most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Rio2003 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 3 3
 ant30ant33 said:
its not what u know but what u can prove

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #62
Rio2003 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 3 3
 DaViLLe726 said:
T. J. Houshmandzadeh < Lil Wayne n Drake
 6 years ago '04        #63
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
dude follows me on twitter, he is in cash money. promo /thread
 6 years ago '05        #64
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
is it really that important to u tho?? i dont see how this is affectin your life.

my thinking - who gives a fu*k theres goin to be 100 remixes anyway
:smokin:
 6 years ago '11        #65
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 legendisdope said:
is it really that important to u tho?? i dont see how this is affectin your life.

my thinking - who gives a fu*k theres goin to be 100 remixes anyway
Amen if dude isn't going to press charges on do something to Young Money why is he even embarrassing himself?
 08-18-2011, 12:03 PM         #66
prcc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice beat ,, weezy is weezy , and you suck so fuk it
 6 years ago '10        #67
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 1772 1772
 Trini Grim said:
Time to put this to rest, For the rest of you who obviously don't know the game, The one who records a beat first with the producers concent is in the right. U have to realize its not just the beat being taken, its the fact that the producer most likely sold them the beat and usually when artists get a beat and plan on making a video they buy it as exclusive. J-lie is the rightful but smart, cuase he plainly states that he's not even hating he's just setting the record strait. And lil wayne is horrible on the track. J-lie is better, spittin about trying to come up n struggle.
Time to put you dumb a.ss logic to rest. For your dumb a.ss who obviously don't know the game.They did not record with anybody's consent dumb a.ss, they just leased the beat for 30-60 dollars, but they did not buy the beat, when you lease a beat it clearly states in the contract that you do not have exclusive rights to the beat. And no the producers did not sell them the beat, they leased it to them, producers don't sell beats twice. And you are insulting someones intelligence, but can't even spell basic words like cause? "J-Lie" version was just as terrible as your logic and spelling, do i need to type out his terrible as lyrics for you to realize ?
 6 years ago '08        #68
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17165 17165
They will not try to run up on Wayne like fools did Mac Miller

6 years ago '04        #69
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Bruce Leeroy said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #70
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 98 98
both versions suck both rappers are gay beat was nothing special /thread
 6 years ago '06        #71
QuietMoney 1 heat pts
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
At this point, between this cat, Gramz, and Wayne all having the same track, the real question is who really made this beat?
 6 years ago '06        #72
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
n*ggas get over it yall should be happy YMCMB making yall relevant.
 08-18-2011, 01:31 PM         #73
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C4 on the way :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #74
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 Trini Grim said:
Time to put this to rest, For the rest of you who obviously don't know the game, The one who records a beat first with the producers concent is in the right. U have to realize its not just the beat being taken, its the fact that the producer most likely sold them the beat and usually when artists get a beat and plan on making a video they buy it as exclusive. J-lie is the rightful but smart, cuase he plainly states that he's not even hating he's just setting the record strait. And lil wayne is horrible on the track. J-lie is better, spittin about trying to come up n struggle.
When you say others don't know the game one would gather you'd have knowledge but apparently you don't...

The original producer can call it an exclusive all he wants and sell it that way if he wants, but unless he pays the sample owner to clear the sample and make it in turn belong to him.. There is nothing he can do with that beat that anyone else cant do and there's nothing exclusive about it. He doesn't own the sample, cash money came and cleared the sample and they own the rights to it. Anybody who's ever used that sample or rapped over it or been dumb enough to actually make a video has no ownership to that beat WHATSOEVER. Technically if they paid for the sample cash money can sue j-lie and put a cease and a.ssist on that track because it is not his property

I could sample the sesame street song and as long as I pay for the sample, jay z can come along and try and make a record from the same sample but legally cant becuz it's my property now. This wack moron J-lie has no idea about the game and neither do you guys, dumb enough to call urself a rapper and make a video for a song with a sample you don't even own the rights to, you're a moron and deserved to be taken advantage of and I'm glad you did. Welcome to the music industry

Last edited by BurninLz; 08-18-2011 at 01:37 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #75
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 20 20
I think his name says it all.. J-LIE
 6 years ago '04        #76
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
wayne version clearly better..but i rather just bang the instrumental..but that sh*t hard
 6 years ago '11        #77
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 50 50
the beat wouldn't be able to be "stolen" if he had exclusive rights to it.
Not stealing at all.

Guy's track isn't bad at all, maybe its bc of the beat..
 6 years ago '09        #78
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,664 | Props total: 13145 13145
wayne and drizzys is better
 6 years ago '04        #79
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 1251 1251
THE BEAT IS NOT YOURS UNLESS U DO THE PROPER PAPERWORK ALONG WITH THE $$$$$

JLIE RECORDED IT 5 MONTHS AGO GRAMS RECORDED IT IN DEC....WAYNE RECORDED IT THE END OF NOV 2010

THE BEAT WAS ORIGINALLY DONE JULY 2010..I GOT THE BEAT IN AUGUST 2010 FOR TM103

THE GUTHRIE ISSUE...IF IT WAS COMMERICIALLY RELEASED IN APRIL...WHEN TMINUS COMPOSED IT IN JULY 2010 ....HOW IS IT A JACK IF THEY DONT KNOW EACH OTHER .....

IN THIS BIZ....ITS NOT YOUR BEAT UNTIL U PAY FOR IT..POINT BLANK PERIOD
LEASE=RENT
EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS=OWNED YOURS

n*ggaS LOOKING FOR A COME UP AND FAME ...
n*ggaS REALLY WANNA GET BLACKBALLED n*ggaS ARE IDIOTS

BUT TMINUS IS IN THE CLEAR...cause more than likely when he gmailed it to a few artists the hackers intercepted one of these artists emails...passed the beat around like how they did birdman 4 my town beat when richie wess and soulja boy had struggle bars on it...

those are facts...
 6 years ago '04        #80
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 1251 1251

| JAN 5, 2011 | 6:14 PM
On producing songs for Lil Wayne's Tha Carter IV

"Me and Drake had this record that we were going to put on Take Care, but 40 put this crazy mix on it and just made the beat bang—and after Wayne heard the mix that 40 did he was just like, 'Wow, I've got to use this for my album.' So yeah, I'm on the Tha Carter IV. The record is called 'Maybe She Will.' Things could change, but so far, it's Wayne, and they got a verse from Ross, and they got Drake on the hook. I never even heard Wayne's verse. I briefly met Wayne a few weeks ago, when I was in New York, and it was really short, like a few seconds meeting him. It was a session that we were having for Wayne and Drake. Boi-1da was there, too. But Wayne's project, they're trying to wrap it up really soon. He's got a bunch of songs ready for the album. He's just got to get a few more done, and then they're going to push it out."
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy