No one from TrillFam has helped Boosie(not even phone calls)

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
 Ratty Tat Tat said:
I don't blame people for not giving money for Booise.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Come on dawg he got millions and millions in jewelty that HE foolishly bought and that alone could pay for any legal matter for the rest of his life.

As far as money for the kids?? It was his choice to have them and he has to man up and support them, not everyone else's problem. He's a grown man he knew the consequences of what he was doing and putting their well being at risk and by the way they would never lock someone up for murder unless there was quite a bit of evidence there.
It is what it is, & he could sell a few chains to support his fam bam but nahhh & if he rented them then yeah i hate when you be lying to the ppl & yeah it's fu*ked up that your homie's aint having your back when you hit rock bottome but he shoulda known that his boys were like seaonal bi*ches only there for the money & a season.
 6 years ago '07        #22
Ratty Tat Tat 
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 56 56
 zmeezy said:
I feel you he made some bad choices....

The majority of that Jewelry was probably rented. Im just saying

How you gonna rent a custom made pendant that says "boosie" or a custom made pendant that says "superbad" the name of his album or rent a custom made pendant that says "I-10 Dope Zone"??? He has to pay for those otherwise why would a jeweler make it??

Countless videos of him bragging about buying all those chains straight up.

I agree most rappers do rent stuff but the custom made stuff you know he purchased those.

Bottom line he had mad chances to shape up its not like this is his first jail stint. I dunno man he was so fortunate and had opportunities and pissed them all down the drain himself he can't complain that his life is that bad he had control over his actions just like any person.

There are people with degrees out of college that can't find jobs and do things the right way and we are supposed to pity Boosie??

Come on man I definately like him as an artist but he's not getting any sympathy from me.
 6 years ago '11        #23
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
boosie is seriously the REALEST rapper in the history of life

love that man, man

[video - click to view]

FREE BOOSIE BOO
 6 years ago '07        #24
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,443 | Props total: 14838 14838

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #25
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4043 4043
 Ratty Tat Tat said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Come on dawg he got millions and millions in jewelty that HE foolishly bought and that alone could pay for any legal matter for the rest of his life.

As far as money for the kids?? It was his choice to have them and he has to man up and support them, not everyone else's problem. He's a grown man he knew the consequences of what he was doing and putting their well being at risk and by the way they would never lock someone up for murder unless there was quite a bit of evidence there.
Page 1 of the government playbook is to freeze your a.ssets . Thats like chopping you off at the knees and being in a fist f!ght .
 6 years ago '07        #26
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Webbie says

"YALL BELIEVE ANYTHING YALL fu*kIN HEAR. I BEEN DOWN WITH BOOSIE SINCE DAY 1."

via twitter
 6 years ago '09        #27
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
FREE MY n*gga BOOSIE BAD AZZ!!!
 6 years ago '04        #28
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
FREE BOOSIE, KEEP YA HEAD UP BOOSIE BOO
 6 years ago '06        #29
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
 Ratty Tat Tat said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You not understanding completely what they are meaning about helping support his kids. He aint talking about everybody im sure he's talking bout them couple homeboys who he took care of they kids and family when they were on lock and they were suppose to do the same for him. Thats just da code mane. He was the type of n*gga dat looked out for every n*gga he was coo wit, and he expected the same back, but he aint getting it back and thats what he mad at. But like you said it really aint no one elses problem. He got his self in this predicument. It is what it is
 6 years ago '06        #30
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
 28 Gramz said:
When/If he gets out watch all those rappers she named call for a feature..and get one cause money talks. This industry sh*t is all politics I'm pretty sure Boosie knew that before he went in. He was doing shows 4 days out the week for 25-30k before he went to prison, he could have sold them whips and chains and just re-upped when got out if he knew he had to have bread when he was locked down. One of my favorite rappers but dude is an idiot.

Thats the reason he was doing them shows like that was to save up money for lawyer fees and for his fam, but lawyer fees aint cheap and eating str8 through his money
 6 years ago '06        #31
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,624 | Props total: 8554 8554
everybody learns life lessons different and boosie gotta learn this way.

its fu*ked up but its about what you do to overcome it.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
Honestly u cant be half gangsta half good guy in this world. He did alot for our city with charities, giveaways and helping out with the kids for christmas and thanks giving but he fu*ked himself up by staying here. when you get money and success you cant live where you from because so many things can happen and the amount of good you do will get overlooked by the bad. he should have moved to miami or atlanta and started over in his career. theres no way he couldnt afford to move because he had like 20 cars, houses, condo's and alot of money spent on jewelry. Not to mention the amount of money he spent and having 8 children. Black guys have to make better decisions. not matter how rich you are a person cant afford to have that many children and live the way he was living. Now those kids and family have to suffer because the same place where he grew up at put him in jail over crimes that should have been the last thing on his mind. I hope he gets out of jail one day but he still doing crimes and getting into trouble in jail.
 6 years ago '04        #33
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2471 2471
 erickonasis said:
was just gonna post this...watched it this morn
 6 years ago '10        #34
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2529 2529
Maaane Webbie been down with Boosie for the longest im having a hard time believing he aint doing something to help that mane out hppe that shyt aint true.... Na of course dem trill ent n*ggas aint gone help him because he was beefed out with Mel & Turk... They probably told people on the label dont help that n*gga out .. and i heard that them boyz on his label Bad a.ss Ent was saying Boosie aint never wanna put em' on and was acting funny saying he was getting the money they wasn't.. so who knows
 08-20-2011, 12:09 PM         #35
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's how it is, mothrrfu*kers just like to eat off you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy