Pauly D says "nigga"... aww yea?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 2764 2764
I can give Pauly D a pass for that
 08-19-2011, 01:46 AM         #82
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
ya cant even lie..that sh*t was crazy fu*king funny..vinnie face was priceless..

as a white boyimy self...i must say..when your fu*kn aroun freestyling.."n*gga" just comes out here n there haha..its like a filler word..thats why black dudes use it all the time...its just a great filler..
no

youknowmystelo said:
Its 2011, you clowns.
this is supposed to mean?

i hope you mean since it's 2011, we're supposed to be above believing the n-word is some sort of term of endearment or "filler"

please mean this, otherwise, get the fu*k out.
 6 years ago '10        #83
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,438 | Props total: 6603 6603
 Cambury said:
pm is u ever in the tristate area I will meat you and show u wat I do internet hoe
did he say meat him.................

6 years ago '05        #84
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Gmengfx said:
ya cant even lie..that sh*t was crazy fu*king funny..vinnie face was priceless..

as a white boyimy self...i must say..when your fu*kn aroun freestyling.."n*gga" just comes out here n there haha..its like a filler word..thats why black dudes use it all the time...its just a great filler..
Man, fu*k this nonsense. There's any number of other words to use in its place. Grab a brain.
 6 years ago '08        #85
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
v nasty > pauly d
 6 years ago '06        #86
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
 Michael 1987 said:
Who is V nasty?
no1, perfect response
 6 years ago '05        #87
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 krish_2k4 said:
lmao @ n*gga being a filler work!
as ignorant as it sounds, its true! especially for those that arent true emcees.
 6 years ago '07        #88
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
UGHHHH cant view in ur region, hate that sh*t
 08-19-2011, 02:21 AM         #89
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its 2011...everyone can say n*gga

if u dont agree u a bi*ch n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #90
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 p00rky said:
fu*k you are stupid.

"Italians are the most racist white people in existence..."

Source?

LOL thought so
It's true. Maybe not THE most, but definitely some of the most. I think it's an "old country" thing.

I hate generalizing, but from personal experience, I gotta agree. I'm Russian, and some of my family can be a bit racist too sometimes. Sh-t is ignorant. A lot of nationalities from the European decent fall into the category.

This isn't a big deal though; it's 2011, "n*gga" doesn't hold as much weight as it used to, at least not around NY/my hood. If you're still offended by that word, you're too sensitive.
 6 years ago '10        #91
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
everyone says n*gga, its a whole different situation putting it in your music.

Last edited by philty; 08-19-2011 at 02:38 AM..
 08-19-2011, 02:50 AM         #92
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres nothin wrong wit sayin the word n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #93
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
if you don't want "others" to say n*gga, then stop saying it so much your damn stupid a.ss self

otherwise, stfd & stfu
 6 years ago '05        #94
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 T R I L L said:
Fam, I'm a black man who has dated an Italian female before.

I was never even able to meet her pops as her "Boyfriend" whenever we would kick it round her crib we used to have to be on some sneak sh*t cuz her pops didnt "agree with that type of thing"

The one time I did meet her pops face to face I had to pretend I was helping her with some school sh*t, then he had a long talk with her making sure nothing was going on between his daughter and "That black guy"

I aint saying ALL but most old world Italians are racist

[pic - click to view]

I feel you man, I'm a white dude and I dated an Indian girl and it was even worse than that, I never even met the parents. I think the real truth of it is that people from the old world anywhere are pretty racist. This includes white people from North America as well.
 6 years ago '06        #95
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i still dont get it hip hop or not. why are u calling each other n*gga when YOUR NOT BLACK idc how many times u hear it makes no sense to me.

i always see white ppl and mexican just using the word like its going out of style like stfu wat the point it dont even sound rite coming out of your mouth. why are u fronting. its one thing to like hip hop WHICH IS OUR MUSIC but damn u wanna steal everything from us. 1st u make us slaves then u r*pe our women then we take a bad word that YOU PPL MADE AND WE TURN IT TO POSITIVE FOR US AS PPL and u wanna steal that to. and FOH with that 2011 bs i dont give a fu*k what year it is that sh*t will always bug me
What are you like, 12? Black people use the word as a term of endearment basically not because they're "black". I have plenty of black friends that call me their "n*gga" and I'm puerto rican. Black people are the reason other races are ok with using that word because so many blacks use it so frequently in their music and in daily life. You don't us hear puerto ricans walking around saying, "what up my spic?" to other ricans or whites calling each other crackers and mexicans calling each other wetbacks. If black people are so offended by the word n*gga then stop using it yourselves. That sh*t don't make sense. Now if someone wants to add the "ER" to the end of it then by all means, fu*k that n*gga up! Other than that, leave it alone...that word ain't going anywhere if black people keep using it.
 08-19-2011, 05:50 AM         #96
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this topic blew up!

ps. 10 hotopics = name change time!

Last edited by KRiSH; 08-19-2011 at 06:01 AM..
 08-19-2011, 06:29 AM         #97
thatboyknate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when did he say it cuz i didnt here it
 08-19-2011, 06:50 AM         #98
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatboyknate said:
when did he say it cuz i didnt here it
@ around 0:50

it says it in my first post.
 6 years ago '11        #99
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
didnt even hear him say it but i was too busy dumbfounded by how stupid the video was by itself...
 6 years ago '04        #100
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
n*gga Wat

Yea he did u could see he was like woops my baddd. at least he did that but everyone says it behind close door idk why us blk ppl dont go calling each other cracker or mexicans but other races love to use our slang i dont get it.
LMAO @ u sayin mexican is a degrogitory word

And fyi, people should do their history, italians have more black in them then p.ricans, dominicans any anything else u can think of

Last edited by doro85; 08-19-2011 at 08:55 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy