By Far the Scariest Movie I Have Ever Seen.

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2011, 12:32 AM         #61
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ cats calling themselves horror connoisseurs, but saying this was good.
 6 years ago '05        #62
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 Universal~Mind said:
2 movies that i watched in recent years that really genuinely creeped me out surprisingly and atmospherically was #1 Shutter (the original asian version) and The Abandoned......

Watched Shutter last night
 6 years ago '11        #63
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
watched the trailer today, looks wack but ima watch it
 08-24-2011, 03:45 AM         #64
jrfranke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '11        #65
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4637 4637
 Rob De Niro said:
Insidious is by far the scariest movie i have ever seen

...darth mauls little brother scared you?
 6 years ago '05        #66
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
 aclockworkred71 said:
All the 'Nightmare' sequels are generally comedy (and generally suck), the original while a decent horror isn't 'scary' at all.

Slashers are never 'scary', the closest you would find is something psychological such as Exorcist, Shining, Rosemary. True fear comes from the mind to me. The movie on the original post looks stupid as hell.
The scary I'm talking about is psychological also. Growing up in the 80's Freddie Krueger scared alot of kids (including myself) half to death without them even being exposed to any scenes or clips from the film itself. The idea of going to sleep and not waking up is enough in itself to fu*k up a yout's head alone, then you add the boogieman (Freddie) and its' sh*t n tears. All in the mind like you say.

Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 08-24-2011 at 09:01 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #67
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 Da Gooneyz said:
The scary I'm talking about is psychological also. Growing up in the 80's Freddie Krueger scared alot of kids (including myself) half to death without them even being exposed to any scenes or clips from the film itself. The idea of going to sleep and not waking up is enough in itself to fu*k up a yout's head alone, then you add the boogieman (Freddie) and its' sh*t n tears. All in the mind like you say.
ya i agree..freddie had me fu*kedddd upp when i was kid..how can you watch freddie before you go to bed..and NOT go to bed with out being creeped out. When i was like 6 i actually had it really bad and EVERYNIGHTTT the same dream of my dad coming in my room, being cool n sh*t, then all of a sudden he would go crazy and turn into freddie. it was so scary haha
 08-24-2011, 12:03 PM         #68
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The movie was good. I want something that is going scare da funk outta me tho.

Drop movie names fellas.
 6 years ago '06        #69
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Now that I've had a little time to reflect on the movie, I also didn't like the way they gave a 2 minute backstory to why the hospital may be the way it is.

It felt very rushed & I'm pretty sure I've seen that exact same story used in another movie.
 6 years ago '06        #70
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 68 68
i bought the rite like 2 months ago still havent watched it. is it ne good?
 6 years ago '08        #71
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 ozzie1012 said:
i bought the rite like 2 months ago still havent watched it. is it ne good?
very meh. Its not bad but aint good either
 6 years ago '07        #72
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
 ghengis said:
I'll check it out. This was my scariest sh*t....

Yo, there was an English movie just like this on, I can't remember the name of it tho. fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #73
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
damn BX let me down. i went on a mission to finally download this movie, and it was pretty sh*tty. Like everyone says, it was built up nicely, the first half was dope, then it just got stupid and not scary at all.

the last good scary movies for me have been - The Descent, The Orphanage, Drag Me to Hell (great use of horror and comedy), both REC and REC2, and Insidious.
 6 years ago '04        #74
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$555 | Props total: 63 63
somebody needs to make one of these fake "reality" horror movies but not overcook that sh*t. to me, the blair witch project was the best movie like that because it never went over the top. i'm not really a horror/scary movie fan, but i watch movies and it's inevitable that you'll see some scary movies, especially if they are hyped up. this grave encounters sh*t... looks like it gets too unbelievable. paranormal activity... got too unbelievable (and wasn't even good in the first place) and the tension was k!lled.

blair witch project is the only "holy sh*t look at this footage we found, this sh*t actually happened!!" production that had me hooked/on edge the whole time... in part because it never showed sh*t.

are there some other movies that use this format that worked that i'm overlooking?
 6 years ago '11        #75
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
yeah i was young in the 80's too, Freddie was for sure scary until you got older and realized it was a straight comedy movie lol
 6 years ago '05        #76
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 unwittyname2002 said:
somebody needs to make one of these fake "reality" horror movies but not overcook that sh*t. to me, the blair witch project was the best movie like that because it never went over the top. i'm not really a horror/scary movie fan, but i watch movies and it's inevitable that you'll see some scary movies, especially if they are hyped up. this grave encounters sh*t... looks like it gets too unbelievable. paranormal activity... got too unbelievable (and wasn't even good in the first place) and the tension was k!lled.

blair witch project is the only "holy sh*t look at this footage we found, this sh*t actually happened!!" production that had me hooked/on edge the whole time... in part because it never showed sh*t.

are there some other movies that use this format that worked that i'm overlooking?
Have you ever seen REC1 and REC2? It's from the perspective of a home video cam/news camera. Two of my favorites horror movies of all time. Please do not watch the American remakes of them (Quarantine)
 6 years ago '04        #77
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
if u got HBO they show a movie called MOTHER OF TEARS which is decent has some really genuine Gross out moments in it especially cause HBO shows it at like 2am plus lots of tittays :celebrate0:
 6 years ago '08        #78
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 meepos said:
Have you ever seen REC1 and REC2? It's from the perspective of a home video cam/news camera. Two of my favorites horror movies of all time. Please do not watch the American remakes of them (Quarantine)
I dunno why people say this. Quarantine is damn near a shot for shot remake.
 6 years ago '05        #79
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Arson said:
I dunno why people say this. Quarantine is damn near a shot for shot remake.
 6 years ago '08        #80
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 meepos said:
it is, if you already saw Quarantine, there's no reason to watch Rec because its the same movie. The acting is about the same and the effects are about the same. The only difference is the cause of the virus.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
39 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
146 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy