**Boxden's Madden Online Community for PS3**

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2011, 12:55 AM         #161
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who trynna take an L right now
 6 years ago '04        #162
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 FLA RAiSED said:
who trynna take an L right now
Ill take that challenge
 09-13-2011, 01:50 AM         #163
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
Ill take that challenge
ima hit u with a psn request

edit:it say ya friends list full

im ranked up right now n da 3rd ima hit u up once dis ova

Last edited by FLA RAiSED; 09-13-2011 at 01:57 AM..
 09-13-2011, 02:37 AM         #164
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u ready
 6 years ago '08        #165
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 jhj26 said:

what was wrong with what i did? you was stacking the box and blitzing, of course i'm gonna throw screens and passes to the outside there aint no cat to be let out the fu*king bag...i'm a cerebral a.ssassin son, i can adjust my game to whoever i'm playing...you rely on speed backs and elite qbs nicca!!!

i just gave that game away last night nicca, and as far as i'm concerned, I WON! Get yo ban-wagon a.ss outta here with that I play with the Panthers sh*t!

you a fake, a phony, a fraud!!! Let's be real nicca, for the last 4-5 years (when peyton manning was healthy) you played exclusively with them niccaz...Now its like "oops! oh shyt!!! we got a heisman #1 draft pick, college national champion, at qb for the Panthers now!!!! I'm a dedicated Cam Newton d!ck rider now!!!!"

I put in my time with JAKE DELHOMME nicca!!!! fukkin Jake!!! I been suffering since madden 64...

the fact of the matter is: If Cam Newton wasn't here, you wouldn't be here!!! we don't want fans like you.
 jhj26 said:
oh shytt we getting cam newton....I better switch my psn to ChampNewton704, change my team to the Panthers, and change my boxden profile pic!!!!!!

How fake is that!!!
Negro Please...If you had Madden last year you would have known I won 315 games with Matt Moore as my QB....yea you heard me right winning record with the worst team on the game last year n*gga. Aint nobody started playing with them for Cam...n*gga I live 10 minutes from where the Panthers play...Cam just happens to be the QB NOW.

4 real you gone turn on ya boy like that cuz I got off in that a.ss....n*gga you still down games to me from 2 years ago, catch up.
 6 years ago '08        #166
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 jhj26 said:
nitty just mad because when he tried to do a screen pass on me, i swallowed it and shat it back down his throat...and he got a deep throat too.
You the worse type of n*gga dogg...when you win its cuz you some sorta cerebral a.ssasin and win you lose you gave the game away take yo loss fam, I took mine when you beat me.

I hate n*ggas like you...I can't believe you really gonna call me a bandwagon a.ss n*gga...4 real JHJ?!? Made cuz you ran screen plays n*gga I run screen passes why imma be mad you use em...the only point I make is you use as your offense...I may run 2 or 3 a game. Newsflash n*gga...I adjust to n*ggas games especially if we play more than 1 game cuz Im a cerebral a.ssasin too n*gga. Why you think yo bi*ch a.ss screen plays aint work the 2nd game we played---Cuz my Smart a.ss said he use it all the time so lets be prepared for it on every down.
 6 years ago '07        #167
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
nicca i ran 3 screen plays....all my TDs were 90+ yards runs straight up the middle
 6 years ago '08        #168
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Hey JhJ bring yo a.ss in here n*gga...I'm pissed...you calling me a bandwagon fan...imma bandwagon fan cuz I can I can walk to Bank of America Stadium can you do that hoe? If you gonna put my bitness out there like that get it right...it wasn't 5 years I played with Peyton it was 11 and I played with em cuz back then my college roommate brother played for the Colts AND YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY CUZ I TOLD YOU 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS STOMPIN YO HEAD IN bi*ch.

Bandwagon, n*gga where was you at on Madden last year...speak on it. Cuz who you know leave Peyton Manning and the Colts offense for Matt Moore and the 68 rated team last year? Cuz that's what I did n*gga and I WON WITH EM. I wish I had Jake Delhomme last year n*gga

Bottom line you lost last and if we play again n*gga you won't win another game. Enjoy your 1 and only win in Madden 12 against me cuz its ya last bruh.
 6 years ago '04        #169
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
I see a bunch of n*ggas on rite now, who tryin to get a game????

psn-BricksOfGrits

N y cant i use my custom playbooks in this community sh*t????
 6 years ago '08        #170
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 jhj26 said:
nicca i ran 3 screen plays....all my TDs were 90+ yards runs straight up the middle

You's a muthafu*kin lie n*gga...you ran 5 of em and all of em was on 2nd down and 10+ cuz I keep track of tendencies.

First game You scored on 1 75 yard screen play
1 long a.ss run with Jamal Charles TO THE OUTSIDE
1 Pic 6
and a FG

Don't play me n*gga you really had 270 yards up the middle Hey yo BX we gotta liar on our hands...you know how we can tell he lying...cuz in the BX league it keeps track of rushing yards. If he really had 270 off those 3 runs alone his avg would be more than the 106 avg it shows thru 5 games...cuz he was already avg 100 before we played the 2 games we played...and he aint played no other games yet. Don't make me post pictures n*gga.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 09-13-2011 at 07:55 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #171
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
^^^^you can get it too n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #172
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Should be 3-0 in the bx community today but I made a mistake and hit join a match Showtime sent me up 14-0 instead of reply

SMH JHJ you was bout to get that a.ss waxed.

So we replayed the match JHJ scores 14 quick points off my turnovers to make the score 14-0...he didn't score again...just another 180 yard rushing game by ya boi.

His response I was trying a new playbook. Newsflash: n*gga when somebody say you won't beat them ever again you don't go trying new sh*t on em. Cuz the result will be a 35-14 a.ss pounding.
 6 years ago '08        #173
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
U see how this go JHJ...I lost 30-zip

Imma man wit man I'm not gonna bullsh*t around and say I gave a game away or some sh*t, when I get beat I get beat...I take mine on the chin, unlike you my n*gga. Yo go blaming everybody and every thing but yoself.

I give you props my n*gga you took it to me but we don't run or back down from sh*t. All that mean is you gone taking on the chin next time.
 6 years ago '07        #174
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Hey JhJ bring yo a.ss in here n*gga...I'm pissed...you calling me a bandwagon fan...imma bandwagon fan cuz I can I can walk to Bank of America Stadium can you do that hoe? If you gonna put my bitness out there like that get it right...it wasn't 5 years I played with Peyton it was 11 and I played with em cuz back then my college roommate brother played for the Colts AND YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY CUZ I TOLD YOU 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS STOMPIN YO HEAD IN bi*ch.

Bandwagon, n*gga where was you at on Madden last year...speak on it. Cuz who you know leave Peyton Manning and the Colts offense for Matt Moore and the 68 rated team last year? Cuz that's what I did n*gga and I WON WITH EM. I wish I had Jake Delhomme last year n*gga

Bottom line you lost last and if we play again n*gga you won't win another game. Enjoy your 1 and only win in Madden 12 against me cuz its ya last bruh.
 Mike Nitty said:
U see how this go JHJ...I lost 30-zip

Imma man wit man I'm not gonna bullsh*t around and say I gave a game away or some sh*t, when I get beat I get beat...I take mine on the chin
, unlike you my n*gga. Yo go blaming everybody and every thing but yoself.

I give you props my n*gga you took it to me but we don't run or back down from sh*t. All that mean is you gone taking on the chin next time.
fu*kin priceless...nothing better than making a nicca eat his own words....no nicca, do you see what happen? i switched back to carolina's playbook, and fu*ked you like you needed to be fu*ked...30-0.
 6 years ago '04        #175
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
fu*kin priceless...nothing better than making a nicca eat his own words....no nicca, do you see what happen? i switched back to carolina's playbook, and fu*ked you like you needed to be fu*ked...30-0.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

My n*gga that sounded suspect lets see you do that in our game
 6 years ago '07        #176
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
mike nitty....:cool-smiley-009:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #177
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
If yall see me online hit me up
 6 years ago '07        #178
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
at work
 6 years ago '05        #179
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 juanb13 said:
If yall see me online hit me up
ill be on tomorrow morning if you want to get a game in

same goes for nitty i haven't got beat by you since 10.
 6 years ago '04        #180
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 iamliko said:
who on right now???? 1-0 in the community and it wasnt close .. Lets go
u still on?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago