Pauly D says "nigga"... aww yea?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #102
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 2 Pistolz said:
if you don't want "others" to say n*gga, then stop saying it so much your damn stupid a.ss self

otherwise, stfd & stfu

"others" need to stfu and go be themselves, so ya "others" see the gayfish or the camel and other mainstream rappers using the word and ya feel its cool to walk around saying it?, pack was right on that White Mans world track, go listen to it if you don't know what I am talking about.
 6 years ago '07        #103
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
im white that word isn't even my vocabulary. even when drunk. if it is in your vocabulary it's going to slip at one point and it might be the wrong time and place for it to slip.
 6 years ago '09        #104
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
Pauly cool as fu*k, he is a nicca as far as im concerned; Vinny cool as fu*k too and Ronnie when he aint with sam and on that ron ron juice
 6 years ago '09        #105
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 Michael 1987 said:
Im Black and i don't give a fu*k if he says n*gga or not..
This!!!
 08-19-2011, 11:30 AM         #106
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just likes the black culture, man. Come on, let's not act like you guys have never pretended to be an Italian mobster, but you don't behave like that in front of others, sometimes it slips. I don't really have a problem with V-nasty using it as long as she's not disrespectful towards me. You n*ggas can continue to use it too, I don't really use it anymore, but even you n*ggas better not disrespect me.
 6 years ago '07        #107
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
For the guys who don't care that he said n*gga. Would you care if a white person said it the same way he did, under the same circumstances?
 6 years ago '05        #108
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
all you tough guys need to shut the fu*k up u wouldnt do sh*t and you know it

and saying sh*t like that makes you sound ignorant as fu*k by the way.
 08-19-2011, 11:52 AM         #109
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
case in point

sometimes i really feel like we should have never let white people listen to hip hop
i know that's fu*ked up but its just my thoughts just what i'm feeling at the time
white ppl will stop listening to hip-hop when the same ppl who created it stop destroying it and cooning it up....I don't see that happening anytime soon

bLoOdSpOrt84 said:
yea use that word n*gga as a filler and i will submit u for life white boy you will not even get the chance to tap
submit you for life .....

This thread is getting on some race/philosophical sh*t.

Next thing ya know Canibus is gonna come in and start talking about the moon and the stars
 08-19-2011, 12:01 PM         #110
p imperial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you think Italians are black try dating an Italian girl, go meet her parents and see how that goes for you
 6 years ago '11        #111
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752
I find it funny how who can say n*gga is done on a case-by-case basis. We need to cut this bullsh*t out.
 6 years ago '10        #112
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 youknowmystelo said:
Don't get out much?

Oh, you're from Georgia.

6 years ago '10        #113
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 564 564
 Vancouver said:
I feel you man, I'm a white dude and I dated an Indian girl and it was even worse than that, I never even met the parents. I think the real truth of it is that people from the old world anywhere are pretty racist. This includes white people from North America as well.
Word !! But the next generations gonna end this mentality
 6 years ago '05        #114
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
 Cheeze said:
the internet...where everyone is a boss UH!
I was thinking the same sh*t...
 6 years ago '10        #115
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
I think the whole point of makin the word n*gga so universal is to take the power out of the word...So if I'm playin COD or some sh*t and some white guy calls me a ****** that sh*t don't phase me...I'll say I am a n*gga ma n*gga and they won't have anything to say after that...that's the beauty of the word!! so all ma n*ggas embrace the word man...we are who we are because of it...it's part of our history good and bad...

And all u white n*ggas sayin n*gga feel free but if some one go up top on you don't start bi*chin
 6 years ago '04        #116
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914
 p00rky said:
fu*k you are stupid.

"Italians are the most racist white people in existence..."

Source?

LOL thought so
a REAL italian family is racist...... almost all the dudes on this show arent even italian, they're sicilian.

my boy is a full blooded italian and has a black gf from jers and she doesnt come down to bk anymore cause his mom was like I dont want that mulinyan here in front of her face... i was like

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-19-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 08-19-2011, 01:33 PM         #117
The_Future_09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bLoOdSpOrt84 said:
yea use that word n*gga as a filler and i will submit u for life white boy you will not even get the chance to tap
gotta love them keyboards warriors...they stay hatinn
 6 years ago '06        #118
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
n*gga Wat

Yea he did u could see he was like woops my baddd. at least he did that but everyone says it behind close door idk why us blk ppl dont go calling each other cracker or mexicans but other races love to use our slang i dont get it.
same reason i don't use it, it's like we're latin we got our own slang i don't mean lil sh*t here and there cause black people derive some words they use form sh*t we say and vise versa but as far as "n*gga" goes it's like come on now let's stick to our latin sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #119
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 scrappy2115 said:
cats funny as hell cuz ya always be gettin mad that a white dude say n*gga but aint never be hearin sh*t when a spanish dude says it... im from jc u gonna hear outta everyone mouth it dont matter who it is . i been locked up in 3 diff states other than nj and that such a common word and its not even negative meaning. aint chris rock teach ya the difference
thats because most of these n*ggas on boxden are soft suburb tyope...and the only place where they can be superthugs is on boxden

these posters talkin bout "i'll slap the sh*t out a rican if he say n*gga", no n*gga you wont
 6 years ago '09        #120
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 vickfan said:
case in point

sometimes i really feel like we should have never let white people listen to hip hop
sometimes i really feel we should have never taught you black english........then all of your favorite rappers would sound like Bangs, 2 turntables and a mudhut a.ss n*ggas

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy