most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Mullany S said:
if you got good coverage with sprint then stay with sprint. there is no tempting here ATT will r*pe you regardless with or without iphone 5.
tell that to anyone that just locked into a new deal after being the evo 3d or photon

I would much rather have the opportunity to grab a new phone a few months from now and lock in again if something better comes along
 08-22-2011, 11:59 PM         #22
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k YES!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-23-2011, 12:00 AM         #23
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quick question ya'll.....

Please tell me if this would work.

I got the insurance thing.

Can I say I lost it....(will use old one as MP3 player)

and then when I get the new one...cancel my contract?
 6 years ago '04        #24
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 KnicksLost said:
tell that to anyone that just locked into a new deal after being the evo 3d or photon

I would much rather have the opportunity to grab a new phone a few months from now and lock in again if something better comes along
I'm pretty sure cancelling your contract doesnt reset your upgrade eligibility. I'm not even sure if you can cancel and stay month to month either. I think they shut down your account (lose your number). I just had my contract cancelled 2 weeks ago but they had to manually give me my upgrade back because they fu*ked up my account
 08-23-2011, 01:05 AM         #25
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
I'm pretty sure cancelling your contract doesnt reset your upgrade eligibility. I'm not even sure if you can cancel and stay month to month either. I think they shut down your account (lose your number). I just had my contract cancelled 2 weeks ago but they had to manually give me my upgrade back because they fu*ked up my account
I think you should be allowed to port your number over...

Call the new company...port the number....

Once the number is ported...hit up Sprint and tell them you are cancelling and not paying the ETF due to a void in the contract.
 6 years ago '04        #26
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
^^ Yea you can port it. But I was a.ssuming he meant to cancel with sprint, go month to month & get the upgrade back to get a new Sprint phone when one came out.
 6 years ago '06        #27
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Rique said:
Yeah but Sprint aint gonna drop nothn good until june so my plans to leave then come back in june and get that new customer price on a new phone:dancingcool:
Samsung Galaxy S II coming out next month
 6 years ago '04        #28
cutttdawg85 7 heat pts
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
Just called them, I had an extra line that i was not using. Cancelled that with no problems, no ETF. For my other three lines, i asked to go month to month they said no, either cancel or you are agreeing to the increase in fees.

Asked if I chose to renew for another 2 yrs with the new terms could i get the 2 yr contract pricing, once again no.

Told him I wanted an Iphone and he gave me the sales pitch about how much more verizon would cost etc...also said wait till September when new iphone drops to make my decision, dont know if he was clueing me in that Sprint is getting it or what.

I have till 10/9 to cancel, so I think Ill wait for awhile.
 6 years ago '07        #29
space
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
I'm just going off what I read in this thread:

Folks cancelled and were allowed to go month to month and you know sprint is all about which rep you get. Some are more willing to help than others and hanging up and calling back usually does the trick
 6 years ago '05        #30
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 cutttdawg85 said:
Told him I wanted an Iphone and he gave me the sales pitch about how much more verizon would cost etc...also said wait till September when new iphone drops to make my decision, dont know if he was clueing me in that Sprint is getting it or what.
Most likely not.

New iPhone is coming in the next two months, but he probably told you so you can see what the new features are and weigh your options.
 6 years ago '04        #31
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
Sprint's launching the iPhone 5 in mid october
 6 years ago '05        #32
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
 Rique said:
Yeah but Sprint aint gonna drop nothn good until june so my plans to leave then come back in june and get that new customer price on a new phone:dancingcool:
galaxy s2 next month

iphone 5 in october
 6 years ago '07        #33
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
sprint is smart as fu*k... they're about to get the iphone... they'd love for their customers to come right back on a more expensive plan
sprint isn't promoting this only ppl that understand the terms of agreement is sharing this info looking to beat there system without having to pay the contract termination fee
 08-23-2011, 08:27 PM         #34
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
I think you should be allowed to port your number over...

Call the new company...port the number....

Once the number is ported...hit up Sprint and tell them you are cancelling and not paying the ETF due to a void in the contract.
yea u can tell them that, but expect a call from collections in about 90 days lol and u can call sprint and complain all you want but you'll be fallin on deaf ears. If you push it on acct serv, maybe you'll get them to do it. It depends on the rep. I'm sure they have metrics for cancellation and some would rather you just get pissed and hang up or hang up on you then give you cancellation. If you get someone not as experienced, or who already has good numbers it might not matter to them.
 6 years ago '05        #35
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,392 | Props total: 8074 8074
hmm bought the evo 3d wen it came out i might have to do this i gotta see the specs for the iphone then ill decide to keep it or cancel and get the iphone 5
 6 years ago '10        #36
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
If I have 2 lines with 1 of them on seasonal stand by..how would I go about canceling the 1 on stand by without getting charged a termination fee?

Then I'll get the IPhone and transfer my active # to the IPhone.

But how do I get out of my 2nd line without paying a fee?
I'm stupid and can't understand the instructions.
 6 years ago '09        #37
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
I just did this on Monday. I told the rep I didn't agree with the fee change and I was having drop call issues. I said I didn't want any credits, I just wanted the contracts for my two lines marked as fulfilled. After a few minutes on hold he came back and told me he would remove my contracts for the service issues, not the fee change. He also said if he was to cancel my contracts for the fee change then I would have until the end of the next billing cycle to port my numbers or sign up for a new contract.

If you just want to leave Sprint then you should have no problem doing that. If your goal is credit or just to be on month to month like I did then it might take a little talking.

Last edited by MrPrez510; 08-27-2011 at 03:16 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #38
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
Can somebody confirm this is still a go? I have a 2nd line I want to cancel and I'm counting down the days till the 9th.
 6 years ago '06        #39
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
unlimited everything for 50 bucks a month, including my 4G fee and taxes, fu*k that, ill stick around.
 6 years ago '06        #40
bdogg81 1 heat pts
space
space
$433 | Props total: 0 0
i was wondering if i could get a second line say sept 9 and port my number to that phone and then on sept 10 cancel my original line?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy