HP Touchpad Hacks / jailbreak / Customization Info

most viewed right now
 55
Drake- Iím Upset
317 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1121
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 553 553
 Game375 said:
How do I format or erase CM7 from my touchpad. Im just looking forward to CM9.
I came across a program in preware that removes this. Think its called "remove android" or something.
 01-05-2012, 01:42 PM         #1122
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Game375 said:
How do I format or erase CM7 from my touchpad. Im just looking forward to CM9.
Just leave CM7 on there and once they release CM9 you will just boot into clockwork and it flash it and it will replace cm7
 6 years ago '07        #1123
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 2231 2231
 legendisdope said:
cm is a rom
what he posted is a rom

so basically yes.. just go to CWM and make sure u reformat everything[wipe data] and then install this rom
Is it worth installing, anything thats that much better to do it?
 6 years ago '09        #1124
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Is it worth installing, anything thats that much better to do it?
Its a smooth as Butta...just hook the touchpad up via usb, and download the zip onto the touch pad, then reboot into clockword mod recovery, do a backuo, then wipe data, then wipe cache, then got to advanced and wipe dalvik cache...after that got to install zip from sd, and install the file u downloaded from the sitje...after that reboot and your done.
 01-06-2012, 04:13 AM         #1125
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtva24 said:
you gotta love it...best $149.99 I've ever spent


[pic - click to view]

How do you take screenshots and where you get the background? I'm messing with this now
 01-06-2012, 07:09 AM         #1126
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Is it worth installing, anything thats that much better to do it?
Camera doesn't work and video streaming is a mess...how are the cam and videos on Alpha 3? It's cool besides those issues


Last edited by Krazy K; 01-06-2012 at 07:23 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #1127
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Krazy K said:
How do you take screenshots and where you get the background? I'm messing with this now
Yup this wallpaper came w/ cm7 alpha 3.5. Just hold the power button and a menu pops up w/ an option for a screenshot...
 6 years ago '04        #1128
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 Krazy K said:
Camera doesn't work and video streaming is a mess...how are the cam and videos on Alpha 3? It's cool besides those issues
How bad is the streaming?
 01-06-2012, 03:21 PM         #1129
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
How bad is the streaming?
Horrible, videos are basically unwatchable due to lines appearing everywhere. I'm about to try out Cyanogenmod's or maybe just wait for some new releases on XRON

EDIT: I never tried video playback on different browsers. Just the YouTube app and default browser so let me mess around a bit.

Yeah video playback is fine on the FireFox browser. A tad bit blurry but watchable, let me try out more browsers...


Last edited by Krazy K; 01-06-2012 at 10:40 PM..
 01-06-2012, 07:03 PM         #1130
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtva24 said:
Yup this wallpaper came w/ cm7 alpha 3.5. Just hold the power button and a menu pops up w/ an option for a screenshot...
Ah never had that build, just went straight to XRON. It's my first android install so I don't have that wallpaper
 6 years ago '04        #1131
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
Man.... I installed CM7..... God damn, this sh*t is crucial.
 6 years ago '04        #1132
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 legendisdope said:
^ everyone go try xronified.. :omfg: this sh*t is buttery smooth.. its sh*tting on the new cm.. even tho its jst a tweaked version.. sh*t works much better, the keyboard is easier to type with and more responsive..

everything just quick as fu*k like its supposed to be.

btw i use dolphin mini browser and i watched youtube through it jsut fine, havent tried any other streams yet.
Does installation work the same way?
 6 years ago '07        #1133
tonik 
space
avatar space
space
$224 | Props total: 3 3
I cant download any files from my HP Touchpad.
Does anybody have the same problems on CM7 Alpha3?
 01-12-2012, 12:01 AM         #1134
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
^ everyone go try xronified.. :omfg: this sh*t is buttery smooth.. its sh*tting on the new cm.. even tho its jst a tweaked version.. sh*t works much better, the keyboard is easier to type with and more responsive..

everything just quick as fu*k like its supposed to be.

btw i use dolphin mini browser and i watched youtube through it jsut fine, havent tried any other streams yet.
Yeah I experimented and you only can't watch videos through the YouTube app and default browser.

I have issues with the Wi-Fi randomly cutting off though and it would be nice to have a working camera (I understand none of the current android builds can do that yet)

My laptop is acting screwly so I can only video chat through skype on WebOS. if I want to use Oovoo i have to do it through my phone since WebOS doesn't have that and the camera doesn't work on these builds

The keyboard isn't all that to me, it's responsive but current to WebOS's version it sucks. Any good keyboard apps to download?
 6 years ago '04        #1135
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 legendisdope said:
^ everyone go try xronified.. :omfg: this sh*t is buttery smooth.. its sh*tting on the new cm.. even tho its jst a tweaked version.. sh*t works much better, the keyboard is easier to type with and more responsive..

everything just quick as fu*k like its supposed to be.

btw i use dolphin mini browser and i watched youtube through it jsut fine, havent tried any other streams yet.
I put that on mine, and it's unbelievably awesome. I'm with you, the keyboard is what I had a huge problem with. I'm hope there will be a way to get apps for free..... but I'm happy with this setup. In addition, I've never run across a WiFi problem.
 6 years ago '09        #1136
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Krazy K said:
Yeah I experimented and you only can't watch videos through the YouTube app and default browser.

I have issues with the Wi-Fi randomly cutting off though and it would be nice to have a working camera (I understand none of the current android builds can do that yet)

My laptop is acting screwly so I can only video chat through skype on WebOS. if I want to use Oovoo i have to do it through my phone since WebOS doesn't have that and the camera doesn't work on these builds

The keyboard isn't all that to me, it's responsive but current to WebOS's version it sucks. Any good keyboard apps to download?
just my thoughts on xron...some videos do work on xron, just not through the youtube app...go to worldstarhiphop, i guarantee it will play...netflix works fine....espn videos haven't been working for me, they do through webOS....The camera doesn't snap photos, i haven't tried skyping yet...i haven't had a wi-fi issue yet, but i did with the first couple builds of cm7, as silly as it sounds, have you restarted your router after loading xron? I hate WebOS's keyboard, it is straight trash, i think the xron keyboard is miles ahead of that one, but behind cm7
 01-13-2012, 12:31 AM         #1137
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtva24 said:
just my thoughts on xron...some videos do work on xron, just not through the youtube app...go to worldstarhiphop, i guarantee it will play...netflix works fine....espn videos haven't been working for me, they do through webOS....The camera doesn't snap photos, i haven't tried skyping yet...i haven't had a wi-fi issue yet, but i did with the first couple builds of cm7, as silly as it sounds, have you restarted your router after loading xron? I hate WebOS's keyboard, it is straight trash, i think the xron keyboard is miles ahead of that one, but behind cm7
Skype will probably freeze your tablet, I tried google talk video chat and that froze mind so i just went and deleted all the video chat apps

I didn't try the router thing, I'll give it a shot but with this news I came across I think I'll stop messing around with these builds


[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '07        #1138
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
 Krazy K said:
Skype will probably freeze your tablet, I tried google talk video chat and that froze mind so i just went and deleted all the video chat apps

I didn't try the router thing, I'll give it a shot but with this news I came across I think I'll stop messing around with these builds



 6 years ago '04        #1139
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
iphone 4s jb coming within days.
ics coming soon for the tp

good days ahead.
 01-13-2012, 05:24 PM         #1140
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i was using webos and it downloaded the new update from HP by itself...so now i cant replace the stock kernel with the uberkernel :(
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy