NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #441
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
 regularjoe said:
Here's what I did:

--downloaded the files to my desktop
--unzipped it
--now there are 5 different folders ("ca", "com", "META-INF", "net", "org").

I'm guessing I did something wrong.
yeah when i download it it just runs. its a .jar file but on my comp it just ran. maybe can you click the original file and try to run it? (without an unzip?)
 6 years ago '04        #442
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 sm0kie13 said:
yeah when i download it it just runs. its a .jar file but on my comp it just ran. maybe can you click the original file and try to run it? (without an unzip?)
It's installing now. I had to right click, and open it with Java. After it's done installing, I'll be back with more questions, lol. Thanks again.
 6 years ago '10        #443
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 regularjoe said:
It's installing now. I had to right click, and open it with Java. After it's done installing, I'll be back with more questions, lol. Thanks again.
no doubt. shouldnt be a long install, and the steps on the list should get you through it
 6 years ago '04        #444
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
During installation: "There are no devices currently connected. Please connect a device to continue".

It won't let me not continue without connecting a device.
 6 years ago '10        #445
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 regularjoe said:
During installation: "There are no devices currently connected. Please connect a device to continue".

It won't let me not continue without connecting a device.
yeah youre good for now, leave that alone for a minute and go to step 2 on the list. on touchpad
 6 years ago '04        #446
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 sm0kie13 said:
yeah youre good for now, leave that alone for a minute and go to step 2 on the list. on touchpad
Got it! Thanks for the help.

Besides the preware, is there anything on the list you recommend I install?
 6 years ago '04        #447
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
And... how do you "open preware"? Do you do it on the TouchPad, or the computer?
 6 years ago '10        #448
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 regularjoe said:

I honestly dont know, i've just recently been messing with it myself. But def go into preware omn the touchpad and install the patches listed on the first page of this thread which is mad simple. And no prob, im sure someone else will read it and it will help them too so its all good.

Also, check out the site mobilism.org, touchpad section. You can download the files(.ipkk) on your comp, plug your touchpad to comp just like before, then put the .ipk in the WEBOSQI(program we just installed) and use that to install that .ipk onto the touchpad. Good luck man
 6 years ago '04        #449
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 sm0kie13 said:
I honestly dont know, i've just recently been messing with it myself. But def go into preware omn the touchpad and install the patches listed on the first page of this thread which is mad simple. And no prob, im sure someone else will read it and it will help them too so its all good. Also, check out the site mobilism.org, touchpad section. You can download the files(.ipkk) on your comp, plug your touchpad to comp just like before, then put the .ipk in the WEBOSQI(program we just installed) and use that to install that .ipk onto the touchpad. Good luck man
Man, thanks again. I'll prop you again as soon as it lets me. I really appreciate it.
 6 years ago '10        #450
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Man, thanks again. I'll prop you again as soon as it lets me. I really appreciate it.
yup, enjoy the pad partna
 6 years ago '04        #451
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
mobilism is my sh*t. im rockin mad games lol...

i wish words with friends would bring a port over to the tp though
 6 years ago '04        #452
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Scoop said:

Scoop, what apps do you recommend? (Some of these apps look like they suck.... )
 6 years ago '04        #453
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
space
video flood hd, touchfeed, spaz hd, glimpse, rev3.

i dont have my tp on me but those are good. theres a ton more i cant remember
 6 years ago '04        #454
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
finally did the overclocking sh*t and preware installation. major props to the op
 6 years ago '04        #455
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 regularjoe said:

Definitely install all those patches listed on the first page, man. A huge boost!

Scoop said:

Maaaaan, WWF on this TP?? That'd be so dope!

On another note, I am officially caught up with all rooting, patches, and most important apps (gonna get on my mobilism grind later this week)... I gotta say, this is very dope.

A couple questions if possible:

- Other than the front page, any other useful patches I should look into?

- I doubt it but I'll ask anyway: can you get icons onto the home screen under the search bar? Like on the iPad for example.

I also was unable to get to 1.7, but 1.5 is doing the job pretty well right now. Kalemsoft is beautiful too, plays .wmv, .avi, and .mp4 so far, I love it.

Thank you everyone for all the help and contribution(s) to this thread! Gonna try that Hulu trick tomorrow too.
 6 years ago '04        #456
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
space
i do not think you can use apps on the main page, or widgets.

there are a lot of older patches, im not sure if or how they work on the touchpad. personally i want my battery to be a fu*king % instead of the bar, but i dont know if the pre one will work, dont wanna fu*k around with it too much.

i did find out that ubuntu (and debian, which they released a chroot in the preware now) don't support silverlight...so still no fu*king netflix.
 6 years ago '07        #457
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5977 5977
damn,i was gonna sell my 32gb but you muthafu*kas have me ready to open it and start fu*king with this sh*t...choices...:sadcam:
 6 years ago '04        #458
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Scoop said:
i do not think you can use apps on the main page, or widgets.

there are a lot of older patches, im not sure if or how they work on the touchpad. personally i want my battery to be a fu*king % instead of the bar, but i dont know if the pre one will work, dont wanna fu*k around with it too much.

i did find out that ubuntu (and debian, which they released a chroot in the preware now) don't support silverlight...so still no fu*king netflix.
No doubt. And last question how do you do the whole SFTP/push system so I don't have to use a USB every time I want to transfer over music or movies or whatever? Is it just an app or is there more to it?
 6 years ago '05        #459
Gabriel 
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 32 32
Just received my touchpad this morning!!! I'm ready to dive in head first but being that this thread is already 24 pages long I don't even kno where to begin!!! Can anyOne help me out?? MAJOR PROPS
 6 years ago '10        #460
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Gabriel said:
Just received my touchpad this morning!!! I'm ready to dive in head first but being that this thread is already 24 pages long I don't even kno where to begin!!! Can anyOne help me out?? MAJOR PROPS
go back one page and look at my post for starters
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy