Derrick Rose: “I’m going to win multiple championships”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
Point God has spoken.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Hamburgers said:
great job ignoring my offer to bet that the heat win a championship before the bulls do. deep down, you know its true.

heat >>>> bulls

and until the bulls get passed the heat, you have no right to talk about winning multiple championships... smh
I honestly didn't ignore I chose not to read the rest of that gibberish.. As far as the championship bet, I can't make that bet right now until I see what the cap situation looks like and what flexibility we will have moving forward(unlike you, I actually like to think about scenarios and situations that are taking place before i simply hop in and put my name on the line).. What I do know is, the heat will not be a dynasty, and they wont finish with more than 2 championships together..
 6 years ago '09        #63
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
 Hold That said:
I agree they want a hard cap, but players wont agree to a cap thats low.. Not going to happen period.. Maybe a hard cap of 72mil, and even if there is a hard cap that you say(which is 100% wont be), that means bye bye Bosh Wade or LeBron.. The Bulls would simply axe out Boozers deal and go from their..
Its not about what the players want, owners have all the leverage. People thought the players got screwed on the last deal over a decade ago, so I expect the same this time aswell.
 6 years ago '07        #64
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
Hamburgers troll a.ss still here? PG-13's dumbass must be around here somewhere.
 6 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 GREAT1NE said:
Its not about what the players want, owners have all the leverage. People thought the players got screwed on the last deal over a decade ago, so I expect the same this time aswell.
It's not going to be about what the owners want either.. Thats why it's a negotiation and a compromise.. Unlike the owners, the players have other leagues and places they can play in to get their money.

Once the owners start missing games, and losing money(players wont be as they will likely be in europe), you will see a swift change.

and this isn't a decade ago, Europe wasn't willing to pay 1-2 mill per month for a player back then, the game has grown in the past years tremendously, basketball is probably the second most popular sport in the world, that decade example was a horrid one.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-21-2011 at 08:32 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #66
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
 Hold That said:
Wait, didn't the fu*kin Heat JUST LOSE THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP? You typed long a.ss paragraphs of irrelevant bullsh*t saying how the Heat can't be beat, as if these n*ggas are world champions.. Clearly they can be beat, and all it takes is depth.

Nobody gives a rats a.ss about Wade Bosh and LeBron.. Wade will be 30 when the season starts(he has 3 good years left before he starts looking like sh*t, and once Wade falls off it all falls apart).. Because it's already been proven for the past 8 seasons LeBron can't even carry a team to a championship..
and a 7ft caveman hall of famer with a unguardable fadeaway on a mission to win a ring or die trying

and Wade was translucent during the Bulls series. Your point god got shut the fu*k down and our non existent bench sh*tted on your "depth". Essentially the Big 2 beat you. You will be second round, ecf exit team for at least another 5 years

Last edited by Arson; 08-21-2011 at 08:35 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 Arson said:
and a 7ft caveman hall of famer with a unguardable fadeaway on a mission to win a ring or die trying

and Wade was translucent during the Bulls series. Your point god got shut the fu*k down and our non existent bench sh*tted on your "depth". You will be second round, ecf exit team for at least another 5 years
yes because D.Wade is going to be helping slow down the bulls at the ages of 33 and 35.. n*gga stfu..

And even if Wade didn't do sh*t he required enough attention to make Bron and Bosh wade easier, because he was very capable of going off at any moment... Just like he did in Game 6 and was the primary reason why you guys won the final game.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
I don't know why people are expecting teams to be broken up over a hard cap. Most likely it would phase in, giving teams enough time to get under the cap. The stars and overpaid players pockets are just going to get hit the most to even things up, that's all.
 6 years ago '04        #69
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 smoothmotionz said:
yeah i know they lost. But they lost because of egos clashing at the wrong time. If dallas played miami again miami would sweep them with ease.

Lets not forget miami won 2 out of the first 3 games of that series. Then it took a turn for the worst when dwade took the ball hogging to another level and destroyed the team chemistry.

I compare it to the 2006 finals which dallas would win EVERY time if they played the series over again. Miami beat dallas that year but only because Dallas got too over confident with that "we'll get the next game attitude"

You act like Lebron didn't disappear EVERY 4th QUARTER of the Finals and didn't mess up the chemistry. Like Wade wasn't carrying that team and keeping it close. Get off LeBron's d!ck..
 6 years ago '06        #70
Frostbyte 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 0 0
that's my point god. make it happened
 6 years ago '09        #71
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
It's not going to be about what the owners want either.. Thats why it's a negotiation and a compromise.. Unlike the owners, the players have other leagues and places they can play in to get their money.

Once the owners start missing games, and losing money(players wont be as they will likely be in europe), you will see a swift change.

and this isn't a decade ago, Europe wasn't willing to pay 1-2 mill per month for a player back then, the game has grown in the past years tremendously, basketball is probably the second most popular sport in the world, that decade example was a horrid one.
Who outside of Kobe and Lebron are getting 2mil a month? And now that China isn't allowing part-time contracts theres not a lot of options, I mean what is DWill making like 200k a month? and he's arguably the best PG in the league. And the owners aren't dependent on basketball for there money, a lot of the owners are all ready renting out there stadiums threw out October and November.
 6 years ago '08        #72
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Hold That said:
yes because D.Wade is going to be helping slow down the bulls at the ages of 33 and 35.. n*gga stfu..

And even if Wade didn't do sh*t he required enough attention to make Bron and Bosh wade easier, because he was very capable of going off at any moment... Just like he did in Game 6 and was the primary reason why you guys won the final game.
Dude, you can't beat a "benchless" Heat team. Wade getting older means nothing when We'll still have Bron and will more than likely pick up a much needed big by the time Wade is actually 35

game 6? ya'll only won 1 game that series.

and nah, Bosh just styled on your overpaid interior. Boozer talked sh*t and Bosh handled business is what happened.
 6 years ago '09        #73
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I didn't say they didn't want a hard cap, I said that the hard cap is not literally a hard cap.

You really think Stern and the owners are pushing for a cap where you can't go over it to re-sign your own players? Come on now, use your head.
Its called non-guaranteed contracts
 6 years ago '07        #74
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13057 13057
lmfaoooooo remedial mother fu*ker can't even count and trying to guarantee multiple championships like he'd even know the difference. i'm in chicago right now, flew into o'hare a few hours ago rocking my heat shorts. we in this bi*ch .

last summer he said he was bringing the jordan era back and got a pass, now he's gonna guarantee rings when his postseason resume makes lebron look like bill russell in his admittedly young career. this is identical to what lebron said last summer, which everybody including myself thought was stupid. no excuse for that.

GREAT1NE said:
This is Rose's final year on his rookie contract. Noah & Deng are both making damn near 10mil a piece or more with Boozer making like 16 and theres 10 other guys under contract...And the owners want a 50mil hard cap....
actually noah is making 11-14 mil for the next 5 years, deng is making 12-14 mil for the next 3 years, and boozer is making 14-17 mil for the next 4 years. bulls r as fu*ked as any team in the league as far as cap goes, especially with rose due for a raise in the near future. they're already over the cap for next season and most of their salary chips r overpaid and untradeable.
 6 years ago '09        #75
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And it's called there are going to be exceptions to go over the cap, and that will involve to sign your own players.
I hope so. But doubt it...
 6 years ago '08        #76
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
Rose is guaranteeing multiple titles but in reality, he can't even guarantee a conference title
 6 years ago '06        #77
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Only thing rose lied about was how the team is fine. they do need shooting guard but other than that rose still coming for that throne
 6 years ago '04        #78
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I see the Heat fans in here talking sh*t...Answer this question:

Did the Heat win the finals this year? Its a simple YES or NO, don't give me the run around or talk about how the Heat beat the Bulls. Just answer the question..
 6 years ago '09        #79
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 22520 22520
 knowughetto said:
I see the Heat fans in here talking sh*t...Answer this question:

Did the Heat win the finals this year? Its a simple YES or NO, don't give me the run around or talk about how the Heat beat the Bulls. Just answer the question..
They got closer than any other team in the east.
 6 years ago '08        #80
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
Stupid a.ss Heat fans in here acting they they a ring last year. Yall some delusional a.ss n*ggas. We will see yall again, keep acting like every game in that series wasnt close, we coming for yall f*gs and i cant to see all you bandwagon bi*ches go Awol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now