New Article Paints Jay-Z As Cutthroat Businessman Driven To Succeed By His Insecurites W/Women

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2011, 11:43 AM         #81
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to cut up they buddies, now they sayin they love me
Used to tell they friends I was ugly and wouldn't touch me
Then I showed up in that dubbed out buggy
And then they got fussy and they don't remember that
And I don't remember you..

6 years ago '06        #82
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
completely bias and un-true article...

the reason Jay had to split from Dame was b/c Dame was gettin waaay outta control w/ the way he was running the business... who remembers how Dame made his boy Cam'ron the VP of Roc-A-Fella almost immediately after signing him when jay was off on tour or something....Jay came back and saw how sprung off Cam's bullsh*t he was and decided he wanted out....

It didn't help that after Dame promoted Cam to that position that Cam was running thru offices acting a complete fool..

As far as his split w/ Biggs...I mean, c'mon man...this last huge bust on Biggs wasn't the first time he'd been pinched for drugs.. Jay had to of known and had to of had a few convos w/ him abt trying to change his image and grow into something different... making millions and still behaving like you're starving in the hood--i.e. selling drugs is fu*king stupid... Jay was trying to grow, go legit...he had a goal...n*ggas like Biggs wanna fu*king sell drugs and play the background forever.. that's fine, I guess, but that's not growth..

and WTF, why would they go to Jaz-O, a known fu*king enemy of Jay's now, for a comment on his situation...Jigga has aired this guy out many, many times and even though they started together, Jay left his side a loooong time ago...why? B/c Jaz-O is clearly a guy that always wanna play boss, but don't make boss moves... that's the long and short of it...and of course he's burned that Jigga is what he is now...of course! LOL... That's a guy that he used to run with that was intelligent enuff to jump off a sinking ship when it was time..

lol, insecurities w/ women b/c of his looks... Maaaan Jaz sounds really, really bitter and jealous...I mean, he sounds like an ex-girlfriend who was done dirty! ...real cats will look at this article and realize it was written by someone who hasn't been following Jay since 94' and doesn't know much abt life or the rap game...
 6 years ago '05        #83
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
"Used to tell them friends I was ugly, and wouldn't touch me
then I showed up in a Dubbed out buggie"
 6 years ago '04        #84
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 FliLifeG said:
I tried to teach n*ggas how to be kings
And all they ever wanted to be was soldiers

[pic - click to view]

08-21-2011, 11:58 AM         #85
SUHNAMI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Sade - Nas admitted on twitter a month or so ago he never dated Sade, and was just making sh*t up...

Beyonce - Stop... Yall know damn well Nas never had anything to do with Beyonce. They were both on Columbia and they put DC in the video for cross promotion. Nothing more...

Foxy - Everyone knows Jay got to that first...

Why am I even having this conversation... ... So stupid...
Are you that much of a d!ckrider?
 6 years ago '04        #86
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
even Oprah put Dr.Phil on
 08-21-2011, 02:08 PM         #87
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never really thought Jay was an ugly guy, I mean he's not pretty, but he's not ugly. Nas look better, though.
 6 years ago '05        #88
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 MrIndieArtist said:
not surprising when you look like a camel. you guys are applauding a fundamental glitch in human psyche. hes placing more worth and energy into a piece of paper then human emotion. no wonder he has no friends. when you have a lot of money and your insecure its hard to have friends.
you really talking like you know the dude
 08-21-2011, 02:11 PM         #89
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But let's be serious, everyone is going to fall off and get old and wrinkled one day -- but for now we can just be ignorant and laugh. Jay might find the fountain of youth by then and let these guys pass him in age and sit back and laugh.
 6 years ago '04        #90
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 ether04 said:
i relate
the girls u get when u got dough dont compare to the girls u get when u broke its a whole new ballgame and this is how u gotta measure it

focus on money forget tryin to bag bad bi*ches

get the money u get all the bi*ches

be a broke a.ss and get 1 fine a.ss bi*ch, have kids and then she leave u for the next n*gga wit at least 2 more dollars to spare than u

fu*k bi*ches get money
chuuch
 08-21-2011, 02:21 PM         #91
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Money>>>>>Women

You never lose women chasing money, but you always lose money chasing women....

-Nas
first off, NOT Nas original quote.

Secondly, I can point you to 100 cases of divorce where a woman's complaint was her husband worked too much (chasing money).

as for the article...please show me a person that is worth over 100 million that isn't seen as a cuttthroat businessman. You don't get wealthy by letting everyone in the world in your circle....unless you're a mega pastor.
 08-21-2011, 02:22 PM         #92
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you really talking like you know the dude
lmao. exactly. he said, "he has no friends" like he is hanging around Jay-Z on the daily.
 08-21-2011, 02:36 PM         #93
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
first off, NOT Nas original quote.

Secondly, I can point you to 100 cases of divorce where a woman's complaint was her husband worked too much (chasing money).

as for the article...please show me a person that is worth over 100 million that isn't seen as a cuttthroat businessman. You don't get wealthy by letting everyone in the world in your circle....unless you're a mega pastor.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #94
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,869 | Props total: 4766 4766
nas won
 6 years ago '05        #95
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2621 2621
are n*ggas hatin on Jay because he supposedly used women as a driving force to become successful?

fu*k i will be ugly and worth half a billion any day of the week. outta all the things to diss this n*gga on. IDGAF what your motivation is, at least this n*gga worked towards it instead of sittin around complaining about how somebody did him wrong. If being ugly is gonna be what gets you outta the hood and on your feet so be it.
 6 years ago '04        #96
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
When you do business with other people, a lot of times they're not trying to be friends with you. Dame should have known this would happen. I mean, Jay-Z was a drug dealer...why would he give a sh*t?

To me, they were just business partners, no more, no less. Bleek was his friend, and that's why he never did him dirty. Beanie Sigel wasn't his friend. Amil wasn't his friend. He was in it for the money, not to be best pals. Dame AND Biggs were behind the scenes. How does the face of the brand make out with all the dough, when the sole purpose of Dame, especially Biggs, was to make sure business transactions were legitimate and they weren't getting screwed?
 6 years ago '08        #97
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
 iPod160 said:
He bussin beyonce wide open for years, he got rhianna on the side and millions....wtf? He isnt insecure

Michael 1987 said:
Nas Won.
how in the hell did nas win you simple fukks as my manz and dem said above fukk is this dude worried bout he fukkin B on a regular basis possibly hitting rhi rhi and im sure other brawds sukking him off on the regular, now nas he got two baby mothers (one which ugly man jay used to beat up HA) taking him for a sh*t load of money especially his latest one being the waste that she is, bi*ch been a waste from she was introduced to the industry and she taking him for 40+ grand a month lmao nas lost on so many levels sun i dont see how you nas dikk riders cant see that
 08-22-2011, 05:31 AM         #98
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interesting
 6 years ago '05        #99
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6364 6364
 psylence2k said:
Anyone could tell you Jay is self-centered, dude been that way even before the fame

I remember him saying in a interview how as a teenager he would come home from his girlfriend's house who lived in a nice area with a paper bag full of cookies she gave him, and he would just bypass his best friend who asked what was in the bag and just say "trash" and eat all them shyts by himself.

not to mention dude shot his OWN brother over some jewelry

and we all know he's not the most secure when it comes to his emotional investment in women

dude supposedly stabbed UN over Charli Baltimore. ( yea we dont now for sure but oh well)

and his lines everywhere from song cry to where im from show his emotional insecurity and distrust for women.

I think like he said in interviews, how bad his dad hurt him probably made him very selfish and discriminant in life, to the point where he said "I'm only looking out for myself" which some ppl would say there's nothing wrong with.
UN got stabbed over leaked music or music profits or some jay sh*t.. no clue where Cam got the Charlie Bmore thing.. i doubt thats literal
 6 years ago '05        #100
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,266 | Props total: 6364 6364

P.S. its not funny when a white person says Nas lost..

just so yalls kno
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish