Derrick Rose: “I’m going to win multiple championships”

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
I haven't posted on here forever and I see the same trollin' a.ss n*ggaz are still constantly spewing that dumb sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #102
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,045 | Props total: 22402 22402
 knowughetto said:
All we need is an OJ Mayo, JR Smith, or even a Jason Richardson type player that can handle the rock besides Rose and that can consistently hit their shots, especially the perimeter shots..If that SG can give us a consistent 12-15 points with the team that we have, then we will be good to go...

And just like ChiCity said, we had Keith Bogans as our starting SG. So any one of these 3 players that I mentioned would be a damn good upgrade from Keith Bogans..
Bogans plays better defense than all of them with the exception of perhaps j rich. & defense is what got the bulls to the ecf. He's definitely a better ball handler and shooter than bogans so the only person getting sagged off on would be noah, but idk, I love me some JR Swish but I just don't see him being the reason the bulls are somehow able to overcome the entire nba, multiple times at that. I can't see him keeping up with a 36 year old jesus let alone a d-wade
 6 years ago '04        #103
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 TriniSoldier said:
Bogans plays better defense than all of them with the exception of perhaps j rich. & defense is what got the bulls to the ecf. He's definitely a better ball handler and shooter than bogans so the only person getting sagged off on would be noah, but idk, I love me some JR Swish but I just don't see him being the reason the bulls are somehow able to overcome the entire nba, multiple times at that. I can't see him keeping up with a 36 year old jesus let alone a d-wade
I know that our defense got us to the Eastern Conference Finals, and every game excluding Game 1 was close...And if we had that extra offensive weapon that can create his own shot, or if Bogans could have given us at least 12 points in that series, than we would have won that series. That is why we talk about getting a player like JR Smith or OJ Mayo because the only player that we have who can create their own shot and for others is Rose..We need another player that can create his own shot.But hey, we lost just like everyone else not named Dallas...
 6 years ago '04        #104
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
I haven't posted on here forever and I see the same trollin' a.ss n*ggaz are still constantly spewing that dumb sh*t
There's nothing new with these trolls..
 6 years ago '08        #105
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 WiLL i AM said:
if Melo or STAT came out and said it; this thread would be 20 pages long full of #KNICKSLOST:mj2:

and rightfully so, those two dudes are not championship material.

plus #knickslost is so catchy, just rolls off your tongue the right way.
 6 years ago '08        #106
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 WiLL i AM said:
like memphis is or the cowgirls

melo sh*tted on memphis. with our team full of scrubs.

cowboys will see them jets on the 11th, be in that thread homie

grizzlies 2011 playoffs >>>>>> knicks playoffs the past decade
 6 years ago '04        #107
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
wtf... i asked you that same question cause you're fu*king retarded. how u gonna ask that question as if the bulls did anything special last year. you n*ggas were ELIMINATED... by US. wtf are u talking about n*gga

dont throw stones if you live in a glass house, the bulls didnt win sh*t last year and the heat were 1 step ahead of yall n*ggas, so how u talking sh*t?

WOW you are so fu*kin stupid...You and your fellow Heat fans came in here talking sh*t, so I simply asked the question....I just asked if Miami won the championship, give me a simple YES or NO and don't bring up the Bulls as a scapegoat or an excuse...And your bi*ch a.ss couldn't even answer the question. I've said on this thread plenty of times that we didn't win sh*t, neither did Miami or any other team not named Dallas.

Miami eliminated us and Dallas eliminated Miami, so neither one of our teams won sh*t..Do you even think before you speak or type? I forgot that your a dumbass troll...

So please explain to me how I'm talking sh*t when I said that neither one of us won the championship dumb bi*ch...

I can sit here and brag all day about how my team made it to the ECF, but we still lost...Just like you can sit there, and say "but we beat the Bulls and at least we made it to the Finals" but guess what? You still lost...

I have to keep repeating myself so you can understand what I'm taking about, but I doubt that you can..

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-22-2011 at 05:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #108
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
you ask that question to try and negate the fact that the bulls cannot beat the heat in a 7 game series.

FACT: The Heat are better than the Bulls

you are trying to imply that the Bulls are just as good as the Heat because the Heat didn't win a championship. You lose, but you try and justify your loss by saying "well, well the Heat didn't win either, and im a gay f*ggot"

So let me ask you a question

which team is better? HEAT or BULLS? It's a simple question. Don't run around the question and say our MVP is 22 years old. We're gonna get a SG or none that of bullsh*t. Answer the question. Which team is better?

[pic - click to view]

GTFO
Damn you are dumb as fu*k...Miami didn't win a championship, Chicago didn't, Boston didn't, OKC, Memphis, Lakers, and every other team in the league NOT NAMED DALLAS lost too..What do you not understand about that? Where did I say that the Heat was not good because they didn't win a championship? Like I said, do you even read the sh*t that you type or even think before you speak or type?

You're putting words in my mouth...You're saying that I'm saying that the Heat is trash just because they didn't win a championship.. I find it funny that you say that I'm trying to so called "justify my team's loss" when your team lost and you keep saying "TEAM WITNESS"...Hypocrite.

And I also find it funny at how you got the nerve to ask me a question and try to copy me with the same sh*t that I did...You want me to answer your question, but you keep ducking the original question that I asked..

If my team made the Finals and lost to Dallas, I guarantee that you would be saying the same sh*t that I'm saying right now..That neither one of our teams won the championship..

So how am I trying to negate anything when I said multiple times that neither one of our teams won a championship? You have to be one of the dumbest posters on this site..

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-22-2011 at 06:36 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #109
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Hold That said:
Wait, didn't the fu*kin Heat JUST LOSE THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP? You typed long a.ss paragraphs of irrelevant bullsh*t saying how the Heat can't be beat, as if these n*ggas are world champions.. Clearly they can be beat, and all it takes is depth.

You havent been right about sh*t on these boards since you joined FMONEY.. Not sure why you created a new account just to continue the same bullsh*t as before.. It's like you haven't learned anything..

Nobody gives a rats a.ss about Wade Bosh and LeBron.. Wade will be 30 when the season starts(he has 3 good years left before he starts looking like sh*t, and once Wade falls off it all falls apart).. Because it's already been proven for the past 8 seasons LeBron can't even carry a team to a championship..
it aint the depth its just size bulls have way more depth than the heat but their size didnt bother them mavson the other hand had the height advantage
 6 years ago '07        #110
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
why even bother talking to Hamburgers? Dude is a certified d!ck riding troll.
 6 years ago '07        #111
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
the difference is that heat fans don't say "man what a good season, we beat the bulls and had a shot at a title! great job guys!" instead we say "damn that fu*kin sucked." we don't consider it that much of an accomplishment just to have beat the bulls, we just like bringing it up to sh*t on u when u get out of ur element because we did brutally a.ssault ur a.ss and we do own all bragging rights. u need permission just to address a heat fan in a disrespectful tone until otherwise notified after all the sh*t u talked. ur not a mavs fan, u don't win just cuz we didn't. we kicked ur a.ss. we own u.
 6 years ago '07        #112
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 sneekas said:
funny......bein a cavs fan i kept sayin

"wat a good season........we got rid of monique williams.....we beat the heat...the celtics...the lakers... and the knicks 3 times "
lmao no offense but when ur on the cavs level it's ok to have moral victories like that, but u can't call urself a contender and still be hanging ur hat on bullsh*t giving urself gold stars like u didn't fall flat on ur face. we don't do that around here. our season was a failure. funny how the team that had the "best record, best defense, deepest bench!" before the series became an underdog who had no real chance and had succeeded just by stumbling into the ECF against the most garbage teams in the playoffs.
 6 years ago '07        #113
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Hamburgers said:
Great job ducking my question. Bulls fans won't answer my question cause we all know the answer.
what question? I don't even pay attention to what you post 99.9 percent of the time. what the fu*k are you talking about? Troll elsewhere.

what happened to all that WITNESS sh*t?

WITNESS...bron choke in the finals
 6 years ago '04        #114
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
The heat did not win the championship. I already answered your stupid question. Now answer mine.

Which team is better? BULLS or HEAT?
Are you really gonna ask me this dumb a.ss question?
 6 years ago '04        #115
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
why even bother talking to Hamburgers? Dude is a certified d!ck riding troll.
Yeah, pretty much...And he has to be hands down one of the dumbest posters on boxden...

His question to us was this:

Which team is better? BULLS or HEAT?
Really?

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-23-2011 at 11:21 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #116
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
the difference is that heat fans don't say "man what a good season, we beat the bulls and had a shot at a title! great job guys!" instead we say "damn that fu*kin sucked." we don't consider it that much of an accomplishment just to have beat the bulls, we just like bringing it up to sh*t on u when u get out of ur element because we did brutally a.ssault ur a.ss and we do own all bragging rights. u need permission just to address a heat fan in a disrespectful tone until otherwise notified after all the sh*t u talked. ur not a mavs fan, u don't win just cuz we didn't. we kicked ur a.ss. we own u.
Please explain how we were brutally a.ssaulted by Miami when all of the games excluding Game 1 were close, hard fought games....Some of you Heat fans act like you blew us out every game by 20..

It doesn't matter who so called owns who, or who's talking sh*t, at the end of the day Dallas won the championship and every one else lost..

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-23-2011 at 11:23 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #117
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 6 years ago '04        #118
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
Thanks for proving my point and continuing to dodge the question.
Yeah you just proved a point that you are a d!ckriding troll who likes to ask people stupid questions...

How the fu*k are you gonna ask me or any other die hard Bulls fan who is the better team between Miami and Chicago?

That sh*t is like asking a die hard Yankees fan who they think is the better team between the Yankees and the Red Sox...Or asking a Lakers fan who's the better team between the Lakers and Clippers...

You're just making yourself look stupid with this dumb a.ss rhetorical question...

I don't even know why I waste my time arguing with your dumb a.ss...
 6 years ago '04        #119
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
Looked for an answer through your paragraphical bullsh*t. Could not find one.

4 replies later and I have yet to find an answer. Yet I'm the one who was dodging your question
Why the fu*k would I be a die hard Bulls fan, have a Bulls avy, but say that another team is better than the Bulls? Who's gonna waste their time answering a dumb a.ss question like that?

I looked through all of your replies and you never directly answered me..So I'm done playing this back and forth game with your trolling a.ss, because its just a waste of my time to deal with a troll who asks dumb a.ss rhetorical questions...

*Walks away as Hamburgers will come in here with a dumb a.ss reply*

Last edited by knowughetto; 08-23-2011 at 05:17 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #120
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43608 43608
bulls need to go after nick young. they'd be set
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago