HP Touchpad Hacks / jailbreak / Customization Info

most viewed right now
 134
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #721
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
its gonna be dual boot, as in you can choose which you wanna boot. not simultaneous boot.
 09-21-2011, 07:03 PM         #722
Miss Nisa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o ok well I hope its dual boot cause not to start a debate or anything but I got this game that is better than angry birds called beyond ynth at least in my opinion. And I gotta say I was addicted to angry birds when it came out! But its ja like old to me
 7 years ago '04        #723
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Miss Nisa said:
o ok well I hope its dual boot cause not to start a debate or anything but I got this game that is better than angry birds called beyond ynth at least in my opinion. And I gotta say I was addicted to angry birds when it came out! But its ja like old to me
beyond ynth is a cool game...
 7 years ago '06        #724
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,812 | Props total: 208 208
your screen wont break;; i attempted multiple times.. i threw it around inb4 shipping bck to hp for a new one
 7 years ago '05        #725
kronzsw 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$6,613 | Props total: 12306 12306
ok. Sorry guys I posted this earlier and never answered.
Go to and search for a movie you like .

once you got a movie click the megaupload link



next follow the link to megaupload



on the top right there's a link to megavideo
click it and enjoy



also works for tv shows
 7 years ago '04        #726
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 553 553
Anyone has a activation code for kalem? Or know of a free video player? I see that the pad supports MP4 by default, but I have too many AVIs
 7 years ago '09        #727
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
My pad has been runnin like sh*t for the last few days...it takes 45-60 breaks whenever I browse or facebook...I shouldn't have watched pr0n on it
 7 years ago '11        #728
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 kronzsw said:
ok. Sorry guys I posted this earlier and never answered.
Go to and search for a movie you like .

once you got a movie click the megaupload link



next follow the link to megaupload



on the top right there's a link to megavideo
click it and enjoy



also works for tv shows
so you can only watch sh*t that's on Mega Video right? like if that link is there there no way to peep that movie?
 7 years ago '10        #729
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,876 | Props total: 20066 20066
P.C. Richard and Son cancelled my order 3 weeks ago...

Charged me on monday and shipped it to me to receive tomorrow. What the hell?
 7 years ago '06        #730
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,812 | Props total: 208 208
 Hovi Bryant said:
P.C. Richard and Son cancelled my order 3 weeks ago...

Charged me on monday and shipped it to me to receive tomorrow. What the hell?
i hope that dont happen to me they canceled mines the same night
 7 years ago '05        #731
kronzsw 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$6,613 | Props total: 12306 12306
All the links on that site are megavideo/megaupload
 7 years ago '04        #732
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,845 | Props total: 1176 1176
 Hovi Bryant said:
P.C. Richard and Son cancelled my order 3 weeks ago...

Charged me on monday and shipped it to me to receive tomorrow. What the hell?
Similar issue with DataVision: canceled order, money back, but got a tracking number a couple weeks but it never went anywhere

Thanks to 7wounds though, I found out OnSale is rectifying cancelled orders. I might get another one from them after all.
 7 years ago '11        #733
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 kronzsw said:
All the links on that site are megavideo/megaupload
I saw a couple that just have megaupload but then when you go to it there's no mega video link. Also if you have a free membership does it still let you few unlimted? cause w/out one it stopped me after 70 some minutes

 RYLNYC said:
Thanks to 7wounds though, I found out OnSale is rectifying cancelled orders. I might get another one from them after all.
No doubt fam
 7 years ago '05        #734
TheChief 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$6,494 | Props total: 10591 10591
NVM i was using some outdated a.ss website


Last edited by TheChief; 09-22-2011 at 09:47 PM..
 09-22-2011, 11:50 PM         #735
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are anyone else's updates failing? My pad tried updating advance browser and kalem and they both failed. And when an update fails you lose the original app

Bout to decline updates from now on
 7 years ago '04        #736
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Krazy K said:
Are anyone else's updates failing? My pad tried updating advance browser and kalem and they both failed. And when an update fails you lose the original app

Bout to decline updates from now on
if the app is bootleg, you cant update it playa...
 7 years ago '11        #737
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
just buy kalem yo. SO worth the 7 Dollars
 09-23-2011, 01:03 PM         #738
Miss Nisa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Totemo
Challenge. Unloose the spirit. Break the spell. Uncover the mystery hidden between the realms in a unique puzzle game.
Promo code: jmxwx78646mklrl

WritePad
Compose. A robust notepad application for your documents, notes, and status updates. Plus, you can send your text directly to your social media.
Promo code: zwqte58550kstlh

Thermal Pad HD
Create. Design your own fun, impressive wallpapers!
Promo code: mfkan50630bukkk

Weather Dashboard for Touchpad
Prepare. A widget that always shows you the current temperature as well as the forecast for the next day.
Promo code: covrr25979trawe
 7 years ago '06        #739
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,812 | Props total: 208 208
 RYLNYC said:
Similar issue with DataVision: canceled order, money back, but got a tracking number a couple weeks but it never went anywhere

Thanks to 7wounds though, I found out OnSale is rectifying cancelled orders. I might get another one from them after all.
im broke i hope they dont come and get at my accont
 7 years ago '11        #740
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 King Allister said:
im broke i hope they dont come and get at my accont

I would imagine it'd just decline the payment
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
62 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1329 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
37 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
53 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy