The Weeknd - Thursday (mixtape download/discussion)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #361
Heartless Peezy 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 242 242
 jayjay2 said:
dissect it, i wanna kniw
The whole mixtape he just using bi*ches basically lol but the birds is more straight forward....

In the birds part one he tells shorty not to fall in love with him cuz he knows what type of n*gga he is and hes not gonna give her what she wants ect...

Part 2 shorty aint listen to him and fell for homie and now shes all fu*ked up pleading with him and hes telling you I told you so. Here some quotes from the song to give u a vivid picture....

"She said please, mercy me...mercy me, let me fall outta love, before you fu*k her, before you fu*k her"

"Now she begging, she on the floor, she on the floor, baby got her pleading..."

"I thought I told you how I feel....and don't you fu*k with a n*gga like me, I beg, I beg"

The way he sings this sh*t you can tell he really means what hes saying there emotion attached to it, thats what makes the mixtape so good
 6 years ago '09        #362
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,091 | Props total: 1825 1825
Life of the Party is the only weak joint on the tape in comparison to the rest of the songs. As for the remaining.....sh*t is fire.
 08-19-2011, 08:59 PM         #363
ROYISPEACE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its good for what it supposed to be

at the haters

gimme a week...im still listening to watch the throne
 6 years ago '10        #364
TonoVillaino 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 0 0
 Heartless Peezy said:
The whole mixtape he just using bi*ches basically lol but the birds is more straight forward....

In the birds part one he tells shorty not to fall in love with him cuz he knows what type of n*gga he is and hes not gonna give her what she wants ect...

Part 2 shorty aint listen to him and fell for homie and now shes all fu*ked up pleading with him and hes telling you I told you so. Here some quotes from the song to give u a vivid picture....

"She said please, mercy me...mercy me, let me fall outta love, before you fu*k her, before you fu*k her"

"I thought I told you how I feel....and don't you fu*k with a n*gga like me, I beg, I beg"

The way he sings this sh*t you can tell he really means what hes saying there emotion attached to it, thats what makes the mixtape so good

The Weeknd is singing about drugs, playing/fu*king bi*ches, partying, and occasional love. It's not House of Balloons but its darker and deeper
 6 years ago '04        #365
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6489 6489
 TonoVillaino said:

The Weeknd is singing about drugs, playing/fu*king bi*ches, partying, and occasional love. It's not House of Balloons but its darker and deeper
makes you think wtf he going to talk about on "echoes of silence"
 6 years ago '08        #366
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
jkdh;asfasa
the life of the party track k!lled this sh*t
it coulda been as dope as HOB if it wasnt for that
cuz life of the party is a straight skipper
but besides that this sh*t is dopenesss
the zone is one of my favs.
but everything besides life of the party is dopeness
 6 years ago '09        #367
space
space
 justinjones said:
makes you think wtf he going to talk about on "echoes of silence"
Maybe he'll put all that happen in prospective and be like " damn i was high as fu*k acting a fool but fu*k it imma do the same sh*t next thursday cuz life is short and bi*ches aint sh*t"

Like my n*gga said in HOB " shouldn't of fu*king rolled, but i fu*king rolled"
 6 years ago '04        #368
space
space
 Heartless Peezy said:
Maybe he'll put all that happen in prospective and be like " damn i was high as fu*k acting a fool but fu*k it imma do the same sh*t next thursday cuz life is short and bi*ches aint sh*t"

Like my n*gga said in HOB " shouldn't of fu*king rolled, but i fu*king rolled"
 6 years ago '10        #369
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Heartless Peezy said:

:agreement6::agreement6: Feel that, lol ... echoes of silence, hopefully won't be no sorrow a.ss sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #370
space
space
 jayjay2 said:
:agreement6::agreement6: Feel that, lol ... echoes of silence, hopefully won't be no sorrow a.ss sh*t
not saying that would ruin the triology but...i want him to talk reckless
 6 years ago '09        #371
space
space
the more you listen the more you catch and the better the mixtape becomes, I really think he sings type low on the tracks on purpose because it makes you listen to it again and again and you start catching more and more.... great replay value
 6 years ago '04        #372
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1473 1473
I learned the Weekend is an artist you pretty much love or hate his fu*king guts... but I think overall dude to me is DOPE as fu*k.

YOU gotta LISTEN to HIS sh*t like 4 or 5 times. When I first heard both mixtapes I thought they were OK at best. BUT after really listening to it OVER and OVER its DOPE...
 6 years ago '04        #373
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1473 1473
 heartless peezy said:
the more you listen the more you catch and the better the mixtape becomes, i really think he sings type low on the tracks on purpose because it makes you listen to it again and again and you start catching more and more.... Great replay value
lol funny how it wrote this same thing...
 6 years ago '08        #374
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,801 | Props total: 9122 9122
I just finished listening to HOB and this sh*t is unbelievably melodic and addicting. These n*ggas can make music man
 6 years ago '10        #375
TonoVillaino 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 0 0
^^ one person
 6 years ago '08        #376
space
space
 TonoVillaino said:
^^ one person
He does his own production?
 6 years ago '04        #377
space
space
 Illuminati said:
He does his own production?
naw. Doc McKinney & Illangelo did the production
 6 years ago '04        #378
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
weeknd has top shelf production doc mckinney is a g
 6 years ago '08        #379
space
space
 justinjones said:
naw. Doc McKinney & Illangelo did the production
word on all fronts this was a solid follow up to HOB, pretty much flawless production wise.

thanks for putting me on .
 6 years ago '09        #380
gudder boy 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 0 0
The balloon theory can be two things. 1st- Drug dealers usually wrap cocaine and other drugs in cut up pieces of balloons and sell them. 2nd- Balloons are filled with inhalants and people used them to get high. They're all over rave parties if you go to any. It contains Nitrous oxide (NO2) they get high for about 30secs but it's an extreme intense out of this world 30secs, and they come back down. They try and extend the high by sniffing rails as well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy