HP Touchpad Hacks / jailbreak / Customization Info

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #381
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 ecomog said:
Grabbed a lot of games and quite a few apps that I'll probably never use. When things are free I tend to go overboard
which apps do you recommend getting?
 6 years ago '04        #382
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
i downloaded some of these apps on my laptop, then dropped them into my touchpad's main folder, shut down and turned it back on. Where do I find these apps? Did I do something wrong?
 08-27-2011, 09:10 PM         #383
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Royce207 said:
yes I would recommend doing it with the warthog kernel .. Quite a bit faster actually compared to 1.5and also more stable/temp lowered then if you were to use the f15c kernel instead to accomplish 1.7
and how do i require this warthog kernel and f15c kernel? by searching the webs?..or adding more feeds into my tablet?
 6 years ago '04        #384
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 J-Flexxx said:
i downloaded some of these apps on my laptop, then dropped them into my touchpad's main folder, shut down and turned it back on. Where do I find these apps? Did I do something wrong?
Download Preware to your touchpad.. once in Preware, hit the button in the upper left hand corner.. go to install packages.. then go to browse to where you put the file and click install
 6 years ago '08        #385
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Shakezula714 said:
and how do i require this warthog kernel and f15c kernel? by searching the webs?..or adding more feeds into my tablet?
search for them in preware
 6 years ago '04        #386
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
Download Preware to your touchpad.. once in Preware, hit the button in the upper left hand corner.. go to install packages.. then go to browse to where you put the file and click install

I think I figured it out, thanx!!!

Last edited by J-Flexxx; 08-27-2011 at 11:27 PM..
 08-28-2011, 01:46 AM         #387
Miss Nisa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
i got directv with HBO..just sign in with directv account..
but i just switched to verizon fios and im having my sh*t installed next week..
anyone have fios? how good is it?
love it when I go to dmv to visit fam too bad we don't have fios down south
 08-28-2011, 01:54 AM         #388
Miss Nisa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok finally caught up. This is what I got ...........

Nothing. I don't understand this thread. I need an illiterate video breaking this ish down. Meanings and how tos. I feel so dumb! Maybe its cause I'm a girl?
 08-28-2011, 02:40 AM         #389
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
S'all good, I'm sure it'll get the job done. I gotta wait 'til September 10th to get my joint -_-
Shyt is cool but doesn't have a screen guard
 08-28-2011, 09:05 AM         #390
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LegalTrappeRx said:
search for them in preware
cant find them
 6 years ago '06        #391
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
 Royce207 said:
yes I would recommend doing it with the warthog kernel .. Quite a bit faster actually compared to 1.5and also more stable/temp lowered then if you were to use the f15c kernel instead to accomplish 1.7

edit: can anyone tell me how long that kalem media player beta trial lasts before you gotta activate, I might just end up paying the $5 for it .. Don't feel like putting on ubuntu, doesn't make sense for what I'm gonna use this for
download it from mobilism, no activation required I stated that a few pages back
 6 years ago '04        #392
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
anyone have a direct download link (megaupload, etc) to a zip full of some roms for NES and SNES? I'm not going back to that game link that someone provided earlier. One of the websites listed on that page activated some malware and my laptop was all fu*ked up for a minute.

DO NOT visit any of these sites that provide free apps or games on your touchpads bx fam! do it on your laptop or pc because I don't know how easy it is to clean your registry like on a pc
 6 years ago '04        #393
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
does the system update still work? It seems to time out each time I try and download
 6 years ago '07        #394
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1376 1376
Anyone know how to get ebooks onto this thing??
 6 years ago '07        #395
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Shakezula714 said:
 Shakezula714 said:
cant find them
other guy was wrong you gotta install a feed first before the experimental kernals show up.. ill look it up and edit this post with the info i forget how i did it now lol

edit:

How to webOS Testing Feeds (ie. experimental)?
In Preware, click top left, manage feeds, then scrow all the way down to "new feed"
a) where it says "name" Type 'webos-kernels-testing' without quotes, exactly as is.
b) Put in the URL field.
c) And leave everything else as is, click add feed, and reboot the TouchPad.

go back into preware and under kernals or search you should now see warthog and the f15c kernals

Last edited by Royce207; 08-28-2011 at 06:34 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #396
Royce207 
space
space
 deneye said:
does the system update still work? It seems to time out each time I try and download
everyones having trouble with it now cause theres so many ppl doing it, you just gotta keep reactivating it and sh*t until it installs, by the sounds of it your in for a longggggg wait
 6 years ago '07        #397
Royce207 
space
space
 dwadeforprez said:
download it from mobilism, no activation required I stated that a few pages back
true thanks man i think i saw that post but didnt think anything more about it :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #398
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 Royce207 said:
everyones having trouble with it now cause theres so many ppl doing it, you just gotta keep reactivating it and sh*t until it installs, by the sounds of it your in for a longggggg wait
damn that's what i was afraid of thanks bro...do you know if people are still updating or has it pretty much timed out for the majority?
 6 years ago '04        #399
Scoop 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
i dont get how many people are so confused. the instructions seem pretty simple as a lot of people have figured it out.
 6 years ago '04        #400
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
anyone try playing nes games through nesem on this yet? i attempted to play and the gamepad buttons didn't seem to work
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago