Thursday Night Football Philthadelphia @ Pittsburgh (preseason) Official Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-18-2011, 11:29 PM         #381
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

f*ggot was all happy and sh*t... X is always so corny.
coming from the guy thats like 25 and still worship rappers, remember this....u always respond to my sh*t and follow me, when was the last time I came to comment in one of ur threads?
 6 years ago '08        #382
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12472 12472
 RLRugby said:
stop fu*king making excuses

damn slime

just say we looked bad
We? I don't know who you are...

and its not an excuse its the truth...i already said we didn't perform well but if you take anything away from a preseason game you're a MORON, plain and simple....coaches don't put out there schemes in preseaon and players don't play to their potential in preseason, not an excuse thats the fu*kin truth, dumbass
 6 years ago '04        #383
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
gotdam just seen the score ......a spanking
 6 years ago '06        #384
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
Simply put, we got our a.sses whooped no ifs ands or buts about it

And please k!ll all of this "it's just preseason" nonsense, I don't give a fu*k if its the preseason or the 4th quarter of the NFC championship, I want my team playing hard and playing to win at all times

Lord knows had the Eagles been up 21-0 in the beginning of the third quarter and whoopin a.ss everybody woulda been like "see i told yall the Eagles are super bowl bound this year" but since we got pounded its "its just preseason"

Let's be real here the Steelers had our defense looking silly last night as well as our offense smh

Gotta do better
 6 years ago '05        #385
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
A vanilla a.ss whooping, eagles got physical dominated and that had nothing to do with the scheme being vanilla.

Players don't play to their potential because its preseason? that's some bull because half of those players are playing for a job.
 6 years ago '04        #386
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
without having seen the actual game yet... 3 ints?
 6 years ago '08        #387
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 562 562
Vick looked bad against the Steeler's D.

He did make a nice hit on Troy P after a pick, though.
 6 years ago '10        #388
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 15687 15687
jumping to conclusions over pre-season games

I thought some of u bx'rs were above this. Yea Philly got handled last night, but n*gga its week 2 of the pre-season. Lots of new faces wearing green and they only been toegther for what like a month if that. Now if sh*t looks like last night around week 5-6, then come talk your sh*t. Steelers just got torched by Rex Grossman and wont nobody sayin sh*t, but they get into Philly now everything matters.

n*ggas know damn well every yr pre-season games are taken with a grain of salt. He'll whens the last time anyone even watched a pre-season week 2 game.
 6 years ago '10        #389
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
Mike Vick looking great throwing 3 INTs good to see him back to his normal pre-jail self now that teams are actually preparing for him now
 6 years ago '09        #390
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 198 198
Last preseason week 2 Vick went 1-5 for 6 yards with 2 ints n went on to a near MVP season
 6 years ago '10        #391
space
space
 MistaKlean said:
Mike Vick looking great throwing 3 INTs good to see him back to his normal pre-jail self now that teams are actually preparing for him now
teams prepared for him all last season
 6 years ago '08        #392
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
A vanilla a.ss whooping, eagles got physical dominated and that had nothing to do with the scheme being vanilla.

Players don't play to their potential because its preseason? that's some bull because half of those players are playing for a job.
the starters are playing for a job? Ur a dumbass...
 6 years ago '08        #393
space
space
 RLRugby said:
thoughts of a n*gga that still is in denial. smh @ players dont plat to their potential

this is football slime. there are no plays off

u come in there half stepping you gonna get hurt n*gga

thoughts of a real n*gga that understands football

this is the type of answer i expected
Youre a dumbass...pits went all out yest and that was obvious because they got r*peD in dc last week....it's fans like u that obviously know nothing about football that jump to conclusions overma meaningless preseason game

Btw since the preseason is very determinate on what happens to a footbal team, who's the last team that did well in preseason and faired well in the reg season? I'll wait :
[pic - click to view]

:

Last edited by Eagles All Day; 08-19-2011 at 09:08 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #394
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
jumping to conclusions over pre-season games

I thought some of u bx'rs were above this. Yea Philly got handled last night, but n*gga its week 2 of the pre-season. Lots of new faces wearing green and they only been toegther for what like a month if that. Now if sh*t looks like last night around week 5-6, then come talk your sh*t. Steelers just got torched by Rex Grossman and wont nobody sayin sh*t, but they get into Philly now everything matters.

n*ggas know damn well every yr pre-season games are taken with a grain of salt. He'll whens the last time anyone even watched a pre-season week 2 game.

It's just hilarious to me...these so called "fans" are tripping out cause of one bad half of vanilla football.....
 6 years ago '06        #395
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Eagles linebackers <

Casey Matthews is only hyped cause his fam. He got blown up multiple times & is farrrrrrrr from a starter.
 6 years ago '07        #396
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 stillers09 said:
pre-season shouldnt even be an excuse...the steelers starters dominated phillys
So if I follow your logic.... The Redskins are a much better team than the Steelers and Browns trounced the Super Bowl champs?!

Come on man. It's preseason. When the Eagles looked good last week, you didn't see any one of the 'known' Eagle fans make predictions on the superbowl. Maybe some of these 'newer' Eagle fans did. But not majority.

It's preseason, preseason is so important that I couldn't tell you what our preseason record was last year! I couldn't tell you who we played in preseason last year! No one remembers the preseason.

The same haters who say making 5 NFC conference championships mean nothing, losing a superbowl means nothing now wanna tell us that losing a preseason game means everything???

Really?!
 6 years ago '07        #397
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 eLLz said:
Eagles linebackers <

Casey Matthews is only hyped cause his fam. He got blown up multiple times & is farrrrrrrr from a starter.
I agree with this!
 6 years ago '08        #398
space
space
 eLLz said:
Eagles linebackers <

I agree...chaney is the far better mlb then casey...coaches must see something in him tho, or they must really like chaney on the outside
 6 years ago '10        #399
space
space
 eLLz said:
Eagles linebackers <

i can at least agree with this....They need to either move Chaney over, or get a vet after cuts are made. Im not seeing what the coaches are seeing in Casey just yet.
 6 years ago '04        #400
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 The Blueprint said:
I agree...chaney is the far better mlb then casey...coaches must see something in him tho, .....
yea.. they saw his bloodline..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy