Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #621
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
What were you wanting a tablet to do??
He wants apps. I feel him. I'm still getting an ipad2 though.
 6 years ago '10        #622
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,960 | Props total: 8885 8885
 Nu Tymez said:
In the larger scheme of things, what else would you do with any tablet?
I expected to do more than view video and browse the net, my phone already does that

With no app support and all these wack apps on preware, just feels like $170 down the drain

They wondered why it didn't sell at $599
 6 years ago '04        #623
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Seymore Cake said:
I expected to do more than view video and browse the net, my phone already does that

With no app support and all these wack apps on preware, just feels like $170 down the drain

They wondered why it didn't sell at $599
But that's what I mean... People say the same thing about most tablets, not just the TouchPad.. What's the point of it when everything it can do, my phone/laptop can do? Probably better too.. That's why I could never justify buying one at the original price point.. and thats for any tablet... But for $99, its a good buy as just a media consumption device, you just have to find a real use for it.. But does anyone really need a tablet?? No not really, if they already own a smartphone/laptop computer...And that can be said about any tablet out right now
 6 years ago '10        #624
space
space
Well if I could actually have apps to do more things it would be great

play some Words with Friends and other things

HP was very smart, I think this tablet was suppose to be cheap and carry people over until they released the HP Slate

Nothing was even planned for the Touchpad, it lacks in every outlet compared to every other tablet on the market
 6 years ago '04        #625
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Seymore Cake said:
Anybody else bored of this already, if Android doesn't come to this then HP won....

Just a movie and music player that can browse the web, other than that this sh*t is wack
I think this is best for traveling, like most tablets. Granted it's useless when you're at home next to a computer, a TV, and an internet connection, and it's not as convenient as using your phone, but when you travel for a long period of time away from home, this thing looks like it can be a gem.

On a daily basis, I play a couple of games, reads some newspaper comic strips (the kid in me ), and let my cousins use it for the internet rather than touching my Macbook. Pretty useful.

But I also discovered a few things this week: iPhone MyWi, that TV streaming app, and a website my homie put me onto where they stream ALL sporting events, including ESPN and every NFL game. So if I ever happen to leave my house for a trip or something, my iPhone + Touchpad = mobile HD NFL. That alone is worth the $145 I paid.

And so much pr0n... so much.
 6 years ago '10        #626
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
I think this is best for traveling, like most tablets. Granted it's useless when you're at home next to a computer, a TV, and an internet connection, and it's not as convenient as using your phone, but when you travel for a long period of time away from home, this thing looks like it can be a gem.

On a daily basis, I play a couple of games, reads some newspaper comic strips (the kid in me ), and let my cousins use it for the internet rather than touching my Macbook. Pretty useful.

But I also discovered a few things this week: iPhone MyWi, that TV streaming app, and a website my homie put me onto where they stream ALL sporting events, including ESPN and every NFL game. So if I ever happen to leave my house for a trip or something, my iPhone + Touchpad = mobile HD NFL. That alone is worth the $145 I paid.

LOL

But what's the site for the games and sh*t, could be useful while at work
 09-10-2011, 04:38 AM         #627
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:

This, tablets are good for traveling. I mainly use it for school, much more portable than my laptop, has better battery life and boots up 1000x faster. I'd have to constantly be near an outlet for my laptop but with this I can just let it chill uncharged for hours. Saves me from using my phone for net (battery life is horrible on that too) and I don't have to worry about mobile web pages while having a larger screen and better touch keyboard. The office app gets the job done for note taking too. It just needs some kind of spellcheck.
 6 years ago '06        #628
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3540 3540
 RYLNYC said:

Yea, I ride the metra for 1 1/2 hour like 3 times each week and I just sit back and turn my android phone into a hotspot and go crazy on the Touchpad.

...plus I use it in school to take notes, check and reply to emails via instant updates (my phone is delayed), use the dictionary, k!ll time with games, surf the internet, and my phone battery sucks so the tablet lets my phone last 10x longer

Last edited by 01seay; 09-10-2011 at 08:24 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #629
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
Is there a Directv Sunday Ticket App for this or do I have to use the website?
 6 years ago '07        #630
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 8 8
 Alerts said:
What's up with a Boxden app/ or a quick launch
to add a quick launch icon, go to on your touchpad, at the top of the browser click on the bookmark icon(square with arrow pointing out) and select add to Launcher. the icon should be under Favorites in the Launcher
 6 years ago '11        #631
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 RYLNYC said:
a website my homie put me onto where they stream ALL sporting events, including ESPN and every NFL game. So if I ever happen to leave my house for a trip or something, my iPhone + Touchpad = mobile HD NFL. That alone is worth the $145 I paid..
Share this knowledge. Also this sh*t is gonna be great for tracking fantasy stats when on Sundays whether home or at the homies
 6 years ago '05        #632
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 471 471
 RYLNYC said:

Hook it up with that TV streaming app and the website that streams sports
 6 years ago '11        #633
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
Ok I'm going back to page one to get started but I do gotta sk this 1 question ... IS 1.7 OC Safe for the mobo? I dont wanna fry my ish ..
 6 years ago '11        #634
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
why would u try to overclock a tablet cpu by more than 30% haha, that nicca buggin... 2ghz on a tablet my nicca, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. An overclock like that would need the the ram to match its frequency for sure. A better heat sink, and thermal paste as well.
so you think 1.7 isn't safe?
 6 years ago '04        #635
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I have mine overclocked to 1.7 and its been fine...
 6 years ago '04        #636
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
I have mine overclocked to 1.7 and its been fine...
I OC'd to 1.7 and realized a huge drop in how long the battery lasts. It's stable and pretty fast, but the battery is A LOT better when you're at 1.5, at least it is for me. Not as fast, but still good. 1.5 and 1.7 alike though, it's a huge upgrade from stock settings.
 6 years ago '11        #637
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I know that, the way I'm using it now is streaming all my movies on my hard drive to it.

Anyone else having to constantly clear your cache in order for the threads on here to be updated correctly.
how donor set that up to stream from ur home hd?
 6 years ago '11        #638
7Wounds 1 heat pts
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
I OC'd to 1.7 and realized a huge drop in how long the battery lasts. It's stable and pretty fast, but the battery is A LOT better when you're at 1.5, at least it is for me. Not as fast, but still good. 1.5 and 1.7 alike though, it's a huge upgrade from stock settings.
sight I guess Emma chill at 1.5 for now I do wanna see how the 1.7 feels tho (pause)
 09-11-2011, 03:38 AM         #639
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.7 is the same battery wise compared to 1.5 to me...dont see any significant drop off or decrease from 1.5 to 1.7
 6 years ago '04        #640
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 7Wounds said:
sight I guess Emma chill at 1.5 for now I do wanna see how the 1.7 feels tho (pause)
Aye, wouldn't hurt to try it. Switching between kernels is a breeze as long as you have the feeds. Give it a shot, test it out for a day or two and see for yourself.

Maybe it's in my head, but I felt like 1.7's battery was goin' with the quickness.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy