The Official "Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition" Thread

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
130 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #281
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
 jayvivz said:
Also thinking of buying it for PSN, but who's regularly on that I'd play with that I can't play with on XBL?
Kid King God
 7 years ago '04        #282
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,199 | Props total: 843 843
 creep said:
Kid King God
NI99as stay on my d!ck eat some breakfast first.
 7 years ago '04        #283
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
 KidKingGoD said:
NI99as stay on my d!ck eat some breakfast first.
ill fu*k you til you love me f*ggot.
 7 years ago '06        #284
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 jayvivz said:
Also thinking of buying it for PSN, but who's regularly on that I'd play with that I can't play with on XBL?
Me...but you ain't ready so stay on xbl
 7 years ago '05        #285
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,960 | Props total: 12632 12632
 creep said:
ill fu*k you til you love me f*ggot.
:hillwhoa:
 7 years ago '06        #286
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Blood Edge said:
that's because each player's Dan/rank is by character....and you can always f!ght someone with a higher rank but not a lower one....also the higher you get the less players and characters can hold a certain rank

for example, 10th Dan is the highest....and for each character only one player can hold that rank...so there can only be one 10th Dan Chun, Urien, Hugo, etc at a time

so the reason you don't see those characters is because the players behind them aren't playing at that time....and when they do they usually win as usual
alright but.....that's not at all what I was talking about lol. I was just talking about the videos themselves not having many Chuns, Yuns or Kens.
 7 years ago '06        #287
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 creep said:
Kid King God
Quit playin' yo.
 7 years ago '08        #288
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
im starting to hate ken. if im in a lobby with some dude that jumps and spams hurricane kicks and shoryukens, i pick gill and absolutely r*pe them. i dont get why people play that way, its so boring.
 7 years ago '06        #289
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 el bundy said:
im starting to hate ken. if im in a lobby with some dude that jumps and spams hurricane kicks and shoryukens, i pick gill and absolutely r*pe them. i dont get why people play that way, its so boring.
Gill?that's wrong dog lol
 7 years ago '04        #290
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,199 | Props total: 843 843
 el bundy said:
im starting to hate ken. if im in a lobby with some dude that jumps and spams hurricane kicks and shoryukens, i pick gill and absolutely r*pe them. i dont get why people play that way, its so boring.
....... Son Do what you gots to do.
 7 years ago '08        #291
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
^ thats not really the problem. like today, i went online into a lobby and seen this dude playing so lame basically playing the way i described in that post, yet he was somehow beating people. i didnt feel like dealing with that, so when my turn came up i picked gill so everybody else could play instead of having to deal with ken spamming bullsh*t. i dont mind losing at all, but i wanna have fun while playing a game, its not fun always playing the same character when theres at least 20 in the game.
honestly, i dont even feel like playing online with random players now. i dont think ive ever played a game were 9 times out of 10, it is always the same character.
 7 years ago '05        #292
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,960 | Props total: 12632 12632
 7 years ago '06        #293
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Blood Edge said:
and I just told u why

comparatively speaking it's an even number of characters all around
oh well then in that case...

 Blood Edge said:
that's because each player's Dan/rank is by character....and you can always f!ght someone with a higher rank but not a lower one....also the higher you get the less players and characters can hold a certain rank

for example, 10th Dan is the highest....and for each character only one player can hold that rank...so there can only be one 10th Dan Chun, Urien, Hugo, etc at a time

so the reason you don't see those characters is because the players behind them aren't playing at that time....and when they do they usually win as usual
didn't ask.



 7 years ago '05        #294
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,960 | Props total: 12632 12632
 7 years ago '06        #295
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 el bundy said:
^ thats not really the problem. like today, i went online into a lobby and seen this dude playing so lame basically playing the way i described in that post, yet he was somehow beating people. i didnt feel like dealing with that, so when my turn came up i picked gill so everybody else could play instead of having to deal with ken spamming bullsh*t. i dont mind losing at all, but i wanna have fun while playing a game, its not fun always playing the same character when theres at least 20 in the game.
honestly, i dont even feel like playing online with random players now. i dont think ive ever played a game were 9 times out of 10, it is always the same character.
Welcome to Third Strike Online Edition.






























































Better yet, welcome to Street f!ghter.
 7 years ago '07        #296
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,014 | Props total: 2532 2532
better yet, welcome to f!ghting games.
 7 years ago '05        #297
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,960 | Props total: 12632 12632
better yet

















[video - click to view]


 7 years ago '06        #298
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 7 years ago '06        #299
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 7 years ago '05        #300
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,960 | Props total: 12632 12632
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
46 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy