White battle rapper gets offended by being called cracker, responds with N-BOMB Kollision vs Smooth

most viewed right now
 141
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 123
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
180 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 ruff said:
Blacks been getting away with this cracker sh*t for waaaaay too long.
The words aren't fu*kin anywhere in the vicinity in terms of being on par.

You have 100+ years of grief with the N word. Cracker, spic, wetback, orientals, japs etc. don't even share the same emotional background.

Either that was a troll post, or you're just that fu*king stupid.
 7 years ago '06        #82
damn_ryght 
space
avatar space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 1953 1953
so a white boy shouldnt be offended if someone calls him a cracka? but black folks who uses the word gets offended when the white boy retaliate with n*gga? fu*kouttahere bruh
 7 years ago '04        #83
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 3392 3392
They don't need to share the exact same emotional background, they're BOTH derogatory terms.

To say ****** is more powerful than cracker is ridiculous; they're both equally as hateful. Who cares if ****** has a longer history.. it still doesn't make it ok for blacks to get away with racism because of it.
 08-19-2011, 05:40 PM         #84
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
They don't need to share the exact same emotional background, they're BOTH derogatory terms.

To say ****** is more powerful than cracker is ridiculous; they're both equally as hateful. Who cares if ****** has a longer history.. it still doesn't make it ok for blacks to get away with racism because of it.
Ma'fuhka...



You REALLY in your heart of hearts believe that sh1t?
Seriously, like if you were to log off this b1tch from your pc, phone, tablet, whatever,
you'd still believe what you typed offline, out in the real world?

I'ma invite you to my family reunion (no beefs) out in Plainfield, NJ. We got some white guys in there tho by marriage so you won't be alone. & I'd like you to say that same sh1t to all them ma'fuhkas. I'm guessin' you'll get a resounding "CRACKA PLEASE!!"
 7 years ago '04        #85
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 3392 3392
and what are you gonna do, beat me up?
 08-19-2011, 05:48 PM         #86
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
and what are you gonna do, beat me up?
-_- that's your answer?

Forget it.
 08-19-2011, 05:50 PM         #87
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

What's the big deal? Dude called me cracker, and also let's focus on the follow-up to that line: "I Hate White People".

I'm white, and that was racist.

I rebuttaled, not with hate, but in his face, and he aint do sh*t, even after the event.

Tit for Tat.

Y'all hear white dudes say n*gga all the time. I said it on camera. Sue me.

[pic - click to view]








^ actual white boy made a thread about it
 7 years ago '10        #88
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 damn_ryght said:
so a white boy shouldnt be offended if someone calls him a cracka? but black folks who uses the word gets offended when the white boy retaliate with n*gga? fu*kouttahere bruh
If I call you a stupid motherfu*ker, you're not going to respond with the N word?

But if a racist term is used, you just have to use another one right?

That makes you a stupid motherfu*ker.
 7 years ago '10        #89
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 ruff said:
They don't need to share the exact same emotional background, they're BOTH derogatory terms.

To say ****** is more powerful than cracker is ridiculous; they're both equally as hateful. Who cares if ****** has a longer history.. it still doesn't make it ok for blacks to get away with racism because of it.
Your logic is so naive it's incredible.

There are so many words that are insulting out there.

White people have been calling blacks that word for generations in a sense that's more than just derogatory. Being a ****** meant you were less than a man, not even human.

A cracker is what? Just a white person, it's no different than me calling someone an idiot or a retard. There's nothing behind the surface of that word.

White people should think about that before even uttering the word to a black man. If not, god bless their soul, for I know damn well they wouldn't dare say it to another black in public or around them for that matter.

Don't even try to rationalize the words. Just understand that there are plenty of White people that still hate Blacks and will use that word with no hesitation when speaking of them. You don't want to be in that same boat.
 7 years ago '11        #90
OBv 
space
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 2290 2290
 WalterWhite said:
PG County lost
word, nothing else to be said
 7 years ago '04        #91
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 3392 3392
"A cracker is what? Just a white person, it's no different than me calling someone an idiot or a retard. There's nothing behind the surface of that word."

Absolutely no point in talking to you since you're racially biased.
 7 years ago '07        #92
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 cbjones said:
He fought ignorance with ignorance. People getting upset over this need to realize that is what goes down when you go out of your way to use a derogatory phrase toward someone.

This is what k!lls me: It's okay to call yourself that, but you get your panties in a bunch when someone of another race uses it? Is your brain half broken or something? You've convinced yourself that word is actually something positive. But for some reason, you forget your own broken logic when some white person says the sh*t.

Would have been better if the guy fought the urge to retaliate, and instead pointed out how lame brain relies on hate speech in his rhymes.
/thread

half our black population are inherently racist i swear to god.

that guy was saying a bunch of racist sh*t he had every right to be called a n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #93
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 Hovi Bryant said:
Your logic is so naive it's incredible.

There are so many words that are insulting out there.

White people have been calling blacks that word for generations in a sense that's more than just derogatory. Being a ****** meant you were less than a man, not even human.

A cracker is what? Just a white person, it's no different than me calling someone an idiot or a retard. There's nothing behind the surface of that word.

White people should think about that before even uttering the word to a black man. If not, god bless their soul, for I know damn well they wouldn't dare say it to another black in public or around them for that matter.

Don't even try to rationalize the words. Just understand that there are plenty of White people that still hate Blacks and will use that word with no hesitation when speaking of them. You don't want to be in that same boat.
and most of the white people who are racists are pieces of trash who liven in the bread basket and the south...they are generally uneducated, on welfare, and accomplish nothing in their lives.

on the other side

A LOT of black people are so fu*king racist its not even funny, just check your homeboy in the video, and like the racists whites most black racists are also high school drop outs and belong to families who spend generations soaking up the welfare in the ghetto


Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 08-19-2011 at 06:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #94
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 1LynguisticMind said:
/thread

half our black population are inherently racist i swear to god.

that guy was saying a bunch of racist sh*t he had every right to be called a n*gga
pretty much

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #95
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 2627 2627
 Gramz said:
:celebrate0: @ them t*tties!


mos definitely dem t*tties!!!
 7 years ago '05        #96
TheChief 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$6,489 | Props total: 10584 10584
 TwinCaliber2kz said:
mos definitely dem t*tties!!!
 7 years ago '04        #97
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,991 | Props total: 7586 7586
Them tittays had me like

[pic - click to view]




As for that n*gga sh*t...He had it coming...can't get tight over some sh*t like that...I hope your chick gets r*peD by a bunch a n*ggas?!?!?! hahaha You CAN'T get tight cause the white dude called him a n*gga...it's a battle and homeboy drew first blood...
 7 years ago '10        #98
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 1LynguisticMind said:
and most of the white people who are racists are pieces of trash who liven in the bread basket and the south...they are generally uneducated, on welfare, and accomplish nothing in their lives.

on the other side

A LOT of black people are so fu*king racist its not even funny, just check your homeboy in the video, and like the racists whites most black racists are also high school drop outs and belong to families who spend generations soaking up the welfare in the ghetto
You make LITTLE to NO fu*king attempt to even try to empathize what black people have to go through in this country which is predominately White. Your first sentence just clarified that. MLK was not long ago AT ALL, White Flight is very real, segregation and discrimination is still going on today against Blacks.

Going back to my first sentence, it's fu*kin wild given that this is a Hip-Hop forum and you can't relate with the plight of young African Americans go through just to earn a decent living? Yet we're here at the very first building block of understanding the difference between cracker and the N word. I just pray that you're not black yourself, because then we're truly lost as a race in this country.

I can give you a million reasons as to why Black people are "racist" in your eyes. Yet you can't give me any real reasons as to why Whites are. Yet you think it's okay for them to use it if blacks call them a derogatory term...okay. Young people are really this ignorant....


Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 08-19-2011 at 08:04 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #99
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
them t*tties stole the show.... that bi*ch got me ready to beat my d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #100
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,241 | Props total: 30106 30106
t*tties won, them f*gs lost
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy