Carson Palmer "Finally Got Fed Up" With Franchise's Repeated Mistakes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-18-2011, 11:54 PM         #101
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ok and everytime u turn on the tv who are they bad mouthing Blk players. if its not

chad is bad for the team or randy moss quits on teams. T.O a horrible teammate . Blk players are lazy .. yea they get paid but blk players are always the one been put out there while guys like carson gets a pass. How could anyone ride with this man he fu*king Quit on everyone

yea the team sucks so stop crying and do something about it change the team that what a Qb suppose to do step up be a leader and change sh*t.

How was the colts before Peyton????
How many rings Pat was winning before Tom Brady???
What was the saints doing before Drew Brees???

those guys are leaders real QB they came into a bad team and change it with there leadership, they didnt cry like a bi*ch pack there bag and go home. Carson is a bi*ch
and if he was black they would be k!lling him on tv but w.e its over but dont sit here
and act like him been white has nothing to do with the lack of bad media he has gotten
In alot fo cases you could possibly be right...but dudes you named have had issues outside of just the field that didnt do anything to help that negative perception.Im not saying its right but we all know that none of the dudes you named have helped themselves in the media.Randy was a damn fool for the longest,pushing cops with his car,leaving the field before games were over,and plus he came into the league with a bad rap since he got in trouble and never even played at FSU....T.O.......come on man....on the fiel dudes a warrior but hes a clown off of it.I think Ochocinco has been knocked a little unfairly to be honest,but he knew that would happen with the HOF jacket,and the name change,and the bull riding,and all the media stunts/publicity type things he does.

As far as black dudes not being judged for wanting out?I dont remember anyone crucifying Carl Pickens or Corey Dillon when they did it in Cincy.I also dont remember anyone villifying Barry Sanders when he retired instead of playing in Detroit.

Lastly,all those Qb's you named play for organizations that brought good players in around them.Look at the Bengals talent level.Look at how the team is ran by the GM and owner....look at Marvin Lewis' inability to keep them dudes from getting dui's and all the other arrests and nonsense that has went on there.Lewis should have been fired like 2007 real talk,but he doesnt ever badmouth the owner or organization and noone wants to coach there so he stays on bc he has a decent season when he finally is on the hot seat.The team as a whole needs discipline and leadership and I dont think at his age he wants to help them learn and grow and get hit a bunch,so hes bouncing.
 6 years ago '12        #102
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Smoke500 said:

So because he didn't do it in the middle of the season that makes him not a quitter?

His actions in and of itself speaks volumes...unless of course you're saying that Carson doesn't really feel this way and someone is making it up

If not...then he's being a diva..and it's disgusting that you're making excuses for a guy that quit on his team
How is it quitting on his team dumbass?

So when Mike Brown cut Tank Johnson, who was still under contract, Mike Brown quit on his team?

Stupid a.ss fu*kin ****. Go sit in the corner cause your in TIMEOUT

Do you even have a clue what the word "diva" means?
 08-19-2011, 12:00 AM         #103
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:

Bengals pro bowl quarterback Carson Palmer is vowing to walk away from $46 million rather than work another day in owner Mike Brown's prison stripes. "Carson just finally got fed up," says a close friend of Palmer. "He's just sick of the same 5,000 mistakes the franchise repeats every year. He's tired of wallowing in mediocrity. He won't ever talk about it, but that's how he feels. He's a very tolerant guy, but when he gets pushed over the line, he gets mad and doesn't go back. He'd love to play, he's dying to play, but he's never going to play there." Palmer has four years left on his nine-year, $118 million deal. "He gave his word. … He's going to walk away from his commitment. We aren't going to reward him for doing it," Brown said. Palmer has left large portions of his body on the field for Brown. His nasty ACL and MCL tear in a 2006 playoff game, his ripped elbow in '08. He's worked alongside fools and pretenders, and all under an owner who could make the '72 Dolphins mediocre, and he's done it all without a single discouraging word about an owner who invented discouragement.

[pic - click to view]

damn I thought Bills fans had it bad with ownership
Dont forget Oakland They will never get better until ol Al dies off.
 08-19-2011, 12:02 AM         #104
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
oh sh*t i forgot about that the media absolutely k!lled barry sanders a man who NEVER EVER had any type of problem in his career

he had at least 3 years left in him and he got fed up with the lions incompetence

barry is the perfect example of the double standard
I might have to take that back,if they went at that Barry that way.I only remember seeing one analyst badmouthing him and it was a black ex running back who seemed real salty...kinda like Chris Carter when he talks about WR's sometimes.If they called Barry out then i retract part of my previous statement,i wasnt too old then,i was born in 83.
 6 years ago '10        #105
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 I'm The Dan said:
He'll retire for a season, then come to the Raiders.
*Bump*

Holy sh*t at this prediction ^^^^

But now that the Bengals are balling out...Carson still quit on his team though
 6 years ago '05        #106
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Smoke500 said:
*Bump*

Holy sh*t at this prediction ^^^^

But now that the Bengals are balling out...Carson still quit on his team though
 6 years ago '10        #107
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 I'm The Dan said:
 10-18-2011, 11:41 PM         #108
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga really quit huh
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago