NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-20-2011, 07:43 PM         #841
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k you Cardo

This thread
 6 years ago '05        #842
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,657 | Props total: 3591 3591

inb4classic
 08-20-2011, 07:53 PM         #843
ROYISPEACE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol what he does he get out of this...more free mixtape beats?

6 years ago '08        #844
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 367 367
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
they say all promotion is good promotion

ronnie send em the thank you card
this. thx for the promo. Wiz's best songs weren't on your beats so whatever
 6 years ago '04        #845
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
Cardo and Sledgren, get your a.sses on Wiz's next project. Also when the fu*k is that instrumental project with LoveSnare and Cowbell dropping.
 6 years ago '11        #846
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
Oh my god this baracus guy is pathetic
 08-20-2011, 08:10 PM         #847
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the fu*k is this a 56 page affair?
 6 years ago '10        #848
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
 Baracus said:

yea and u gonna feel real stupid when u find out that bi*ch is in college. i cant believe the stupidity in this thread. its mind blowing. its like nobodys ever seen a girl with a baby face. gujarati (indian) girls are notorius for looking young and being short. not all of them but alot of them. alot of dudes she met in clubs wouldnt fu*k with my ex cuz she LOOKED young but the bi*ch is of age. thats all i can say. if she was young id take my L and keep it movin but gotdamnit somebody's gotta have some sense in this bi*ch or the fu*kery will continue.

6 years ago '10        #849
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,957 | Props total: 1990 1990
 Blue Dream said:
This n*gga Baracus favorite show is 16 and Pregnant.
 6 years ago '05        #850
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 RoyceDa59 said:
Cardo and Sledgren, get your a.sses on Wiz's next project. Also when the fu*k is that instrumental project with LoveSnare and Cowbell dropping.
This is all that matters in this thread.
 6 years ago '05        #851
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Blue Dream said:
I saw it that way too, but he was saying Cardo is a gay a.ss n*gga who would ask for a cumshower...I hope. Otherwise
I just reread it
 6 years ago '11        #852
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Baracus said:

yea and u gonna feel real stupid when u find out that bi*ch is in college. i cant believe the stupidity in this thread. its mind blowing. its like nobodys ever seen a girl with a baby face. gujarati (indian) girls are notorius for looking young and being short. not all of them but alot of them. alot of dudes she met in clubs wouldnt fu*k with my ex cuz she LOOKED young but the bi*ch is of age. thats all i can say. if she was young id take my L and keep it movin but gotdamnit somebody's gotta have some sense in this bi*ch or the fu*kery will continue.
Why you catchin feelings about this sh*t, you didnt even beat, bi*ch blocked you on facebook, she aint even decent looking, move on, you must not get any bi*ches, braggin about other guys that fu*ked your bi*ch... Give it up
 6 years ago '04        #853
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 Currency99 said:
cliffnotes asap
.cardo said fuk boxden and making threats at random bx members on twitter
.some bx members was beging for him to follow them on twitter and for pro tools 9
.one bx member put his information out there and cardo basically stopped even though he would say things throughout the night/day
.then it transitioned to baracus old b!tch when he posted his twitter because she looks 13 so everybody been roasting him on that

that about covers it
 08-20-2011, 08:40 PM         #854
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
.cardo said fuk boxden and making threats at random bx members on twitter
.some bx members was beging for him to follow them on twitter and for pro tools 9
.one bx member put his information out there and cardo basically stopped even though he would say things throughout the night/day
.then it transitioned to baracus old b!tch when he posted his twitter because she looks 13 so everybody been roasting him on that

that about covers it
I was the one who asked for Pro Tools 9

But I didn't ask that dead a.ss to follow me
 08-20-2011, 08:49 PM         #855
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baracus said:
DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY GIRL AGAIN. MY COLLEGE GIRL. YALL f*ggotS PROBLY fu*kIN 14 YEAR OLD VIETNAMESE HOOKERS.
 Baracus said:
thats my 18 year old fine a.ss college bi*ch.. yall mad yall aint fu*kin that tight pus*y with the 34C t*ts
 Baracus said:
SHES 18 OH MY fu*kIN fu*k
 Baracus said:
not guilty yall got to feel me i know she looks so young tho. i got alot of questions about her age but she already graduated from high school and soph in college and everything
 Baracus said:
cardo we aint cool no more
 Baracus said:
i miss that bi*ch tho. i cried every day since we broke up.
 Baracus said:
im jus sayin tho. we broke up cuz her dad didnt like me cuz im white. i hit the n*gga with the "but ill learn the language, go into the motel business and get a tan".. dude wasnt buyin it.

bein white sucks fam.
 Baracus said:
shes 18
 Baracus said:

this bi*ch didnt even move to america til she was 8 and she skipped a grade u retarded mothafu*ka. indian bi*ches is smart. tahts why shes a pre-pharm major at a top 10 pharmacy school and u sittin on boxden as ur life passes u by and 10 years later u gonna be like damn i shud have been in college instead of fu*kin around on boxden
 Baracus said:
im fu*kin a thick blonde chick with 34D's tonite..ho smashed cam newton. im fu*kin heisman trophy winners leftovers. what u doin with yo life?
 Baracus said:
i didnt do sh*t with her except kiss. she probly caught it after we broke up cuz bi*ch turned into as.lut after bein innocent the whole time we wuz together

SHUT THE fu*k UP AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Jesus fu*kin christ dude you just don't know when to cut your losses, no1 gives a fu*k about you or your curry eatin little bi*ch man just stfu already got damn.

[pic - click to view]

You stay losin more than Gmoney - and just look @ you in this fu*kin pic, you don't really look like a "n*gga" to me, stfu already.
 08-20-2011, 08:57 PM         #856
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baracus said:
fu*k u n*gga
I'm a little late catchin up on all this fu*kery that went down last night cause I was sleepin but you are one corny little f*ggot. You tweetin to game tryin to challenge him to a f!ght and sayin how much lil b owns him, tweetin kreayshawn tryin to get a response? Man you need to get a fu*kin job and stop fu*kin them 13 year olds, what a fu*kin waste of a human life.
 6 years ago '04        #857
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,198 | Props total: 5483 5483
this Cardio n*gga done fu*ked up now.....57 pages and counting?

wait a minute..........

i see what you doin Cardasian
 08-20-2011, 08:58 PM         #858
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baracus said:
i own up to everything except "fu*kin 13 year olds"

1. never fu*ked her
2. she 18

stop it 5
18 in dog years?

and lol @u saying u weren't white early on and then saying how it sucks to be white, denying the picture was u then later defending the little mail order prostitute you twitpic'd. You are a fu*kin clown man go play in the street. I'm not tryin to say being white is bad but be who the fu*k you are you phony a.ss idiot, I'm a third white myself and I don't give a fu*k. Fake bi*ches like you are the worst thing in the world.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 08-20-2011 at 09:00 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #859
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
this thread needs to be closed already, just getting sadder by the minute
 6 years ago '11        #860
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Baracus said:
i own up to everything except "fu*kin 13 year olds"

1. never fu*ked her
2. she 18

stop it 5
Your white.. stop
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy