HP Touchpad Hacks / jailbreak / Customization Info

most viewed right now
 130
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
cokill 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 0 0
does this give u free apps?
 6 years ago '07        #122
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 LegalTrappeRx said:
nevermind, I still don't get this sh*t

I'm following all of these motherfu*king directions and I'm stuck fu*k
where you stuck ill help you out ive already done it


 cokill said:
does this give u free apps?
it gives you access to a second apps catalog with a different selection then the standard hp one, it allows you to push the abilities of the device past the base model


Last edited by Royce207; 08-22-2011 at 12:58 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #123
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Royce207 said:
where you stuck ill help you out ive already done it
I've done everything and then it says to open Govnah then change it to 1.5 or 1.7, but when I go to Govnah I see no option to do so
 6 years ago '07        #124
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 LegalTrappeRx said:
I've done everything and then it says to open Govnah then change it to 1.5 or 1.7, but when I go to Govnah I see no option to do so
k you open it and tap profile, then a new screen should appear where you select "ondemandtcl 1512 " instead of the palm default
 6 years ago '08        #125
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
that's what I've been doing wrong and that just changed it to 1.5, so how do I change it to 1.7? I've downloaded F15C Eagle already

EDIT: F15C Eagle won't install for some reason


Last edited by LegalTrappeRx; 08-22-2011 at 01:07 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #126
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 LegalTrappeRx said:
that's what I've been doing wrong and that just changed it to 1.5, so how do I change it to 1.7? I've downloaded F15C Eagle already
i dont know where your getting the 1.7 from, you just change it to the 1.5 ? theres no other option in govnah
 6 years ago '07        #127
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,810 | Props total: 408 408
hows the battery life for yal that are overclockin?
 6 years ago '08        #128
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Royce207 said:
i dont know where your getting the 1.7 from, you just change it to the 1.5 ? theres no other option in govnah
got it from here


EDIT: I figured out what I was doing wrong, I think. Thanks for your help bruh!

EDIT 2: my bad, but I do have one more issue. Every time I open pre-ware it gives me an error message, I press ok, then pre-ware opens. That confuses me, is it supposed to do that?


Last edited by LegalTrappeRx; 08-22-2011 at 01:14 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #129
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Itzike said:
hows the battery life for yal that are overclockin?
ive been using mine for the last couple hours on and off and its still at 80 ish percent ?? honestly it doesnt really effect battery life cause it only runs as fast as need be so when your not using it, its basically in a type of sleep mode

 LegalTrappeRx said:
got it from here
ahhh i gotcha, well i cant even find that f15c eagle program anywhere so i don't know what to say haha.. whered u locate that bi*ch ?

edit: i got a preware error message once, but that was maybe 5-10 program startups ago, havent seen one since ?
 08-22-2011, 01:15 AM         #130
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fantasy Football app for this thing?
 6 years ago '07        #131
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,810 | Props total: 408 408
 Royce207 said:
ive been using mine for the last couple hours on and off and its still at 80 ish percent ?? honestly it doesnt really effect battery life cause it only runs as fast as need be so when your not using it, its basically in a type of sleep mode
oh ight good sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #132
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Royce207 said:
ive been using mine for the last couple hours on and off and its still at 80 ish percent ?? honestly it doesnt really effect battery life cause it only runs as fast as need be so when your not using it, its basically in a type of sleep mode



ahhh i gotcha, well i cant even find that f15c eagle program anywhere so i don't know what to say haha.. whered u locate that bi*ch ?

edit: i got a preware error message once, but that was maybe 5-10 program startups ago, havent seen one since ?
man idk

I do have a final question for you though... I think I read somewhere that you can change the boot screen themes or something. Do you know anything about that?
 6 years ago '07        #133
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Andhily said:
Fantasy Football app for this thing?
nope, not even a NFL score app, just MLB, NHL, NBA ...
 6 years ago '07        #134
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 LegalTrappeRx said:
man idk

I do have a final question for you though... I think I read somewhere that you can change the boot screen themes or something. Do you know anything about that?
k ill start messing around with it to find that eagle program, i think u gotta type sh*t into the URL or something .. ya i read the about a wallpaper/theme modifier too but havent got around to that yet, im just getting a media stream setup from my pc now then ill go on to that stuff .. i would suggest your browse through the preware applications and you'll prob find something like that, or google search it ?

edit: as to your error messages in preware, it seems judging from that like to WEBOSbuzz that its a very common problem .. i wanna change it to the 1.7ghz but im hesitant since theres alot of ppl with issues and mines working great at 1.5 ghz


Last edited by Royce207; 08-22-2011 at 01:36 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #135
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I found the boot screen stuff


I just need to find out how to install
 6 years ago '06        #136
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 Royce207 said:
k ill start messing around with it to find that eagle program, i think u gotta type sh*t into the URL or something .. ya i read the about a wallpaper/theme modifier too but havent got around to that yet, im just getting a media stream setup from my pc now then ill go on to that stuff .. i would suggest your browse through the preware applications and you'll prob find something like that, or google search it ?

edit: as to your error messages in preware, it seems judging from that like to WEBOSbuzz that its a very common problem .. i wanna change it to the 1.7ghz but im hesitant since theres alot of ppl with issues and mines working great at 1.5 ghz
im at 2.0ghz
 6 years ago '08        #137
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 King Allister said:
im at 2.0ghz
this n*gga here

how do you get it to 2.0?
 6 years ago '07        #138
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
 King Allister said:
im at 2.0ghz
Is that even needed. At 1.5 and on newest update with patches, sh*t runs real fast/smooth.


Why are there so many damn guests up in here?
 6 years ago '05        #139
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
all these guests tho...
 6 years ago '11        #140
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,663 | Props total: 4769 4769
I just bought this sh*t with 2 day shipping
and I hate hp more than any other company,
android and a mobile laptop is too good to pass tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy