Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
sh*t keeps getting disconnected after a few minutes.
Just keep clicking Download Now......the download will just continue where it last stopped at....it never starts from the beginning.
 6 years ago '06        #102
Eckogreen 2 heat pts
space
space
$415 | Props total: 126 126
Android would be nice this thing is a big a.ss palm pre if you ask me
 6 years ago '10        #103
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Eckogreen said:
Android would be nice this thing is a big a.ss palm pre if you ask me

that's all tablets are. big a.ss versions of their phone counterparts
 6 years ago '06        #104
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 Royce207 said:
it might, its not in the preware or normal app store, im setting up the patches and overclocking before i mess with the media player aspect .. i installed that kalem media player though, seemed like it might work well ?
ya kalem is alright but doesn't play my 720p movies or tv show that are mkv. Vlc would be clutch. You think I have to hack it to try and get it cus it didn't work on regular one
 6 years ago '07        #105
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
oh really eh, ya im just gonna start messing around with the media player stuff now, vlc or media player classic would be great if compatible .. most likely you'll have to hack it though i would a.ssume
 6 years ago '04        #106
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 duval88 said:
that's all tablets are. big a.ss versions of their phone counterparts
Thats only for IPADS and Touchpads.

Both Playbook and Honeycomb are not a big a.ss versions of their phone counter part at all.

sh*t Honeycomb support USB host(meaning you can plug in printer, phones, game controller) and have far different UI than gingerbread.
 6 years ago '07        #107
Royce207 
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Both Playbook and Honeycomb are not a big a.ss versions of their phone counter part at all.

sh*t Honeycomb support USB host(meaning you can plug in printer, phones, game controller) and have far different UI than gingerbread.
but can u cop for $100 ??

6 years ago '06        #108
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
 Royce207 said:
but can u cop for $100 ??

6 years ago '06        #109
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Royce207 said:
oh really eh, ya im just gonna start messing around with the media player stuff now, vlc or media player classic would be great if compatible .. most likely you'll have to hack it though i would a.ssume
ya let me know if you find something or if vlc works, cus even some of my AVI HD movies don't work or the audio is lagging so far behind
 6 years ago '07        #110
Royce207 
space
space
k i just tried using it .. this kalemsoft program is sh*t .. it will play the AVI files for me but for some reason the aspect ratio is all fu*ked .. it shows the main video in the upper 4/5 of the screen but in the lower 1/5 there is like a triple window of the video ?!?!?! .. also you can't navigate through the menus of the program like setting with the ability to go back so you have to restart every time

does anyone have a good media player for .avi ? or a solution to this problem

edit:

layzie8171 said:
ya let me know if you find something or if vlc works, cus even some of my AVI HD movies don't work or the audio is lagging so far behind
does the video still look normal and fill the whole screen though ? .. this player did this for all file types also, im gonna try the pixi version but i doubt it will make a difference

Last edited by Royce207; 08-21-2011 at 11:13 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #111
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
ya it looks normal, just hit the full screen and the tap the screen so the bottom bar shows up and hit the aspect ratio till it fills correctly. But ya it pretty much sucks imtrying to find a better one
 6 years ago '07        #112
Royce207 
space
space
honestly i cant even see a full screen button lol .. i get a button layout to the left but all that has is skip forward/back, play/pause, mute, shuffle, refresh, and aspect ratio .. i dunno what it is maybe ill try installing it again but theres something wrong with it for sure
 6 years ago '06        #113
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
hmm urs sounds different, cus all my buttons are along the bottom of the screen
 6 years ago '07        #114
Royce207 
space
space
weird . .did you get this program through the preware app program ?

also im trying this VLC remote thing now with my computer, if this doesnt work well you can install vlc compatible with ubuntu, although i havent installed that yet myself

edit: k the VLC remote program on the tablet will allow you to connect to your pc, you can view everything on it as if your in "my computer" but you can't play anything unless you buy the program so im gonna see how much it is then ill check out the ubuntu option

edit X2: just realized im an idiot and this remote vlc thing was to control the media player on your computer

Last edited by Royce207; 08-22-2011 at 12:55 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #115
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1376 1376
 Royce207 said:
honestly i cant even see a full screen button lol .. i get a button layout to the left but all that has is skip forward/back, play/pause, mute, shuffle, refresh, and aspect ratio .. i dunno what it is maybe ill try installing it again but theres something wrong with it for sure
 6 years ago '08        #116
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
man, I'm so confused... I just installed the preware now I don't know how to overclock it and stuff

EDIT: nevermind, I'm understanding it now

Last edited by LegalTrappeRx; 08-22-2011 at 12:01 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #117
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
 VictoryThagr8 said:

I print from my iPad, turn on & off lights, tvs ect. Also use it as a remote for my directv, and apple tv (airplay).

most importantly for me I can run my business. Those other laggy center blocks don't come close.
 6 years ago '07        #118
Royce207 
space
space
preware is a app catalog that give you access to other programs not included in the standard hp appalog .. ubuntu is this other customizing thing that im just starting to use for the first time so i would google it to learn more lol
 6 years ago '08        #119
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
nevermind, I still don't get this sh*t

I'm following all of these motherfu*king directions and I'm stuck fu*k
 08-22-2011, 12:43 AM         #120
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally installing the update
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago