No one from TrillFam has helped Boosie(not even phone calls)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
20549 pageviews
42 comments

SPLITP 63 heat pts63
space
space
$900 | Props total: 121 121
No one from TrillFam has helped Boosie(not even phone calls)

Connie Hatch: The truth about Lil Boosie

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Lil Boosie asks his mom to stop calling his industry ‘friends,’ a.ssociates; says “Mom, it’s me and you”
by Brandi Worley

Get updated here: Connie Hatch: The truth about Lil Boosie – Part 1

Hatch vs. the D.A. and location, location, location…

On his mixtape ‘Gone ‘Til December’ the rapper used it as his therapy and let off steam on the tracks, airing out everyone who must have been bothering him. At the 2:25 mark on track 13, “F**k Em’ All” Boosie raps, “F*ck the D.A. Hillar Moore, Your racist a*s is going to hell, You’ll probably be dead when I come out of jail, ya old b*t*h. Your d**k can’t even get hard no more, b*t*h you need to die.”

The district attorney, Hillar Moore has said there’s no beef against Boosie’s lyrics. Boosie’s lyrics has said otherwise. Ms. Hatch thinks Boosie’s being treated unfairly because of his location and profile as a rapper.

“He (Hillar Moore) has said on his interviews that he has nothing against Torrance Hatch. But you know what, this is Louisiana. Lou-i-si-ana,” said Ms. Hatch taking consideration to enunciate every syllable in ‘Louisiana.’ I have nothing against Hillar Moore, the judge; you have to be fair to people. This is not 1954, this is not slavery you do not judge a person on lyrics, you do not judge a person on color. I don’t want them to put Torrance on a high pedestal. I want him to be treated fairly and he will be treated fairly. If it takes the last breath of Ms. Hatch to stand up, he will.”

What About Your Friends?
You know who your friends are when you’re down and out. In May Ms. Hatch did an interview with DJ Drama in Atlanta. Since then the website boosiejustice.com was created and fans can send donations to the rapper’s legal fund. Other than fan support Ms. Hatch said no other rapper has came to her support besides Young Jeezy.

Boosie has been on songs with a long list of rappers: Lablemates, Foxx, Webbie, Phat, and Lil Trill; other stars include Trina, David Banner, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Plies, Akon, Baby Boy Da Prince, Ace Hood, Mr. Magic and more. No one even called.

“No. Not one. Not one rapper. The only person I have spoken with is Young Jeezy,” Ms Hatch said. “I heard from him but he hasn’t done anything as of yet. But the rest of them, you hear from them, but when you call them, they know my number so they don’t respond. My child was not like that. He gave to everybody.”

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

When Boosie was free he gave Easter Bashes full of giveaways, bike donations, Christmas gifts and more. It seemed like he knew how to give automatically without being told.

Ms. Hatch said Jeezy’s in the process of trying to get in touch with Boosie’s attorney.

“We have one organization that’s really backing us up –it’s not financially – but he’s there for Torrance’s kids,” Ms. Hatch said. “It’s called Uhatin.com. The chairperson is Lance Silver.”

Boosie has told his mom to stop calling his industry ‘friends,’ a.ssociates and patnas. Because if they were going to help they would have done it by now, he said.

“He said, mom it’s me and you.”

It’s one thing for your friends to bail on you but it’s another issue when they bail on you and make a profit off your downfall. Ms. Hatch got wind that Boosie’s label mates, Webbie, Foxx and Lil Phat were throwing “Free Boosie” concerts under the pretense that the money fans paid was going to help Lil Boosie. That’s not the case.

“Ever since Torrance has been in jail they have been giving “Free Boosie Concerts. We haven’t reaped any money from any “Free Boosie Concerts.” Not any. Not even his children. They have people thinking that this concert is being sponsored to help Torrance. I contacted them about nine months ago and one of the guys told me it’s not true. But I found out because I received flyers from people in different states,” Ms. Hatch said.

“But you know what, and I want you to print this,” she stopped in her sentence to make sure her voice was going to be the only thing heard in her home and gave the most sincere look. “Webbie, Foxx, Ms. Hatch still loves you anyway.”

A few seconds passed and she gathered her breath. “For all the ones who never gave, who never helped I still love them anyway. Because when he gets out it’s no need of them to be coming, running asking for help. It’s not going to be like that. I’m not angry with anybody, but it’s just like my mom used to say, ‘You find out who your friends are when you’re down and out.’”

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hatch asked for rehab. They said, No.
Lil Boosie asked for rehabilitation. In Nov. 2009, Hatch granted Channel 9 News reporter Keitha Nelson a tour of his home the night before he went to prison on drug charges and a probation violation.

No stranger to trouble, he told Nelson in the interview, “I blame it on myself. Because things I did I wanted to do. Trouble is easy to get into, but it’s hard to get out.”

Along with the marijuana possession he’s had weapons charges, resisting an officer and aggravated battery, Nelson reported.

Then he followed up with, “If I made a mistake with marijuana, why am I not eligible for rehab? I’ve been on marijuana since a teenager. I need some rehab. Jail is not rehab.”

Now if a person asks you for rehab and you don’t give them rehab, you just throw them in there (jail) that’s against his constitutional rights, Ms. Hatch said.

“It’s the same way with Lindsay Lohan, she had to go to rehab!”

Lindsay’s in California.

“But what does that tell you about location.”

SOURCE:
[pic - click to view]

Connie Hatch: The truth about Lil Boosie – Part 2 of 3 | On WAX - The Poster Magazine

Last edited by SPLITP; 08-19-2011 at 12:51 PM..

42 comments for "No one from TrillFam has helped Boosie(not even phone calls)"

6 years ago '05        #2
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
well stay the fu*k outta jail. n*ggas aint got time to be cupcaking on the phone wit this n*gga. he dont get no sympathy
 08-19-2011, 12:58 PM         #3
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhatin.com

this is same old same old
industry cats turning their back on a 'friend' when hes in need...
 6 years ago '07        #4
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Man what happen 2 all the money that nicca made while he was out. Cake up big jewels the whole 9 and now he asking for people 2 money on his books or help out wit his kids he should have been doing that when he was out but naw he was to busy being a n*gga. They say a fool and his money will soon part.
 6 years ago '04        #5
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,344 | Props total: 4479 4479
 nahsuhmeanz said:
well stay the fu*k outta jail. n*ggas aint got time to be cupcaking on the phone wit this n*gga. he dont get no sympathy
:agreement6:
 08-19-2011, 01:27 PM         #6
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is just like regular folks. when you get jail time everybody forgets about you. cold reality.
 6 years ago '10        #7
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
when was this interview done cos gotti says he spoke to her on the phone (spazz out - cm6)
 6 years ago '09        #8
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Nothing new here. (See Tupac and Notorious B.I.G) They don't need him when they have access to his music and it's profits, or benefits from the use off his name.
 6 years ago '10        #9
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 14006 14006
sad sh*t right there
jeezy a real n*gga
TM103 n*ggaz
 6 years ago '10        #10
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
When Boosie was free he gave Easter Bashes full of giveaways, bike donations, Christmas gifts and more. It seemed like he knew how to give automatically without being told.

bless that mans hart
 6 years ago '07        #11
Ratty Tat Tat 
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 56 56
I don't blame people for not giving money for Booise.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Come on dawg he got millions and millions in jewelty that HE foolishly bought and that alone could pay for any legal matter for the rest of his life.

As far as money for the kids?? It was his choice to have them and he has to man up and support them, not everyone else's problem. He's a grown man he knew the consequences of what he was doing and putting their well being at risk and by the way they would never lock someone up for murder unless there was quite a bit of evidence there.
 08-19-2011, 02:14 PM         #12
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how are they gonna throw benefit concerts and not give money to the family?

what kinda fu*k boy sh*t is that? i hope the part about webbie isnt true tho...
 6 years ago '04        #13
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
anyone who isnt his fam tryin to make contact with him will be investigated,and if they on the wrong side of law why risk it tryin to look good for a n*gga who may never see the light of day when he himself put that situation into his life,and then gets into trouble AGAIN for tryin to smuggle lean into the prison??

hes not wrongfully convicted.

how could any1 send boosie or any rap n*gga a dime when he say he rich rollin in the newest whips and flossin the baddest chains.

Last edited by slapaho; 08-19-2011 at 02:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #14
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25181 25181
Trill Ent Been Struggling Since Boosie Been Gone. Seem Like Jeezy Is Only One Showing Love and Trying Help Out.

Its Hard Out Here. Free Boosie.
 6 years ago '04        #15
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3759 3759
 iPod160 said:
fu*k Trill Ent for that bullsh*t, them aint stand up n*ggaz
realtalk thats sum scan a.ss sh*t fu*k trill ent!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #16
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,668 | Props total: 4790 4790
and he eating them n*ggaz charges
 6 years ago '04        #17
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 Ratty Tat Tat said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Come on dawg he got millions and millions in jewelty that HE foolishly bought and that alone could pay for any legal matter for the rest of his life.

As far as money for the kids?? It was his choice to have them and he has to man up and support them, not everyone else's problem. He's a grown man he knew the consequences of what he was doing and putting their well being at risk and by the way they would never lock someone up for murder unless there was quite a bit of evidence there.
The life these rapper portray most times arent the lives theyre living.
Half of them are rockn lab mad diamond chains, renting out mansions & leasing expensives cars. In actuality they got a good amount of bread but they use that to maintain their "rapper" lifestyles.
 6 years ago '06        #18
zmeezy 
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
 Ratty Tat Tat said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I feel you he made some bad choices....

The majority of that Jewelry was probably rented. Im just saying

6 years ago '04        #19
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,925 | Props total: 17527 17527

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #20
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4560 4560
When/If he gets out watch all those rappers she named call for a feature..and get one cause money talks. This industry sh*t is all politics I'm pretty sure Boosie knew that before he went in. He was doing shows 4 days out the week for 25-30k before he went to prison, he could have sold them whips and chains and just re-upped when got out if he knew he had to have bread when he was locked down. One of my favorite rappers but dude is an idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy