Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
 kriskross00 said:
Ur seriously gona compare the two? V-nastyasfu*k thinks shes foreals black jus cause she stay in oakland..and thinks its ok to overly use n*gga because shes a "rapper"..my n*gga dj pauly obviously said it on accident and regaurdless to if he says it behind closed doors or not atleast he has the respect to keep it to himself..and plus itailans r alot closer to bein n*ggas than a asian/white mixed breed anyday
italians hate n*ggas wake up
 6 years ago '05        #62
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
 Pierced Talentz said:
Italians are basically n*ggas tho....."You heard what I said Mooli, pay for my fu*king candy"

ALLLLLRIGGHT ROCCCKKOOOOO !!!!
Real Italians from Italy are racist as fu*k and hate black people

Go to Sicily or Italy and try to tell them they have any relation to black people and they will probably smack you.
 6 years ago '05        #63
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i still dont get it hip hop or not. why are u calling each other n*gga when YOUR NOT BLACK idc how many times u hear it makes no sense to me.

i always see white ppl and mexican just using the word like its going out of style like stfu wat the point it dont even sound rite coming out of your mouth. why are u fronting. its one thing to like hip hop WHICH IS OUR MUSIC but damn u wanna steal everything from us. 1st u make us slaves then u r*pe our women then we take a bad word that YOU PPL MADE AND WE TURN IT TO POSITIVE FOR US AS PPL and u wanna steal that to. and FOH with that 2011 bs i dont give a fu*k what year it is that sh*t will always bug me
 6 years ago '10        #64
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
You would think the fact that there are people on this site who are offended by someone who says it would be reason enough for them to cut it out...but they persist......Vinnie gonna have 7-21 year old white kids everywhere saying it...and fiddy co-signing it just to make a buck..
What happens when black people do stop saying it. Better yet......what happens when some black people stop saying it, then what? I'm pretty sure the same white people who were saying the n word, will keep saying it. They will say "my mad bad bruh, didn't mean it". We'll give them a hard stare, might even fu*k them up (doubt it), and that's that.

What some white dudes keep forgetting is that saying n*gga = nigger and like i've said before in these type of threads it goes the same exact way for blacks. So if you want to say n*gga fine. Just know it's the same word white people called our ancestors while they were in the fields working for them.

Pauly D is that dude but I don't co-sign this sh*t at all.
 08-19-2011, 12:31 AM         #65
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at what point did he say it?
 08-19-2011, 12:36 AM         #66
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
What happens when black people do stop saying it. Better yet......what happens when some black people stop saying it, then what? I'm pretty sure the same white people who were saying the n word, will keep saying it. They will say "my mad bad bruh, didn't mean it". We'll give them a hard stare, might even fu*k them up (doubt it), and that's that.

What some white dudes keep forgetting is that saying n*gga = nigger and like i've said before in these type of threads it goes the same exact way for blacks. So if you want to say n*gga fine. Just know it's the same word white people called our ancestors while they were in the fields working for them.

the only reason that word is "poppin" is because we hold it to such a high regard, and alot of white people and other races want to be "down"....if we stopped using it, and didn't show a fu*k in the world, eventually they will stray away from the word also, we gave that word power, so of course everyone else is going to follow suit...if we want it to stop, then we have to stop putting that word on the highest shelf and showing it like a trophy piece.

it's a popular word with alot of history behind it plus we say it all the time, if we act like that word doesn't matter to us anymore and take it out of our vocabulary and show that when they use it upon us we don't give a fu*k, things will change, pulling all the power from that word.
 6 years ago '10        #67
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
:don corleone facepalm:
 6 years ago '10        #68
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 Tommy_Bunz said:
the only reason that word is "poppin" is because we hold it to such a high regard, and alot of white people and other races want to be "down"....if we stopped using it, and didn't show a fu*k in the world, eventually they will stray away from the word also, we gave that word power, so of course everyone else is going to follow suit...if we want it to stop, then we have to stop putting that word on the highest shelf and showing it like a trophy piece.

it's a popular word with alot of history behind it plus we say it all the time, if we act like that word doesn't matter to us anymore and take it out of our vocabulary and show that when they use it upon us we don't give a fu*k, things will change, pulling all the power from that word.
kinda too late for that, bro.
 08-19-2011, 12:41 AM         #69
JakeB253  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I was told was "You say ER, you end up in the ER."
Other than that, it depends on the people and context really. Half you e-thugs would get mad if you saw a white guy with basketball shoes on, saying that they're stealing your culture or something like that. Calm down.
 6 years ago '05        #70
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

See I can't give Pauly a pass cause he's that dude..truth is they come from families that are probably by far the most racist and bigoted you'll ever meet..Vinnie is from that side of Staten Island where you would probably get chased with a bat or a hit with a car if they saw you talkin to one of their girls or relatives...I never understood the white kids on here thinking it was cool to say it cause time has passed or whatever...saw a white girl on the bus talking on the phone saying it over and over again with an elderly black woman who probably went through it during the civil rights era sitting right next to her..she actually got off the bus upset like tears in her eyes...dudes OD with it...but to hear dudes tell it coppin pleas will get them over...
 6 years ago '07        #71
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 StreetZ17 said:
Approved by...

[pic - click to view]

EDIT...

Italians are black in ways but not afrocentric.
Will you people stop with this sh*t, if you going to say that at least be more specific as to where Black blood would be located in Italy, not all of italy fu*kin idiot
 08-19-2011, 01:11 AM         #72
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 pages down, 10 more to go.

I'm white and latin, so my opinion is pretty irrelevant here. MTV should have been smart enough to pull this sh*t.

Wonder if he's gonna get a talkin to from 50 tho?
 6 years ago '04        #73
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
:laughing0: :laughing0: :laughing0:
 6 years ago '07        #74
mplaya22 
space
space
$115 | Props total: 25 25
 Killa Kwamz said:
Use that filler word round me n get ur face tap danced on kid
your so hard
 6 years ago '06        #75
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18259 18259
 T R I L L said:
Italians are the most racist white people in existence...

Find me a pic of one black person ever even entering the house on Jersey shore and i'll give you 100 bucks (straight paypal)

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-19-2011, 01:18 AM         #76
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
They do the same shiit us niccas do...

Its not like they are jews, or asians.

I give them the nicca pass... I call em guidos.

FUK THAT, I HATE EVERYBODY. k!ll THEM ALL.
Who the fu*k gave Tyler the creator a boxden account?
 6 years ago '05        #77
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10710 10710
 Mysteryman said:
Real Italians from Italy are racist as fu*k and hate black people

Go to Sicily or Italy and try to tell them they have any relation to black people and they will probably smack you.
So REAL Black people eat Watermelon and are gun packing thugs right...

Your post reeks ignorance...
 08-19-2011, 01:25 AM         #78
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Nicca get off me...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #79
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
I swear black people are the softest motherfu*kers alive.. dude said n*gga and everyone starts crying.
 08-19-2011, 01:42 AM         #80
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama is about to start using it next.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy