The Official "Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition" Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #161
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Blood Edge said:
I don't like how lag is dealt with on GGPO....they skip frames instead of slowing down the match...it fu*ks with parry necessary characters like Hugo and Urien
yea i noticed that it skips sometimes. and earlier today i could have swore i k!lled a dude and heard "ko", only for him to jump in at me and end up k!lling me instead.
 6 years ago '05        #162
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10774 10774
That's how GGPO works to hide the lag though... frame skipping over slow downs
 6 years ago '04        #163
Venom 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Blood Edge said:
I don't like how lag is dealt with on GGPO....they skip frames instead of slowing down the match...it fu*ks with parry necessary characters like Hugo and Urien
im guessing you got ggpo delay to 0?
 6 years ago '04        #164
Venom 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
2. what does that mean? the number of frames it skips? I never messed with it cuz I didn't want to fu*k my game up
its basically the delay for online games from input til you see screen. the lower the number the less input lag you get but you will get frame skips, the higher it is the more input lag you get but frames will rarely skip and be smoother. think the highest is 8

i got mine set to 0, and i only get frame skips from people with red connection
 6 years ago '04        #165
Venom 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
I would rather have input lag then frame skips...does this setting apply to your opponent's character as well?

as long as I can see where they are then it's no problem.....but sometimes people with yellow and red connections teleport....I don't like that sh*t
think the way it does it is ggpo delay adjust the picture on both sides that yall both see the same thing happening at the same time
 6 years ago '04        #166
Venom 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
Another little note from our estemed SF3 Producer, Derek Neal:

Hi guys,

As promised, the Title Update that adds YouTube functionality to the X360 version went live this morning!

We’re still experiencing some occasional hiccoughs with the XLSP server, so the service might go down intermittently. But it’s up right now, and you can see the videos people have been uploading here:

Upcoming: we have a fix for both the “100 billion % disconnect rate” issue, and the “it takes a long time to get in a ranked match” issue. These fixes, as well as a few more (an issue with Hugo’s trial #2, a stun exploit in trials, etc.), will be making it into our next patch. We will also be raising the online level cap in that patch.

Early next week we should have a better idea of the "go live" date for that update after we submit to Sony and Microsoft.

Further downstream, we’re looking at all of your feedback for potential future updates (beyond the fixes in this post). So, please bear with us as we continue working to make this game even more awesome!

Thanks all,

Derek
 6 years ago '07        #167
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 144 144
My input timing is off when trying to land combos and I cant parry multi hits.Still on Kens shoryuken parry trial
 6 years ago '04        #168
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 RugerRell2369 said:
ggs to kkg. u gonna stick it out with remy?
GGs son Yeah I fu*ks with remy's swag heavy. The more we played the more I could actually do what i wanted to do. I figured how to save matches so I'm a upload a few. Only the ryu and akum ones made it the game is fun as hell. You've got pretty good defense in sf3 the parry wars were iLL. I'm a upload a few matches in a minute they actually upload pretty quickly. Im a ride with remy, ryu, & akuma for now... pick up one of the twins later on.
 6 years ago '06        #171
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #172
Venom 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 RugerRell2369 said:
do ya have to save em yourself or do they save the match like super saves your f!ghts? if not, kid gonna put matches he won
upload the matches you won then, you lookin mad scrubbish though from those vids
 6 years ago '04        #173
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 Blood Edge said:
when u upload a match how do you find it? can you tie it to an account or is it uploaded to a direct server? I uploaded one but I can't find it
 6 years ago '04        #174
Venom 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
when u upload a match how do you find it? can you tie it to an account or is it uploaded to a direct server? I uploaded one but I can't find it
to youtube? on psn we have to log in through our youtube account
 6 years ago '06        #175
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
Urien's a work in progress,still trying to find ways to use his ageis reflector.Good games KingKidGod/Illusoyun

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #176
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 RugerRell2369 said:
do ya have to save em yourself or do they save the match like super saves your f!ghts? if not, kid gonna put matches he won. but like pac, I ain't mad at cha.
I put matches that you won to son.... But you was playing more techical your wins weren't as swag heavy. But you caught me something righteous so I uploaded those 2. ALL of your matches saved adn unsaved are on your hard drive you just got to go to replays. Im uploading me and bearwalkens matches that I liked to. Unlike ssf4 Im not gonn apop no sh*t in this game before some ni99a parries my superart and all my jump ins. Remy is SIIiiiick tho.

Last edited by KidKingGoD; 08-27-2011 at 10:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #177
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:

I will upload more later
You foul for uploading that perfect on freedogg son. Me and bearwalken had some iLL matches 2. Im a post them later...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

These matches were sick bearwalken has a dope alex and a decent urien.
 6 years ago '04        #178
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 Venom said:
upload the matches you won then, you lookin mad scrubbish though from those vids
Naw he won more then his share. But when I busted his a.ss I hit save match immediately, LMao
 6 years ago '06        #179
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
You foul for uploading that perfect on freedogg son. :ro.fl: Me and bearwalken had some iLL matches 2. Im a post them later...

These matches were sick bearwalken has a dope alex and a decent urien.
That's not my Alex lol.I always use the stungun heatbutt when I play alex

Last edited by JCSIII; 08-27-2011 at 11:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #180
Venom 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
Naw he won more then his share. But when I busted his a.ss I hit save match immediately, LMao
i can parry that light of justice super
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy