HP Touchpad Hacks / jailbreak / Customization Info

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #541
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
SuperNES working beautifully :dancingcool:

Yo, for the folks who're using SuperNES and are using the 2nd skin (the one that looks like the OG SNES controller), can one of y'all do me a favor and locate where the design/files for the skin or located on the Touchpad? The skin looks maad blurry and low quality, I want to update the look so it looks fresh in HD for all of y'all.
 6 years ago '04        #542
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
brehs none of the kernels will install. im on 3.0.2.68

trust me i been dealing with the shyt forever. when i was on 3.0 i was OCd to 1.5 and then i update to 3.0.2 and no kernels will install. wtf?
 6 years ago '04        #543
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
nvm i fixed it
 6 years ago '07        #544
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 Kalon said:
brehs none of the kernels will install. im on 3.0.2.68

trust me i been dealing with the shyt forever. when i was on 3.0 i was OCd to 1.5 and then i update to 3.0.2 and no kernels will install. wtf?
You can't have more then one kernal installed at a time you gotta uninstall the one you downloaded first first

Edit : oh I see you fixed it
 09-04-2011, 10:17 AM         #545
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WebOSQuickInstall won't recognize my Touchpad. I have it in Dev mode and when the menu on popped on up my pad upon attaching it to the PC I didn't click anything. I have Vista if that matters...tried the shutting it off and volume up method too
 6 years ago '04        #546
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
 Krazy K said:
WebOSQuickInstall won't recognize my Touchpad. I have it in Dev mode and when the menu on popped on up my pad upon attaching it to the PC I didn't click anything. I have Vista if that matters...tried the shutting it off and volume up method too
try running weOSquickinstall in admin mode since ur on vista
 09-04-2011, 01:25 PM         #547
Miss Nisa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:
need to link a pre or setup skype first.
how do I get skype? I tried downloading it from the website but it says I have to have linux
 6 years ago '04        #548
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Miss Nisa said:
how do I get skype? I tried downloading it from the website but it says I have to have linux
its preinstalled on the tp. just click the phone icon and "setup skype"
 6 years ago '04        #549
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 Miss Nisa said:
Go to -- make a new account there, use the login info for Skype on your Touchpad, you'll get to the dial pad.
 09-04-2011, 04:09 PM         #550
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Advanced Browser isn't letting me login to Facebook because it says cookies are not turned on.. ive check and cookies are turned on halp
 6 years ago '04        #551
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
space
use the facebook app? its pretty good imo
 6 years ago '07        #552
Itzike 
space
space
$2,810 | Props total: 407 407
yeah i like the fb app myself. But for the cookies, turn the cookies off and clear cookies, reboot. Then turn back on the cookies, and reboot again. It worked for me so give that a try
 09-04-2011, 05:02 PM         #553
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea a reboot seems to have fixed the problem
 09-04-2011, 05:18 PM         #554
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steve07 said:
try running weOSquickinstall in admin mode since ur on vista
No option to do that when I right click...maybe because it's not a .exe?
 6 years ago '04        #555
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
 Steve07 said:
Thanks

Finally got all my sh*t up and running for the TP. Only thing I need now is a media player like VLC( I know it isn't supported yet), I would love to get a media player where I can stream my sh*t from MY MAC to the tp, Tried Orb but quality of the stream is a.ss, Also looking for a way to stream my music from itunes on my MAC to the tp. I have remote for my iphone it works sick, Saw the free version of it on HP store but I heard it doesn't let u choose songs but only playlists or whatever. Also how do you set this SFTP sh*t up?
download orb on your pc, after you set it up, streams flawless. Pm if you need help
 6 years ago '04        #556
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
WebOS really needs some sort of organizing system. Make custom folders/sections or something, cause this preset "apps/downloads/favorites" stuff is too messy. All my apps/games are just jumbled together in the 'applications' folder.
 6 years ago '04        #557
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
space
theres a linux app that adds "games" and "homebrew"
 6 years ago '04        #558
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
 QbanLinxx said:
download orb on your pc, after you set it up, streams flawless. Pm if you need help
Ya I had it set up it was good for music and sh*t but with video it played like crap. BUT I went back into the settings today and fooled around with the stream speed and set the skin layout to home theater and wow what a diff. The quality is sick. I was watching human planet Bluray rip and it was great. I connected my 2TB HDD where I got all me movies and shows on there and it's mint. Only prob is one person at a time can stream per account tried to stream from mine and my brothers TP same time and one stops. Oh well other then that it's golden.
 6 years ago '06        #559
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
 Krazy K said:
just download and install preware directly.....you dont need the webOS quick installer...

...I had the same problem.

6 years ago '10        #560
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 2212 2212
so does anything play straight up avi's on this thing? the kalemsoft sh*t im using only wants to stream, its there a different one?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy