Niners pass on Culpepper Sign Josh McCown.

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
Yes!! Please MIAMI pick him up... (back up)
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by WOODS5000; 08-17-2011 at 11:41 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #42
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2438 2438
what happened to jeff garcia isn't he in the ufl also y don't he niners bring him back to backup and mentor Kapernick
 6 years ago '07        #43
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
i really do feel like alex smith will do good this year, i have to believe. he showed signs last year of being good but for us to win we just have to run the ball.. its what we are best at.
 6 years ago '07        #44
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 Rob De Niro said:
i really do feel like alex smith will do good this year, i have to believe. he showed signs last year of being good but for us to win we just have to run the ball.. its what we are best at.
im sorry but,
 08-18-2011, 08:27 AM         #45
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pyro911 said:
Smith must have some incredible dirt against the 9ers man. fu*k the 9ers till hes gone
i said the same thing because he is fu*king holding them hostage
 6 years ago '08        #46
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,094 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Pyro911 said:
Smith must have some incredible dirt against the 9ers man. fu*k the 9ers till hes gone
He's our own Matt Millen
 6 years ago '10        #47
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Alex smith is terrible and we all know that but who could we have gotten that woulda made that much of a difference? Between free agency and the draft we wouldnt have been better off cuz they would have to learn a new offense just like Alex is now...so fuk it let him rock out and lets see what happened...
 08-18-2011, 12:22 PM         #48
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a niner fan.. Til i pass the fu*k away... but Alex Smith is a.ss cheeks word up! Im tired of some of our fans still thinking he has hidden talent.. this n*gga will never be able to pull the trigger.. always second guessing himself on decisions he has to make. He is soft hearted.. suited best for knitting quilts with grandma! Get Cape in there mid season and bet he shows beasts! it doesnt matter that he was drafted in the second round. That n*gga has a cannon.. lightweight accuret, and is more moble then Boost Wireless! word up! The best thing comin this season is the departure of Alex Smith
 6 years ago '06        #49
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 Pstax916 said:
Im a niner fan.. Til i pass the fu*k away... but Alex Smith is a.ss cheeks word up! Im tired of some of our fans still thinking he has hidden talent.. this n*gga will never be able to pull the trigger.. always second guessing himself on decisions he has to make. He is soft hearted.. suited best for knitting quilts with grandma! Get Cape in there mid season and bet he shows beasts! it doesnt matter that he was drafted in the second round. That n*gga has a cannon.. lightweight accuret, and is more moble then Boost Wireless! word up! The best thing comin this season is the departure of Alex Smith
Alex's talents aren't hidden, everyones has seen what he can do when he is playin at a good level...he's just not consistent enough...and it k!lls me when n*ggas get on here talkin bout play this dude over alex when half the time they never saw that n*gga take a snap in college and he hasnt shown sh*t at the NFL level......there's a reason the n*ggas inside the locker room want Alex to be the guy, it seems like most of his fan would rather see him fell

425 - 199 STRK: 4 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '05        #50
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,891 | Props total: 20992 20992
 Kjizzle03 said:
Alex's talents aren't hidden, everyones has seen what he can do when he is playin at a good level...he's just not consistent enough...and it k!lls me when n*ggas get on here talkin bout play this dude over alex when half the time they never saw that n*gga take a snap in college and he hasnt shown sh*t at the NFL level......there's a reason the n*ggas inside the locker room want Alex to be the guy, it seems like most of his fan would rather see him fell
For some weird reason, the only time he ever performs is when his job is on the line. And when he plays like that, he literally looks like an elite QB in the league. Of course, that doesn't last for more than a couple quarters and he's secured his starting position again.

487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '08        #51
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
For some weird reason, the only time he ever performs is when his job is on the line. And when he plays like that, he literally looks like an elite QB in the league. Of course, that doesn't last for more than a couple quarters and he's secured his starting position again.
Exactly! The Eagles game last season was a prime example of this.
 6 years ago '09        #52
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
I believe Alex Smith can be a good starter in this league. Now that he has an offensive minded Head Coach who wants to work with him and a good WR in Edwards on board I think he will make the best of his opportunity. The key to winning in this league is having a good TEAM. There has to be a lot of parts all working together to make it happen. The problem with the 49ers is they haven't done so starting with the owner all the way down.

Who lets an a.ssistant come in and tell the team I want you to sign this guy and make him the starter?
What head coach tells veteran proven guys interviewing for his OC position that they wont have freedom and they are to do it his way or no way?
What team fires one coach who was only concerned with what suit he was gonna wear on sunday, hires his best friend, who had never been more than a position coach, as his successor?

I could go on and on with all the bullsh*t fu*kups from this organization over the years that have doomed the team and Alex Smith would fall far down that list.
 6 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 BayBuryYa said:
I don't know what kinda sh*t Alex Smith is holding over Jed York's head, but it must be some real life-ruining sh*t. The 49ers for years have refused to even sign a QB who would have a legit argument to unseat that trash Alex Smith. And the 2 QB's who replaced him and played a lot better (Shaun Hill and Troy Smith) both ended up gone.

sh*t... them boys should've kept Shaun Hill. His mechanics might be awful, but he'll keep a sh*tty team competitive. They win NFC West last year with Hill.
Hill and Smith played a lot better? n*gga please, Troy was worse and Hill was slightly better because he got more wins which is actually a team stat because individuals dont win games.
You wanna know why we didnt go after McNabb and anybody else? They are old, gonna want money and dont factor into longterm plans. Giving Alex Smith one more season while we a.ssess the long term plans is actually a low risk high reward scenario.

What k!lls me is when n*ggas like you who claim to be fans keep talking this dumb sh*t like Alex Smith is trash and never should have been drafted when our organization as a whole has failed not only him but us as fans. If you were a real fan you would know all the bullsh*t shortcomings we have had as a team not named Alex Smith that caused us to fail. Alex Smith doesnt play in the secondary so whats to blame for all the torchings that have gone on back there causing us to lose when Alex Smith actually played a solid game.
What about three key games when Frank Gore had a fumble to lose it for us in that time but Alex Smith is at fault there too right? What about all the interceptions thrown Crabtree's way that happened because Crab ran the wrong route or fu*ked up. sh*t, Crabtree did that to Shaun Hill too in his rookie season. What about the games when all our defense had to do was get a stop or fall down once they got an interception or even Dre Bly bi*ch a.ss in Minnesota who dropped a ball thrown right to him that would have ended that game but Favre added to his highlight reel?

I guess all that is the fault of Alex Smith. Damn, I didnt even get to point out all the bad players we trotted out at skill positions and the terrible offensive lines since we drafted him or even the dumbfu*k coaching we had in Nolan and Singletary. I'll get to that another day.
 6 years ago '08        #54
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I believe Alex Smith can be a good starter in this league. Now that he has an offensive minded Head Coach who wants to work with him and a good WR in Edwards on board I think he will make the best of his opportunity. The key to winning in this league is having a good TEAM. There has to be a lot of parts all working together to make it happen. The problem with the 49ers is they haven't done so starting with the owner all the way down.

Who lets an a.ssistant come in and tell the team I want you to sign this guy and make him the starter?
What head coach tells veteran proven guys interviewing for his OC position that they wont have freedom and they are to do it his way or no way?
What team fires one coach who was only concerned with what suit he was gonna wear on sunday, hires his best friend, who had never been more than a position coach, as his successor?

I could go on and on with all the bullsh*t fu*kups from this organization over the years that have doomed the team and Alex Smith would fall far down that list.
We'll see, but damn, he has had a litany of reasons for his below-average performance in his career and at this point, it's wearing thin. Like DJ Krayzie said, he plays his best when it's desperation time (his job on the line) and that's in spurts. Seems to me he's done enough not to get benched and not enough to be considered an above-average QB.
 6 years ago '05        #55
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10683 10683
IMO, Alex Smith isn't starter QB material . Yes, he has had 6 offensive coordinators during his 7 year stint in the NFL but he shows more flashes of inconsistency than he does brilliance..

With that being said, we had no choice but to sign him due to the lock out. He seems to be a stand up guy and Harbaugh seems to like him and wants to help trun his careers around. He knows more about football than I do so the verdict is still out on what type of QB he'll be this year.

Odds are against him being any good but you never know.
 08-18-2011, 03:21 PM         #56
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
really?? people inside the locker room??

you talking about crabtree? vernon? the two people who have openly said how they feel about alex to the meadia before??

Alex is a.ss cheeks and as long as he feels the pressure (from blitz media, or fans) trust and believe call that n*gga Origami cause he gonna fold breh!

I watched probably 97% of games he had started or played in and take into consideration the Huston game when he came in for Shaun Hill and threw 297 yards and 3 tds.. He had nothing to lose so he played without fear.. when the pressure is on tho.. would you really put money on him?? honestly?? and dont lie to the readers or yourself
 6 years ago '10        #57
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,773 | Props total: 961 961
Josh McCown is a tough SOB.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #58
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 Pstax916 said:

you talking about crabtree? vernon? the two people who have openly said how they feel about alex to the meadia before??

Alex is a.ss cheeks and as long as he feels the pressure (from blitz media, or fans) trust and believe call that n*gga Origami cause he gonna fold breh!

I watched probably 97% of games he had started or played in and take into consideration the Huston game when he came in for Shaun Hill and threw 297 yards and 3 tds.. He had nothing to lose so he played without fear.. when the pressure is on tho.. would you really put money on him?? honestly?? and dont lie to the readers or yourself

Dont know bout crabtree but Vernon wanted Smith to be the guy and not even real sure that crabtree should get a say in anything that has to do with the team...he's not a big team guy...and yeah I would take Alex over any of the other options we have a Qb. Josh McCown was in the UFL for a reason, and the rookie hasn't shown he gonna do any better in the league than Alex, granted he hasn't had a shot

425 - 199 STRK: 4 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '08        #59
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,027 | Props total: 5088 5088
We fu*king suck man
 6 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 Pstax916 said:

Dude wasn't lying, they love Smith in the locker room. Crabtree is the only guy not rolling with him or close to him. I know this for a fact and you gotta stop paying attention to TMZ dude, that Vernon video wasn't him speaking any truths. Dude is close as fu*k to Alex Smith and was the one who told Singletary last season during that Eagles game that Alex Smith wasn't coming out the game or he might as well bench him too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy