k he wants even if he's not the best.
 6 years ago '07        #34
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16054 16054
 Cutty Olds said:
At least you had Alva, Guerro, Cabellero and Gonzalez back then tho...It was GOD SENT when my dude Ray Barbee (The God of Smooth :agreement6: ) came on the scene for me, then Kareem Campbell, and Jovantae Turner!!
whats funny is those same kids that would say isht about skating to me is rockin DGK and DC now..
 6 years ago '07        #35
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16054 16054
 Joe Budden said:
People hating because Wayne is skateboarding? People think that skateboarding is just becoming popular? Shut the fu*k up, let this guy do what the fu*k he wants even if he's not the best.
we not stoppin him...if he wants to be a poser more power to him... Im tellin you though you do not get a pass in skating...you can't cause you will have to pay dues...as shown.. and if he is in the hospital for this isht..(when most skaters prolly would have taped that isht up and kept skating..lol) then he is not built to fall down 2 stairs let alone 5-20..
 6 years ago '04        #36
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Gnarly
 6 years ago '05        #37
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 DrockSteady said:
hes not a full blown skater, hes the stereotypical white boy skater, the image yall have of skaters.

this is why n*ggas wear DGK

[pic - click to view]

Hell yeah him and Marcus McBride was my dudes back in the day!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #38
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,346 | Props total: 21261 21261
n*gga said "gnarly"
 08-22-2011, 02:49 PM         #39
sourkush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga Wayne
 6 years ago '11        #40
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 DrockSteady said:
ive been skating for 13yrs, you dont just get good at over night, there are exceptions tho, wayne isnt one of them and if you skateboard you can clearly tell by the gif underneath this.

hes crouched the whole time which shows lack of confidence within himself on the board. you can tell if someone feels confident on a board by their posture and the way they push.

i dont like people doing this skating sh*t just cuz its popular now. im latino and back when i started people would talk sh*t sayin its for white, and them same n*ggas like this sh*t cuz Wayne do it

the media raping both my cultures
You're missing the point, regardless he's actually out there doing it and trying. He obviously has a real interest in the sh*t if he's doing it so much lately esp when he's touring 24/7 and putting an album out. Can't expect this n*gga to be a beast with the sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy