Freddie Roach: Manny Pacquiao made me [but] he’s broke and will have to keep fighting

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #61
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30328 30328
Seems as tho manny just fired his safety net against Arum and has allowed Top Rank lawyers to handle his business affairs.
 6 years ago '07        #62
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Seen dude on Filipino tv today at someones house. He has his own gameshow over there, just giving away a ton of money. Contestants lose, dude was still giving them money, and splitting the grand prize amongst audience members.

He could retire now and cake off of endorsements over there. Even his wife is bringing in endorsement money, just because of her last name. He is the most popular and beloved person in an entire country. Hard to imagine him ever going broke.
 08-22-2011, 12:36 AM         #63
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Seen dude on Filipino tv today at someones house. He has his own gameshow over there, just giving away a ton of money. Contestants lose, dude was still giving them money, and splitting the grand prize amongst audience members.

He could retire now and cake off of endorsements over there. Even his wife is bringing in endorsement money, just because of her last name. He is the most popular and beloved person in an entire country. Hard to imagine him ever going broke.
Good post.

Boxden is amazing, people are acting like juggling lawsuits, betting 100k a night on sports and working every eighteen months is the way to sustain wealth.
 6 years ago '06        #64
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
floyd cant even pay his taxes and owes the IRS a ton. fu*k yall takin bout money?
 08-22-2011, 01:36 PM         #65
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damn_ryght said:
floyd cant even pay his taxes and owes the IRS a ton. fu*k yall takin bout money?
You're wrong for that subliminal at Joe Louis
 6 years ago '06        #66
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Did anyone of you fu*ks read the article???? Read then post a comment.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 08-22-2011 at 02:02 PM..
 08-22-2011, 02:07 PM         #67
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Report: Pacquiao's net worth just $26M

According to an official document issued by the House of Representatives in the Philippines, current WBO welterweight champ, Manny Pacquiao has a net worth of approximately 1.134 billion PHP (Philippine Pesos), which comes out to just over 26 million in American Dollars. (The document takes into account all a.ssets up to Jan. 1, 2011.)

Net worth is calculated by taking a person’s total a.ssets, then subtracting their liabilities. The figure quoted above takes into consideration all Pacquiao a.ssets, including real estate and pay from TV and radio performances, public appearances, album sales, licensing, local and international endorsements as well as the money earned from his f!ghts.

Generating approximately $384 million in revenue from his PPV events prior to last May’s Shane Mosley bout, alone, the shockingly low net worth tells the tale of a f!ghter either quickly going through his money or in desperate need of an independent accounting firm to deal with some pressing business issues.

Enter, VisionQwest Resource Group, Inc., an agency specializing in contract issues and tax concerns.

As reported in a press release Wednesday, Pacquiao has retained the services of VisionQwest to handle all business dealing as well as review “all contracts from 2005 and going forward.”

Team Pacquiao is currently being reviewed and the management team streamlined in order to create a more effective business unit. In the press release, the Los Angeles-based firm also announced that they had “retained the services of a strong boxing business professional who has a solid background in f!ghter management and negotiations” who will be involved in all future contract reviews.

Tales of f!ghters and money woes are, sadly, as much a part of boxing’s history as devastating knockouts and shocking upsets, but these things are never nice to hear.

Pacquiao is still a very wealthy man and will likely remain one for the rest of his life, but it’s worth noting that some people, somewhere are enjoying the money that, rightfully, belongs to him.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #68
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
Report: Pacquiao's net worth just $26M

According to an official document issued by the House of Representatives in the Philippines, current WBO welterweight champ, Manny Pacquiao has a net worth of approximately 1.134 billion PHP (Philippine Pesos), which comes out to just over 26 million in American Dollars. (The document takes into account all a.ssets up to Jan. 1, 2011.)

Net worth is calculated by taking a person’s total a.ssets, then subtracting their liabilities. The figure quoted above takes into consideration all Pacquiao a.ssets, including real estate and pay from TV and radio performances, public appearances, album sales, licensing, local and international endorsements as well as the money earned from his f!ghts.

Generating approximately $384 million in revenue from his PPV events prior to last May’s Shane Mosley bout, alone, the shockingly low net worth tells the tale of a f!ghter either quickly going through his money or in desperate need of an independent accounting firm to deal with some pressing business issues.

Enter, VisionQwest Resource Group, Inc., an agency specializing in contract issues and tax concerns.

As reported in a press release Wednesday, Pacquiao has retained the services of VisionQwest to handle all business dealing as well as review “all contracts from 2005 and going forward.”

Team Pacquiao is currently being reviewed and the management team streamlined in order to create a more effective business unit. In the press release, the Los Angeles-based firm also announced that they had “retained the services of a strong boxing business professional who has a solid background in f!ghter management and negotiations” who will be involved in all future contract reviews.

Tales of f!ghters and money woes are, sadly, as much a part of boxing’s history as devastating knockouts and shocking upsets, but these things are never nice to hear.

Pacquiao is still a very wealthy man and will likely remain one for the rest of his life, but it’s worth noting that some people, somewhere are enjoying the money that, rightfully, belongs to him.

[pic - click to view]

He fired VisionQwest...

Pacquiao fires VisionQwest: report

Bob Arum Trying to Remove VisionQwest From Pacquiao's Services?

VisionQwest Fired

VisionQwest fired and the question is WHY?

Manny Pacquiao Terminates Services of VisionQwest

I posted a hundred links because there are these salty a.ss haters that always follow me around talking about how websites i view are biased or some bullsh*t. Hope this pleases you f*ggots.
 6 years ago '07        #69
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
^^^ and the reason why he fired them is obvious... however, d!ckriding f*ggots won't like the reason, because it makes manny look like a f**king clown.
 6 years ago '04        #70
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Im pretty sure I read a few months ago many stories about Mayweather owing hella back taxes and house payments/other payments and was facing bankruptcy...it was a big number like over 300 million I think, so let's not act like Mayweather is "cakin", I mean he is compared to us it's just compared to Manny (I am not a fan of either guy, or boxing) I bet the difference is a lot closer than everyone thinks....Mayweather spends like crazy, too, and owes MILLIONS..
 6 years ago '05        #72
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 stogz said:
He fired VisionQwest...

Pacquiao fires VisionQwest: report

Bob Arum Trying to Remove VisionQwest From Pacquiao's Services?

VisionQwest Fired

VisionQwest fired and the question is WHY?

Manny Pacquiao Terminates Services of VisionQwest

I posted a hundred links because there are these salty a.ss haters that always follow me around talking about how websites i view are biased or some bullsh*t. Hope this pleases you f*ggots.
names?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy