DIRECTV and PlayStation Bring NFL Sunday Ticket to PS3

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2011, 09:26 PM         #61
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I AM LEGEND said:
More channels in HD and better picture quality. Not to mention the more HD sets you have the more it costs. No the case with DTV.
Are you saying DTV has more or less?

all i know is DTV has all the good channels in HD and has the best HD picture out of dish, fios, comcast, ATT, time warner, knology etc.
 6 years ago '04        #62
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 IronMaiden said:
Are you saying DTV has more or less?

all i know is DTV has all the good channels in HD and has the best HD picture out of dish, fios, comcast, ATT, time warner, knology etc.
I'm not really talking about programming prices. I work in logistics so I really have no idea what the price of the service is anymore, but I do know that verizon charges you for each HD box you own as opposed to the flat rate that DTV charges you. At least that's what my buddy who works at Verizon told me. Like you said too, it has a much better picture as well.
 08-17-2011, 10:24 PM         #63
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had DTV back in high school and every time it fu*king rain the picture went out.
 6 years ago '04        #64
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 I AM LEGEND said:
More channels in HD and better picture quality. Not to mention the more HD sets you have the more it costs. No the case with DTV.
why you keep saying HD sets? thats the standard, its no SD sets at all. Every company does that charge a fee for every set top box in the house.

last i check, fios have the the most HD channels than any carrier

and since fios dont compress their HD channels, fios HD quality >>>
 6 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 Venom said:
why you keep saying HD sets? thats the standard, its no SD sets at all. Every company does that charge a fee for every set top box in the house.

last i check, fios have the the most HD channels than any carrier

and since fios dont compress their HD channels, fios HD quality >>>
because people didn't just throw away their SD tvs because they stopped. Making them. It's not the standard with Fios. it's a completely different cost per box with HD vs SD. At least that's what I've been told. Whereas DTV has a set flat cost across the whole home no matter how many receivers you have.

PR0TENTIAL said:
I had DTV back in high school and every time it fu*king rain the picture went out.
sh*tty install, my sh*t never goes out. We do have some guys who absolutely suck though, and I'm fairly certain a lot of them still work for us.
 6 years ago '04        #66
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
If I was out of market for my team, I would do it....
 6 years ago '04        #67
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
 Dimone293 said:
If I was out of market for my team, I would do it....
i'm a FALCON'S fan and i live in california so u could imagine i don't get any games on TV too often...and i can never find any good streams...so i love the news...i just hope u can pay this in payments...
 6 years ago '09        #68
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 I AM LEGEND said:
because people didn't just throw away their SD tvs because they stopped. Making them. It's not the standard with Fios. it's a completely different cost per box with HD vs SD. At least that's what I've been told. Whereas DTV has a set flat cost across the whole home no matter how many receivers you have.

sh*tty install, my sh*t never goes out. We do have some guys who absolutely suck though, and I'm fairly certain a lot of them still work for us.
sh*t went out in snow and rain for me,so I don't think it had anything to do with the install
 08-18-2011, 12:07 AM         #69
ddwilliams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
350??/ sh*t......i wud rather watch pr0n for free.......
 6 years ago '06        #70
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
man I was almost excited. I don't have DTV and always wanted Sunday Ticket, but man $350? Even paying monthly thats almost $30/month, I don't see me watching enough extra games each week to make it worth it for me. But its a cool option
 6 years ago '04        #71
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 I AM LEGEND said:

son im telling you, there is no SD box for fios. their basic default box is already HD.

yea there is different cost for SD boxes and HD boxes on other carriers but their is no SD box for fios PERIOD.

when I had DTV a few years ago, they charged $4 each box
 6 years ago '04        #72
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
smh 350 bucks is retarded anybody paying that much for sunday ticket is silly, not to mention its only one day a week
watching games every night with nba league pass>>>>>>>>>>>>nfl sunday ticket
ill just do want ive been doing for the last 5-6 years, any game i wanna see thats not on locally ill just shoot to the bar and watch it for free
 6 years ago '06        #73
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26

tryin to charge me to watch televised games. fuccouttahere.
 6 years ago '04        #74
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
People not on bx will still by this
 6 years ago '07        #75
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
i need espn on ps3!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Venom said:
son im telling you, there is no SD box for fios. their basic default box is already HD.

yea there is different cost for SD boxes and HD boxes on other carriers but their is no SD box for fios PERIOD.

when I had DTV a few years ago, they charged $4 each box
You have it and I don't so if you say so cool, but there was a Verizon guy trying to sell that sh*t to me the other day and I asked him if it was more per room for HD vs SD and he said YEs You say it's not then ok.

McmasterlockPt2 said:
sh*t went out in snow and rain for me,so I don't think it had anything to do with the install
There's always other factors, but if you've got a low signal to begin with it's going to go out if anything happens, and that's usually from the install. When I first got Directv (before I started working for them) I had a sh*tty install and that sh*t used to go out all the time. Then I had a service call and dude realigned my sh*t and I haven't had an issue. I started off as an installation tech so if you don't believe me I don't know what to tell you. I'm not saying it won't ever go out, but every time it rains or snows it's shouldn't be going out.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 08-18-2011 at 04:41 AM..
 08-18-2011, 06:55 AM         #77
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Payments please
 6 years ago '05        #78
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,260 | Props total: 2441 2441
best thing to do is have friends or relatives that have DTV statilite on top of there houses but they dont currently subscribe to DTV is to get them an extra box under your account and have them split the bill with you. just make sure when you give it to them to take to there home to hook up to there satellite they dont have an connect an active internet connection to it.

the only bad thing with sunday ticket is they only guarantee the regular season games. the preson games get blackouts sometimes.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 08-18-2011 at 08:33 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #79
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
How is this a bad thing? If u dont like football then it doesn't concern u and if u do love football and dont have direct tv(like me) then this is great news. Yeah the price point seems a lil high but of course they're gonna charge u a bit more to use their sh*t for not being with directtv. Anyways, i look at it like this, i almost bought 2 tix to the bucs/ colts monday night game which would've been about 250(not including taxes, ticketmaster fee, etc...) but for another 100 bucks, i'd get every single game played this season on my s3xy a.ss bravia? The only reason i'm not gonna do it is cuz my fu*kn job schedules me to work on sundays and i'd want every sunday off if i paid for this.
 6 years ago '10        #80
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
$340 is a bit steep, they need to add more features like the ability to bring up on screen statistics, records, player info...maybe an alert on screen that tells you when teams are on the drive...Personally I like NFL RedZone better than Sunday Ticket
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
50 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now