Thursday Night Football Philthadelphia @ Pittsburgh (preseason) Official Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #401
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Ricky Towel said:
wow eagles linebackers look like their being coached by an o-line coach. oh wait.
 6 years ago '10        #402
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 WalterWhite said:
The 2nd and 3rd pre-season games are the best look at what your team is going to look like. Most of the starters played the first half. Steelers only had 1 starting corner playing from the jump. They lost an o-linemen early so they had like 2-3 back-ups playing on the line. By the 2nd quarter Eagles were getting banged on by 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Dream team?
 6 years ago '06        #403
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
what in the fu*k i couldn't catch this game and tryin to see the hilites on nfl.com but none of them are working i'm so heated right now
 6 years ago '06        #404
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
^^ finally started working in the video section, but thanks.

that defense lookin good. fu*kin polamalu needs to get out of bounds though on that INT return in a preseason game, wow at that hit from vick :wow:
 6 years ago '05        #405
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 The Blueprint said:
the starters are playing for a job? Ur a dumbass...
did I say starters you illiterate dip sh*t learn to read
 6 years ago '06        #406
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
by only watching the hilites i hope keenen lewis takes over at starting corner. dude was right there stride for stride with jackson on the deep ball, and then made a nice pick on that out route...bad throw but he was right there with him. fu*k mcfadden/gay
 6 years ago '08        #407
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12576 12576
 WalterWhite said:
The 2nd and 3rd pre-season games are the best look at what your team is going to look like. Most of the starters played the first half. Steelers only had 1 starting corner playing from the jump. They lost an o-linemen early so they had like 2-3 back-ups playing on the line. By the 2nd quarter Eagles were getting banged on by 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Dream team?

Like I said earlier if you take anything from the preseason youre DELUSIONAL.

n*ggaz fu*kin coming in their pants over a preason dub now
 6 years ago '08        #408
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12576 12576
 Stupendamatic said:
did I say starters you illiterate dip sh*t learn to read
@ this wawa working f*ggot calling anyone illiterate...not my fault u cant add 2 plus 2, when i first said players dont play to their potential OBVIOUSLY i was talking about the starters, dumbass.
 6 years ago '06        #409
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
I pray Lewis keeps it up. All the Steelers need is one more good corner and it's a wrap for the league, Steelers will be a title lock

I can't take another year of watching Gay and McFadden getting burned every play especially with the Colts and Pats on the schedule.
yup. our corner play is my only worry. i guess our o-line too is a bit of a question mark. but i got faith in another return to the big dance. this is as close as u get to a modern day dynasty!
 6 years ago '05        #410
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 The Blueprint said:
@ this wawa working f*ggot calling anyone illiterate...not my fault u cant add 2 plus 2, when i first said players dont play to their potential OBVIOUSLY i was talking about the starters, dumbass.
holding down a job while in college makes me an illiterate f*ggot? don't hate on me because I have higher expectations then running the register at a kwik-e-mart
 6 years ago '07        #411
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
@blueprint getting upset because people clowning the "dream team"

when you was in the giants preseason game thread just having a good time everytime eli had a bad pass or the defense gave up a big play

3 interception vicky?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy