Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2011, 07:22 PM         #1
8598 pageviews
39 comments

Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10k ready to invest...but what?

i have $10,000 that im willing to invest...im looking to make a return as quickly as possible, not some long term investment (so no gold or anything like that)

real estate is kind of slow and 10k isnt enough to buy a worthwhile property

stocks are risky and i can lose all my money

so what else is there?

39 comments for "10k ready to invest...but what?"

6 years ago '04        #2
emfan 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
buy AAPL stock watch it double by 2013, i could be wrong though, never know with the stock market lol
 08-17-2011, 10:07 PM         #3
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont u read dude said hes looking for a quick return. il tell u the same thing i tell every1 who asks this question. REAL ESTATE ! and its only slow if you dont know what your doing, and 10k is more then enough.
 08-18-2011, 12:06 AM         #4
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ednyce said:
dont u read dude said hes looking for a quick return. il tell u the same thing i tell every1 who asks this question. REAL ESTATE ! and its only slow if you dont know what your doing, and 10k is more then enough.
real estate where?

sure as hell not in NY..
 6 years ago '04        #5
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
If you don't wanna do stocks, commodities, or real estate then start a business of some sort I guess. I would consider that more risky than stocks though. You have any credit card debt?
 6 years ago '07        #6
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 Ed Bundy said:
real estate where?

sure as hell not in NY..
old properties in small communities. Or mobile homes...think inexpensive
 6 years ago '05        #7
Shazam 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 1230 1230
 Ed Bundy said:
i have $10,000 that im willing to invest...im looking to make a return as quickly as possible

stocks are risky and i can lose all my money
Investments that offer quick returns are risky. They offer high rates of returns in order to compensate you for the risk that you bear.

But it's hard to help you without knowing exactly what kind of a return you are looking for and having a more specific time frame.
 6 years ago '05        #8
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
I'd start flipping and sell sh*t on this website:
Liquidation.com

Or go to AC and throw it all on Black
 08-18-2011, 09:03 AM         #9
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blaznfor20 said:
I'd start flipping and sell sh*t on this website:
Liquidation.com

Or go to AC and throw it all on Black

i actually thought about this

but that liquidation site seems interesting...can anyone explain the scam/ catch (there always is one) of it?

and what would be a good product to by in bulk? tvs? ipads?

on the video it showed those 2 kids who have their own video game website and theyre about to make over a half million dollars this year..

another question would be where do you sell from? do i have to make my own website? ebay?
 6 years ago '05        #10
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 Ed Bundy said:
i actually thought about this

but that liquidation site seems interesting...can anyone explain the scam/ catch (there always is one) of it?

and what would be a good product to by in bulk? tvs? ipads?

on the video it showed those 2 kids who have their own video game website and theyre about to make over a half million dollars this year..

another question would be where do you sell from? do i have to make my own website? ebay?
Yup Video games, Ipads, I phones, beat machines, scooters, brand new clothes, womens purses, TV's anything that seems good to resell. This website is 1000% legit. I've purchased sh*t off here numerous times and flipped it on ebay, craigslist and at my job. You have to do a lot of research on there before you buy. If I had 10k Id be on this website constantly.

Since you do have 10k to spend, you can make a couple grands off just playing black or red alone. its a bigger risk, but fast cash. Any questions let me know
 6 years ago '10        #11
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3034 3034
Its actually the best time to buy stocks. The DOW is dropping prices low right now. Even Warren Buffet is buying. But that is a long term investment. With 10K tho, you may want to start thinking about starting a business. I keep telling people this.. not sure if they are listening.. go to a car auction.. get you a few cars.. set them up on a lot and flip them. Weekly, bi-weekly payments will keep you paid for a year. And if you end up repoing the car.. you can probly resell it again at the same price..
 08-18-2011, 03:13 PM         #12
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^I agree that the market has been great the last 2-3 weeks
 08-18-2011, 09:08 PM         #13
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ars3n said:
Its actually the best time to buy stocks. The DOW is dropping prices low right now. Even Warren Buffet is buying. But that is a long term investment. With 10K tho, you may want to start thinking about starting a business. I keep telling people this.. not sure if they are listening.. go to a car auction.. get you a few cars.. set them up on a lot and flip them. Weekly, bi-weekly payments will keep you paid for a year. And if you end up repoing the car.. you can probly resell it again at the same price..

go into more detail about this

does anyone have any experience with something like this?
 6 years ago '09        #14
shawnathan88 
space
space
$16 | Props total: 0 0
Open up an account with TDAmeritrade or whichever broker you want, split the $10k into these 3 stocks: ZAGG, BIDU, DNDN. And wait. You're welcome. All of them are at very attractive entry prices right now.
 6 years ago '04        #15
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
WSOP

[pic - click to view]

08-23-2011, 04:38 AM         #16
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chirpflare said:
WSOP

[pic - click to view]

Phucking bad advice!
 6 years ago '08        #17
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Any other genius ideas?
 6 years ago '05        #18
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
Starting a business would be my guess.. I had a friend who had 7,000 and opened up a smoothie shop and is very successful
 08-25-2011, 11:03 AM         #19
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
Starting a business would be my guess.. I had a friend who had 7,000 and opened up a smoothie shop and is very successful
where? when? how?
 6 years ago '04        #20
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
 NomiS said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy