Pauly D says "nigga"... aww yea?

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-19-2011, 02:00 PM         #121
WMYakballzWM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO. WHO GIVES A FLYING fu*k IF A NON BLACK DUDE SAYS n*gga. LMAO GET OVER IT f*ggotS.
 6 years ago '04        #122
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
rappers use n*gga so much in songs, its hard not to say it when your freestyling...thats all you hear in songs so of course you are going to emulate it right? unless its written, the word is bound to come out when your spittin from the dome
 6 years ago '10        #123
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
avatar space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael 1987 said:
Im Black and i don't give a fu*k if he says n*gga or not..
 youknowmystelo said:
Its 2011, you clowns.
I dont understand why us as Black people get mad....can somebody tell me a legitimate reason to get mad over a word that is derived from ****** that means (noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, s3xual orientation, etc. so by reacting I guess you are one... I think Colored is more offensive than n*gga, but we glorify that with N.A.A.C.P.

Think outside the box or you're just as racist as the worst of them. Followers
 08-19-2011, 03:20 PM         #124
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 08-19-2011, 03:27 PM         #125
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:
I dont understand why us as Black people get mad....can somebody tell me a legitimate reason to get mad over a word that is derived from ****** that means (noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, s3xual orientation, etc. so by reacting I guess you are one... I think Colored is more offensive than n*gga, but we glorify that with N.A.A.C.P.

Think outside the box or you're just as racist as the worst of them. Followers
you just answered your own question
 08-19-2011, 03:36 PM         #126
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Im Black and i don't give a fu*k if he says n*gga or not..
fa sho! i dont give a flying rats a.ss! everyone can say it if u ask me! all together now........ NIIIIIGAAAAA! ok class well done! dont forget now, we are entitled to our own opinions!
 08-19-2011, 03:49 PM         #127
Create101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even kno when he said it lmao
 6 years ago '04        #128
nuknuk42084 
space
avatar space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
bunch of whiners in here...who fu*king cares...its not even a fu*king derogatory term dummies
 6 years ago '04        #129
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Killa Kwamz said:
Use that filler word round me n get ur face tap danced on kid
only f*gs act gangsta on the internet and tap dance
 08-19-2011, 09:08 PM         #130
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoochieCrook said:
I can give Pauly D a pass for that
dumbass n*gga

You give that dago a pass u might as well give every white person a pass. This is the problem with this generation of blacks, we are dumb and soft as fu*k. No white person will ever get a pass from me saying n*gga, EVER.

I blame the dumbass hood black kids for saying the word around this brainless white kids. I have never and will never say the n word around a non-black person. You disrespect yourself in public by saying it around them and they disrespect you back by saying it around you.

Luckily for me, I don't hang around wiggers and guidos.
 6 years ago '06        #131
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$35,279 | Props total: 18149 18149
this thread is still going?

 6 years ago '08        #132
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Zo1987 said:
dumbass n*gga

You give that dago a pass u might as well give every white person a pass. This is the problem with this generation of blacks, we are dumb and soft as fu*k. No white person will ever get a pass from me saying n*gga, EVER.

I blame the dumbass hood black kids for saying the word around this brainless white kids. I have never and will never say the n word around a non-black person. You disrespect yourself in public by saying it around them and they disrespect you back by saying it around you.

Luckily for me, I don't hang around wiggers and guidos.
where do i go to buy a keyboard that types that tough? I want to be a tough "n*gga" also sir.
 08-19-2011, 10:39 PM         #133
acfeli407  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody and there momma is saying that word now
 6 years ago '10        #134
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
avatar space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 Zo1987 said:
dumbass n*gga

You give that dago a pass u might as well give every white person a pass. This is the problem with this generation of blacks, we are dumb and soft as fu*k. No white person will ever get a pass from me saying n*gga, EVER.

I blame the dumbass hood black kids for saying the word around this brainless white kids. I have never and will never say the n word around a non-black person. You disrespect yourself in public by saying it around them and they disrespect you back by saying it around you.

Luckily for me, I don't hang around wiggers and guidos.
wow I hope you don't have children.... Its a WORD...your basically saying to your black person friends whats up stupid (n*gga)... what gives us as black people to say that freely when it was used to oppress our great grandparents....
 6 years ago '05        #135
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
it's not in my daily vocabulary even though I grew up around it, only time the word comes out my mouth is when I'm rapping along with a song.

My opinion on it is if you grew up saying it it's whatever, if not you just making yourself sound stupid. I think it's foolish though that people feel they have some type of right to give others a pass or not to say a word.
 08-20-2011, 05:27 AM         #136
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Nerdy Fresh said:
wow I hope you don't have children.... Its a WORD...your basically saying to your black person friends whats up stupid (n*gga)... what gives us as black people to say that freely when it was used to oppress our great grandparents....

what does having children have to do with anything u dumb slave-minded fu*ker. It wasn't just a word when white people were calling ur grandparents that when they were working as sharecroppers.
 6 years ago '10        #137
Mr Nerdy Fresh 
space
avatar space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
 Zo1987 said:
what does having children have to do with anything u dumb slave-minded fu*ker. It wasn't just a word when white people were calling ur grandparents that when they were working as sharecroppers.
so you dont teach them this nonsense! Read what you just wrote, then awsner this for me. How am I slave minded when your trying to beat up white people for saying n*gga?
 08-20-2011, 10:07 AM         #138
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay this has gone on for far too long.

i started this topic and now im gonna finish it with this video



[video - click to view]



sh*t gets real @ 2:24
 6 years ago '04        #139
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,379 | Props total: 88 88
Lol "yes i use n*gga" like its a drug...

Man if youre not black....dont use it 'round black ppl you dont know
 6 years ago '05        #140
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20994 20994
 Zo1987 said:
dumbass n*gga

You give that dago a pass u might as well give every white person a pass. This is the problem with this generation of blacks, we are dumb and soft as fu*k. No white person will ever get a pass from me saying n*gga, EVER.

I blame the dumbass hood black kids for saying the word around this brainless white kids. I have never and will never say the n word around a non-black person. You disrespect yourself in public by saying it around them and they disrespect you back by saying it around you.

Luckily for me, I don't hang around wiggers and guidos.


Racist.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy