**Boxden's Madden Online Community for PS3**

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
im tryin to get a game right now...
 6 years ago '07        #142
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 Mike Nitty said:
Haven't loss to the Eagles or Packers yet 8-0 against the Eagles 12-0 against the Packers

I know you talkn bout somebody else but when we gonna get that rematch in n*gga...I jumped in last week and aint got another game in yet. You really think you nice...I don't throw that pick on the 5 late in the 4th you lose...and I had a terrible game, I had to kick fg's, I never have to kick fg's
because u kept getting stuffed when u went for it on 4th...u had to get points any way possible
 6 years ago '06        #143
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
sbrsuperstar225
 6 years ago '04        #144
space
space
why is it so damn hard to get a game wit somebody in this damn community thing..
 6 years ago '07        #145
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
they scared
 6 years ago '04        #146
space
space
Finally got that first game in on the community came out wit that W!!

But a lil knowledge for you Rookies, If you go for on 4th every time you wont win jus sayin
 6 years ago '07        #147
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
true sh*t...cant believe people still do that
 6 years ago '05        #148
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
how many minutes u got this on boss
 6 years ago '07        #149
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
6????
 6 years ago '06        #150
MaRq-dOuG 2 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 470 470
i found this thread too late...my eagles and my cowboys already taken....oh well, still get at me if u tryna get ya head bust

psn: Marq-Milly
 6 years ago '07        #151
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
you can play with whoever u want
 6 years ago '08        #152
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,789 | Props total: 12295 12295
 jhj26 said:

let me know when you want your rematch
I got my rematch and all I did was

[video - click to view]

and now you
 6 years ago '08        #153
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,789 | Props total: 12295 12295
 jhj26 said:
because u kept getting stuffed when u went for it on 4th...u had to get points any way possible
n*gga don't make me out to be some n*gga that go for it on every 4th down no matter what the field position, score or time is. Anything under 5 yards I feel confident I can get a first down...doesn't mean imma go for it everytime its 4th and 5 yards or less. I had two 4th and 3's n*gga in the middle of the field. In the rematch game I had 1 4th and inches which I didn't convert cuz I passed instead running that bi*ch down your throat.

You can't stop the run as evidenced by my 150 avg against you in 2 games. Not to mention when you get in 2nd and long or 3rd and long you go to the screen pass did I just let the cat out the bag

Wanna talk about fu*king up and getting stuffed...4th and 8, tie ball game you on the 43 going in 1:15 left in the game instead of punting or going for the win with the kicker you force a pass down the middle---really you gonna disrepct my defense like that?!? Don't talk about no being able to kick a 60 yard kick with Olindo Mare n*gga cuz we play with the same team and I do it on a regular. First game we played you beat me on screen plays...5 of em to be exact...in the rematch game you snuck 1 in there on me and I said no mas. Translation win for me n*gga.

1st game you won when I was Carolina and you were Kansas City
2nd game I won when You were Carolina and I was Detroit

Give me my team back hoe.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 09-12-2011 at 08:40 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #154
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space

what was wrong with what i did? you was stacking the box and blitzing, of course i'm gonna throw screens and passes to the outside there aint no cat to be let out the fu*king bag...i'm a cerebral a.ssassin son, i can adjust my game to whoever i'm playing...you rely on speed backs and elite qbs nicca!!!

i just gave that game away last night nicca, and as far as i'm concerned, I WON! Get yo ban-wagon a.ss outta here with that I play with the Panthers sh*t!

you a fake, a phony, a fraud!!! Let's be real nicca, for the last 4-5 years (when peyton manning was healthy) you played exclusively with them niccaz...Now its like "oops! oh shyt!!! we got a heisman #1 draft pick, college national champion, at qb for the Panthers now!!!! I'm a dedicated Cam Newton d!ck rider now!!!!"

I put in my time with JAKE DELHOMME nicca!!!! fukkin Jake!!! I been suffering since madden 64...

the fact of the matter is: If Cam Newton wasn't here, you wouldn't be here!!! we don't want fans like you.
 6 years ago '07        #155
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
PSN: ChampNewton704...Come knock on my door if you bad n*gga, come see how I answer it

I can't lie JHJ26 when I first moved to Charlotte 3 years ago I was still playing with Indy and you was rocking with them Panthers but last year I made the switch to Carolina too my n*gga I was a powerhouse b4 I had Cam. Team Check n*gga
oh shytt we getting cam newton....I better switch my psn to ChampNewton704, change my team to the Panthers, and change my boxden profile pic!!!!!!

How fake is that!!!
 6 years ago '05        #156
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1196 1196
i hate that screen play the sh*t is legit though. everyone be using screen plays cause there effective if your opponent isn't ready for them.
 6 years ago '04        #157
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:

what was wrong with what i did? you was stacking the box and blitzing, of course i'm gonna throw screens and passes to the outside there aint no cat to be let out the fu*king bag...i'm a cerebral a.ssassin son, i can adjust my game to whoever i'm playing...you rely on speed backs and elite qbs nicca!!!

i just gave that game away last night nicca, and as far as i'm concerned, I WON! Get yo ban-wagon a.ss outta here with that I play with the Panthers sh*t!

you a fake, a phony, a fraud!!! Let's be real nicca, for the last 4-5 years (when peyton manning was healthy) you played exclusively with them niccaz...Now its like "oops! oh shyt!!! we got a heisman #1 draft pick, college national champion, at qb for the Panthers now!!!! I'm a dedicated Cam Newton d!ck rider now!!!!"

I put in my time with JAKE DELHOMME nicca!!!! fukkin Jake!!! I been suffering since madden 64...

the fact of the matter is: If Cam Newton wasn't here, you wouldn't be here!!! we don't want fans like you.
 Mike Nitty said:
n*gga don't make me out to be some n*gga that go for it on every 4th down no matter what the field position, score or time is. Anything under 5 yards I feel confident I can get a first down...doesn't mean imma go for it everytime its 4th and 5 yards or less. I had two 4th and 3's n*gga in the middle of the field. In the rematch game I had 1 4th and inches which I didn't convert cuz I passed instead running that bi*ch down your throat.

You can't stop the run as evidenced by my 150 avg against you in 2 games. Not to mention when you get in 2nd and long or 3rd and long you go to the screen pass did I just let the cat out the bag

Wanna talk about fu*king up and getting stuffed...4th and 8, tie ball game you on the 43 going in 1:15 left in the game instead of punting or going for the win with the kicker you force a pass down the middle---really you gonna disrepct my defense like that?!? Don't talk about no being able to kick a 60 yard kick with Olindo Mare n*gga cuz we play with the same team and I do it on a regular. First game we played you beat me on screen plays...5 of em to be exact...in the rematch game you snuck 1 in there on me and I said no mas. Translation win for me n*gga.

1st game you won when I was Carolina and you were Kansas City
2nd game I won when You were Carolina and I was Detroit

Give me my team back hoe.
 jhj26 said:
oh shytt we getting cam newton....I better switch my psn to ChampNewton704, change my team to the Panthers, and change my boxden profile pic!!!!!!

How fake is that!!!

A whole lot of ether in these post Mike Nitty thanks for the scouting report this n*gga JHJ said he's a cerebral a.ssassin
 6 years ago '07        #158
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 carden2 said:
i hate that screen play the sh*t is legit though. everyone be using screen plays cause there effective if your opponent isn't ready for them.
nitty just mad because when he tried to do a screen pass on me, i swallowed it and shat it back down his throat...and he got a deep throat too.
 6 years ago '04        #159
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 6 years ago '04        #160
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
PSN: LivingstonSosa
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy