Carson Palmer "Finally Got Fed Up" With Franchise's Repeated Mistakes

most viewed right now
 58
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 CutKidd21 said:
how can you still be a fan of that team with that mentality?

like for me I don't rep the hawks anymore


you need to find a new team
I'm not that big of a fan anymore honestly. I like certain players on the squad still but I don't get mad when they lose and sh*t like that anymore. Just can't see myself openly rooting for another team now because I'd be a bandwagon fan, more a fan of the game I guess.
 6 years ago '10        #82
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ok and everytime u turn on the tv who are they bad mouthing Blk players. if its not

chad is bad for the team or randy moss quits on teams. T.O a horrible teammate . Blk players are lazy .. yea they get paid but blk players are always the one been put out there while guys like carson gets a pass. How could anyone ride with this man he fu*king Quit on everyone

yea the team sucks so stop crying and do something about it change the team that what a Qb suppose to do step up be a leader and change sh*t.

How was the colts before Peyton????
How many rings Pat was winning before Tom Brady???
What was the saints doing before Drew Brees???

those guys are leaders real QB they came into a bad team and change it with there leadership, they didnt cry like a bi*ch pack there bag and go home. Carson is a bi*ch
and if he was black they would be k!lling him on tv but w.e its over but dont sit here
and act like him been white has nothing to do with the lack of bad media he has gotten
all your points you tried to make are actually facts. chad IS a distraction, randy DOES give up on on the field and thats why he IS NOT a first ballot HOFer, and T.O. IS a terrible teammate, look at every team he's been on, he's torn them apart in controversy.

barry sanders did the dame thing carson is doing and he's BLACK!!!!!!

oh and the pats won the Super Bowl the year before brady came in.. your points make no sense.. shut up and sit down

you are just trying to make this and everything into a race thing,
 6 years ago '04        #83
jae premier 
space
avatar space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 Jay Aye Three said:
Didn't everyone and their momma give Jay Cutler grief for quitting last year in the playoffs?

Some double standard.. Most of the Divas in the NFL are black, so wtf do you expect..
lmao so true
 6 years ago '10        #84
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21178 21178
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
all your points you tried to make are actually facts. chad IS a distraction, randy DOES give up on on the field and thats why he IS NOT a first ballot HOFer, and T.O. IS a terrible teammate, look at every team he's been on, he's torn them apart in controversy.

barry sanders did the dame thing carson is doing and he's BLACK!!!!!!

oh and the pats won the Super Bowl the year before brady came in.. your points make no sense.. shut up and sit down

you are just trying to make this and everything into a race thing,

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #85
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
all your points you tried to make are actually facts. chad IS a distraction, randy DOES give up on on the field and thats why he IS NOT a first ballot HOFer, and T.O. IS a terrible teammate, look at every team he's been on, he's torn them apart in controversy.

barry sanders did the dame thing carson is doing and he's BLACK!!!!!!

oh and the pats won the Super Bowl the year before brady came in.. your points make no sense.. shut up and sit down

you are just trying to make this and everything into a race thing,
What are you talking about, Tom Brady was the qb the year they beat the rams in the superbowl. He took over that year after a Bledsoe injury.

He actually makes a few points about Palmer not stepping up to the plate, the saints were called the aints because they werent winning. The colts had sucked since Unitas days, and although New England had some decent years they hadnt won it all prior to Brady. I'm not going to make the race arfument, but I will say they won the division a couple of years back and their strenghts were their defense and running game. If Carson would have stepped up they might of been champs.


Last edited by Fiya Starter; 08-18-2011 at 12:35 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #86
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,454 | Props total: 2223 2223
FUnny how Carson wasnt complaining the year before when they won the divison! Carson just had the worst season of his career..how many ints did he have at least 20. This dude is a quitter and a punk. who cares if he keeps his mouth shut, hell i would too if i played like a.ss last year.


Last edited by PurpleKush; 08-18-2011 at 12:37 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #87
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 Fiya Starter said:
What are you talking about, Tom Brady was the qb the year they beat the rams in the superbowl. He took over that year after a Bledsoe injury.

He actually makes a few points about Palmer not stepping up to the plate, the saints were called the aints because they werent winning. The colts had sucked since Unitas days, and although New England had some decent years they hadnt won it all prior to Brady. I'm not going to make the race arfument, but I will say they won the division a couple of years back and their strenghts were their defense and running game. If Carson would have stepped up they might of been champs.
okay my bad.. not a huge pats fan i hate them so i don't pay them much attention,, i knew bledsoe had something to do with that first title tho.. but anyways my point was that the players that get called out deserve to be called out,, white, black, or spanish
 6 years ago '05        #88
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
carson fell the fukk off, that's why their mediocre
 08-18-2011, 01:23 PM         #89
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmitch528 said:
I'm not mad at Carson at all. I'd retire on Mike Brown's dumbass too. I don't blame any player for wanting to leave the franchise actually. I was happy when Corey Dillon got his ring. Hopefully Ocho gets one too. I'd like to see Carson doing well somewhere else. Like I've been saying to the diehard Bengals fans, don't look for anything from your team until Mike Brown passes away (sad but true).
 Gmitch528 said:
I'm not that big of a fan anymore honestly. I like certain players on the squad still but I don't get mad when they lose and sh*t like that anymore. Just can't see myself openly rooting for another team now because I'd be a bandwagon fan, more a fan of the game I guess.
Hell yea as a bills fan I feel you bruh.
 6 years ago '07        #90
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5975 5975
 stillers09 said:
Domie D lost


at least Cincy can compete in the division this season...for last place with the Browns



thats exactly what i told my boy whos a browns fan.we took a shot of crown together and i toasted to the bengals and browns battlin for last in the division.i think the bengals will be worse than the browns this year
 6 years ago '12        #91
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 KoolBreeze said:
thats exactly what i told my boy whos a browns fan.we took a shot of crown together and i toasted to the bengals and browns battlin for last in the division.i think the bengals will be worse than the browns this year


We will. Yall on the come up tho. But fu*k it... Andy Dalton takin us all the way next year.
 08-18-2011, 02:53 PM         #92
Dr Seuss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear you bx n*ggas are the most pus*y a.ss mother fu*kers I've ever seen. Black people need to get off the race sh*t. Be lucky you guys got big a.ss fu*king d!cks. fu*king as*holes. You take all the women away and leave us to turn gay. I fu*king hate you guys.
 6 years ago '12        #93
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 stillers09 said:
Domie D lost


at least Cincy can compete in the division this season...for last place with the Browns



fu*k u pal. We gonna run through yall for the next 10 seasons with or without Carson.
 6 years ago '09        #94
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Gmitch528 said:
I'm not that big of a fan anymore honestly. I like certain players on the squad still but I don't get mad when they lose and sh*t like that anymore. Just can't see myself openly rooting for another team now because I'd be a bandwagon fan, more a fan of the game I guess.
man as a bengals fan, it's more than cool for you to find another team

I don't think anyone would call you a bandwagon fan
 6 years ago '06        #95
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
okay my bad.. not a huge pats fan i hate them so i don't pay them much attention,, i knew bledsoe had something to do with that first title tho.. but anyways my point was that the players that get called out deserve to be called out,, white, black, or spanish
Yeah I agree I hate when my people try to play the race card all the time. But Tom was a young QB then, the defense pretty much led them to the ship that year, they actually slowed my rams down for most of the game and they won on a late field goal by Vinateri. I think Brady only threw for 150 yards or so.
 6 years ago '06        #96
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 Dr Seuss said:
I swear you bx n*ggas are the most pus*y a.ss mother fu*kers I've ever seen. Black people need to get off the race sh*t. Be lucky you guys got big a.ss fu*king d!cks. fu*king as*holes. You take all the women away and leave us to turn gay. I fu*king hate you guys.
If your not getting any pus*y its because your a lame not because you have a little c*ck although that doesnt help your cause.
 6 years ago '04        #97
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 CutKidd21 said:
man as a bengals fan, it's more than cool for you to find another team

I don't think anyone would call you a bandwagon fan
you may have a point
 6 years ago '12        #98
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
Someone should ask Tank Johnson what he thinks bout Mike Brown's statement about "honoring contracts"



 6 years ago '09        #99
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Exactly your owner is so dumb. I understand he's trying to set a precedent, but come on... You guys could probably score a first round pick off someone for Palmer.

Don't forget TO didn't quit on any teams... His deal was MONEY, he wasn't being compensated so he wanted out.

Randy Moss is a known lazy a.ss n*gga... I don't give a fu*k what anyone says. We all know the beast Moss can be, but its always been known as soon as the n*gga is unhappy he won't block or run precise routes.

Stop letting the media perception fu*k up your own personal views. I ain't mad at anybody white, black, purple, or green that wants to get off a sorry a.ss squad.
Mike Brown is stubborn owner, he does not like people getting the upper hand, if he was smart and though about moving Carson as a business move rather than a "reward" as he calls it, we could have been let him go, I know a lot of teams were asking us, but Mike stood his ground like a dumbass and talked all that loyalty and play your contract sh*t, and I understand that to a certain extent, but at the same time like Moss said the NFL is a business, you don't want to keep an unhappy employee, let him go, get what you can for him and move forward
 6 years ago '10        #100
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 DoMieD said:
No he didn't. Quitting would be not finishing the season and walking out on his team during the season like Zambrano.

And he hasn't said ONE word about the situation so how's he being a diva?

Infact, he would be doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of a "diva".



So because he didn't do it in the middle of the season that makes him not a quitter?

His actions in and of itself speaks volumes...unless of course you're saying that Carson doesn't really feel this way and someone is making it up

If not...then he's being a diva..and it's disgusting that you're making excuses for a guy that quit on his team
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteves thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy