Two Men Shot After Raiders vs. 49ers Game | crime scene (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
Man, I talk mad sh*t on the Raiders and their fans but I would never take it to this level. sh*t is just a game folks.

Defending myself is another story.
 6 years ago '04        #62
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
 MichaelKnight said:
we keep it g in the bay.... hard core sh*t out here n*gga....... the streetz is a war zone
da fu*k u mean WE.. n*gga you aint have a f!ght since the 4th grade.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 791 791
America keeps letting in these hispanics and wonder why Cali is fu*ked up and some of northern va has turned to sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #64
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 NO RELIGION said:

fixed that for you.
even though there was some dudes reppin sureno involved in this sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #65
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Liquid-Science said:
America keeps letting in these hispanics and wonder why Cali is fu*ked up and some of northern va has turned to sh*t
So it never occured to you that these "hispanics" you refer to are legal citizens? Being hispanic I find your comment extremely unfounded and ignorant. California is messed up because our politicians are inept, corrupt, greedy and the people won't do sh*t because they are too apathetic. Not because of your perceived notion of problematic, illegal hispanics.

And if you are so upset about "America letting in these hispanics" why don't you and your buddies go protect our border you ignorant fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #66
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
 matelyan said:
So it never occured to you that these "hispanics" you refer to are legal citizens? Being hispanic I find your comment extremely unfounded and ignorant. California is messed up because our politicians are inept, corrupt, greedy and the people won't do sh*t because they are too apathetic. Not because of your perceived notion of problematic, illegal hispanics.

And if you are so upset about "America letting in these hispanics" why don't you and your buddies go protect our border you ignorant fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #67
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 791 791
 matelyan said:

whether they're legal or not doesn't matter...letting in people from nations that suck, in turn makes us suck

hispanics are coming here because they can't handle themselves nor their country and it's rubbing off on America
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy