You can opt out of your Sprint Contract from 9/9/11 thru 10/9/11 with no charge

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-19-2011, 03:38 PM         #81
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya man, they tried turning my a.ss down on the 9th(the first day) you just have to be persistant and call the right numbers and say the right things.
 09-19-2011, 03:43 PM         #82
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Call (866) 727-0665 for executive customer service first, tell them you want to cancel due to a change in price with the admin service fees and that it is b/c it has a material adverse affect on your bill

When You Don't Have To Pay An Early Termination Fee
You aren't responsible for paying an Early Termination Fee when terminating Services: (a) provided on a month-to-month basis; (b) consistent with our published trial period return policy; or (c) in response to a materially adverse change we make to the Agreement as described directly below.

Our Right To Change The Agreement & Your Related Rights
We may change any part of the Agreement at any time, including, but not limited to, rates, charges, how we calculate charges, or your terms of Service. We will provide you notice of material changes—and may provide you notice of non-material changes—in a manner consistent with this Agreement (see "Providing Notice To Each Other Under The Agreement" section). If a change we make to the Agreement is material and has a material adverse effect on Services under your Term Commitment, you may terminate each line of Service materially affected without incurring an Early Termination Fee only if you: (a) call us within 30 days after the effective date of the change; and (b) specifically advise us that you wish to cancel Services because of a material change to the Agreement that we have made. If you do not cancel Service within 30 days of the change, an Early Termination Fee will apply if you terminate Services before the end of any applicable Term Commitment.
when that doesnt work after two or three calls, call this number.. follow same instructions.
Escalations Line > 1-877-544-4076. When you reach the menu options, please select option 8. I was able to confirm my ETF free cancellations with them as well. There is also less wait time on this #

you're welcome.... be persistant, but polite. Only 11 days left

Last edited by Frank Dukes; 09-19-2011 at 03:45 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #83
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 1403 1403
Im Confused as Muthafu*ka....Ok.....I Only got one line.....So you tellin' me i can Cancel my contract and Stay with Sprint on month to month?
 09-20-2011, 09:58 AM         #84
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was unable to confirm if they are allowing month to month or not, i ported out.
 6 years ago '06        #85
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
I got told no lol a woman said that's for new lines starting sept 9 etf will change
 6 years ago '07        #86
laxzation 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
I've talked to about 4 or 5 CS people and there all telling me the same thing that I can't end my contract without paying the ETF due to they have up 1.99 to go up to on that admin fee that is stated in the contract... Have anybody else gotten this excuse if so was you able to get around it? post what you said to get around this. Now I have bout 8 notes on my account for the same reason are they using those notes for when i call back to tell me the same things?
 09-20-2011, 03:19 PM         #87
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read my post.
 6 years ago '04        #88
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
I am doing this tomorrow, not gonna let their a.sses tell me no. Gonna cancel this out and jump on my boyfriends plan to get the iphone. Details tomorrow.
 10-04-2011, 06:31 PM         #89
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo listen up ya'll. I've been following the course of action on SlickDeals and I suggest you guys take part in order to help the turn out.

You NEED to file a claim with your state attorney general and the Kansas Attorney General. I spoke with the Kansas Attorney General's office and the lady said they were overwhelmed by the amount of people complaining. They are actually working on releasing a press release on the issue. They reached out to Sprint and Sprint has 20 business days to get back to them. The Attorneys for the Attorney General office are going to review all the evidence and reach a resolution between the consumers and Sprint.

File your complaint ASAP. These n*ggaz are working fast on the case.
 6 years ago '05        #90
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
worked for me, now i need to port my number
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago