Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1101
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 501 501
 Comic Book Guy said:
disagree. Webos better for music and Skype. Email is nice too. I switch between both regularly but find myself liking webOS more and more. Android better for performance since you can k!ll apps easily
I love webOS. Since HP is making it open source now, maybe apps will improve and grow
 6 years ago '06        #1102
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,942 | Props total: 10596 10596
 Itzike said:
1. did u download flash from the market?

2. might be your wifi

3. yeah those downloads are hit or miss. i use dolphin hd browser. downloads work sometimes, others it wont
1. Download what from market? I'm just talking about viewing YouTube on boxden and firstrowsports is a streaming site. I was on webOS and firstrowports works but not on alpha 3? Even the little ad video beside the streaming video doesn't play. If your on alpha 3 go to firstrowsports.tv, select am football, then ESPN and see if it works for you but I'm thinking something with alpha 3

2. Dunno have seen some complaints for WiFi on alpha 3...haven't been able to really test

3. Damn that sucks..I'm on webOS downloading a movie now and working wonder what's up with cm7...not trying to switch back and forth but might have to. Movies,downloads, streaming football on webOS, everything else on cm7
 6 years ago '06        #1103
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,441 | Props total: 1090 1090
OK, here's the thing. Now that there's an Android port for the TP, all you people with hard on's for apps can download until your heart's content. I have an Android phone, which I take with me everywhere obviously, so any app I actually NEED I have on there. I really have no other need for apps besides what I put on my phone. Useless apps are just that, useless. And they bog down your phone and take up space and exhaust your resources quicker.

I put music on my TP hard drive, I don't stream really. I use the music remix app which ain't bad. And the reason webOS is better than Anrdoid in the music deparment is because I tweaked the volume in webOS by 150% and it sounds pretty nice. Didn't get the same result with Android.

To dude asking about streams and downloads, I haven't gotten downloads to work on a regular basis yet but streaming hasn't been an issue for me. I prefer streaming on Android though because you can k!ll background apps easier so it's not k!lling your memory. webOS been lagging on me lately with justin.tv streams. But I get all the firstrowsports streams to work without a problem, minus the streamtorrent ones of course.

I mean Android has some clear cut advantages over webOS, but the functionality and smoothness of webOS has been slowly winning me over. Email is legit, I find that with ANY anroid device you can experience problems with Gmail inboxes. Skype video calling is flawless on webOS, I haven't gotten it to work yet on Android. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Already touched down on the music, and the advanced web browser for webOS is smooth too.

So I guess you can have your silly, pointless apps on Android, but for pure functionality, ease of use and minimalistic interface, webOS takes the cake for sure.
 6 years ago '08        #1104
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 Comic Book Guy said:
And the reason webOS is better than Anrdoid in the music deparment is because I tweaked the volume in webOS by 150% and it sounds pretty nice. Didn't get the same result with Android.
How you do that?
 6 years ago '06        #1105
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:
OK, here's the thing. Now that there's an Android port for the TP, all you people with hard on's for apps can download until your heart's content. I have an Android phone, which I take with me everywhere obviously, so any app I actually NEED I have on there. I really have no other need for apps besides what I put on my phone. Useless apps are just that, useless. And they bog down your phone and take up space and exhaust your resources quicker.

I put music on my TP hard drive, I don't stream really. I use the music remix app which ain't bad. And the reason webOS is better than Anrdoid in the music deparment is because I tweaked the volume in webOS by 150% and it sounds pretty nice. Didn't get the same result with Android.

To dude asking about streams and downloads, I haven't gotten downloads to work on a regular basis yet but streaming hasn't been an issue for me. I prefer streaming on Android though because you can k!ll background apps easier so it's not k!lling your memory. webOS been lagging on me lately with justin.tv streams. But I get all the firstrowsports streams to work without a problem, minus the streamtorrent ones of course.

I mean Android has some clear cut advantages over webOS, but the functionality and smoothness of webOS has been slowly winning me over. Email is legit, I find that with ANY anroid device you can experience problems with Gmail inboxes. Skype video calling is flawless on webOS, I haven't gotten it to work yet on Android. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Already touched down on the music, and the advanced web browser for webOS is smooth too.

So I guess you can have your silly, pointless apps on Android, but for pure functionality, ease of use and minimalistic interface, webOS takes the cake for sure.
so you're on aphasia 3 and firstrow works for you?wtf????I can only get it on webos
 12-15-2011, 09:48 PM         #1106
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
How you do that?
go to preware and install the volume increase patch...there is one for like 20% and 60% increase i think
 6 years ago '04        #1107
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,291 | Props total: 12964 12964
Are they still working on the beta release?
 6 years ago '06        #1108
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
anybody got the modified swype file for the touchpad?
 6 years ago '09        #1109
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,806 | Props total: 1135 1135
have yall tried cm7 alpha 3.5 yet?
 6 years ago '07        #1110
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 402 402
 mtva24 said:
have yall tried cm7 alpha 3.5 yet?
yeah runs smooth. no problems here
 6 years ago '06        #1111
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
Damn nobody have modified swype APk? Can't find thatsh*t nowhere
 6 years ago '04        #1112
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,291 | Props total: 12964 12964
 philly337 said:
Damn nobody have modified swype APk? Can't find thatsh*t nowhere
Even though you're a douche, lol.... I'll check my computer when I get home.
 6 years ago '07        #1113
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
GTA III on this b*tch is flawless...
 6 years ago '04        #1114
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
MIUI is out. Anyone tried it? Also, u find Web OS a much smoother experience.
 6 years ago '10        #1115
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2246 2246
yo so i just did this, but idk sh*t on how to get free apps from android. i'm actually having a problem with my wifi. it says my wifi is connected, but can't connect to the internet. then i lose it and my wifi is always searching and trying to connect again but it won't until i turn it off manually. anybody knows how to fix it or where i can go to search how to fix it. google wasn't helpful.
 6 years ago '09        #1116
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
you gotta love it...best $149.99 I've ever spent

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #1117
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
guys you have to try this rom, Its pretty close to ICS

01-05-2012, 04:38 AM         #1118
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had this since the big sale and haven't tried any version of android yet.

01seay said:
Alpha 3 is out.....and ICS something in Jan. 2012

6 years ago '07        #1119
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
 mtva24 said:
guys you have to try this rom, Its pretty close to ICS

Do you install this on top on CM?
 6 years ago '06        #1120
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
How do I format or erase CM7 from my touchpad. Im just looking forward to CM9.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy