NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
137 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
29 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
54 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,236 | Props total: 3395 3395
 MosDefinition said:
white athletes are allowed to get fed up because they work so darn hard and ownership is incompetant

black athletes need to shut up and just be happy god gave them the ability to run fast and catch a ball and maybe if they worked harder they would win

isnt carson complaint the same sh*t chad was saying 3 years ago when he wanted off the bengals and i seem to remember a different tone in the media

But Barry actually retired from the game due to the fact his passion was gone. He didn't "retire" for trade bait like this scrub. Plus Barry 1,000,000 greater marks better then Carson.

So the Bengals management is that horrible? But they surrounded him with Ocho, TO, Shipley, Benson, a few good young TE's a solid young defense... All Carson managed to do was be horribly inaccurate, overthrow receivers on a weekly bases and just look average and overpaid.

Then have to NERVE to quit on the team like he wasn't a main contributing factor to the Bengals losing ways that is pathetic he is pathetic, but very smart and not hurting for a dollar so he can make a move like this. The Bengals won't miss him, the NFL won't miss him and the fans won't miss his a.ss either.

I hope the Bengals tank bad this year I'm rooting for them to win the Luck Lottery or Dalton to be good. Let Carson sit out the next four years of his contract ol bum a.ss.
 6 years ago '10        #62
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Unfortunate man, Redskins could definitely use him
 6 years ago '12        #63
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,003 | Props total: 1272 1272
 Veno da Don said:
But Barry actually retired from the game due to the fact his passion was gone. He didn't "retire" for trade bait like this scrub. Plus Barry 1,000,000 greater marks better then Carson.

So the Bengals management is that horrible? But they surrounded him with Ocho, TO, Shipley, Benson, a few good young TE's a solid young defense... All Carson managed to do was be horribly inaccurate, overthrow receivers on a weekly bases and just look average and overpaid.

Then have to NERVE to quit on the team like he wasn't a main contributing factor to the Bengals losing ways that is pathetic he is pathetic, but very smart and not hurting for a dollar so he can make a move like this. The Bengals won't miss him, the NFL won't miss him and the fans won't miss his a.ss either.

I hope the Bengals tank bad this year I'm rooting for them to win the Luck Lottery or Dalton to be good. Let Carson sit out the next four years of his contract ol bum a.ss.

Dumbass.
 6 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 DoMieD said:

Dumbass.
How many Bengals games did you watch young sir?? Thought so now keep you uneventful comments to yourself!
 08-18-2011, 09:15 AM         #65
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mil_Town_G said:
This some bull if he was black people would be calling him a diva and telling him to honor his contract. I hate this double standard in sports. :rolleyes2:
you knoooooooooow it!!
 6 years ago '12        #66
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
How many Bengals games did you watch young sir?? Thought so now keep you uneventful comments to yourself!
lol... I've watched every single Bengals game they've played since 1997 you fu*king weirdo

Props on having a Stafford avy tho >
 6 years ago '04        #67
schaudhr83 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 1 1
What if he pulled a TO and did show up to camp and became a distraction; would that force Brown to either suspend him, move him or release him? Just thinking out load...
 6 years ago '10        #68
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
Dude quit on his team and is acting like a diva
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 DoMieD said:
lol... I've watched every single Bengals game they've played since 1997 you fu*king weirdo

And you truly believe Carson Palmer is in the top tier of QBs? Or that his best days aren't past him?? He played good in 5 or 6 games which inflated his numbers, but to watch him play in play out he is horrible, very inconsistent and should not be demanding a trade.

What team that's not in a similar situation as the Bengals would want Carson? And as my memory serves me didn't the Bengals sweep and win the division a few years ago?

Im not saying the Bengals are a good organization because they are not, but Carson is part of the problem, he should honor his contract and quite frankly he is getting overpaid so no I don't feel sorry for no damn Carson crybaby a.ss Palmer.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 08-18-2011 at 09:54 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #70
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 MosDefinition said:
white athletes are allowed to get fed up because they work so darn hard and ownership is incompetant

black athletes need to shut up and just be happy god gave them the ability to run fast and catch a ball and maybe if they worked harder they would win

isnt carson complaint the same sh*t chad was saying 3 years ago when he wanted off the bengals and i seem to remember a different tone in the media
I really....Really hope this isn't a serious post. There is nothing logical or rational about this post....just you being blinded by your own stereotypes and bias
 6 years ago '12        #71
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
Dude quit on his team and is acting like a diva
No he didn't. Quitting would be not finishing the season and walking out on his team during the season like Zambrano.

And he hasn't said ONE word about the situation so how's he being a diva?

Infact, he would be doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of a "diva".
 6 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 DoMieD said:

Oh yeah thanks for the avy prop.

That's my Quarterback
 6 years ago '12        #73
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
And you truly believe Carson Palmer is in the top tier of QBs? Or that his best days aren't past him?? He played good in 5 or 6 games which inflated his numbers, but to watch him play in play out he is horrible, very inconsistent and should not be demanding a trade.

What team that's not in a similar situation as the Bengals would want Carson? And as my memory serves me didn't the Bengals sweep and win the division a few years ago?

Im not saying the Bengals are a good organization because they are not, but Carson is part of the problem, he should honor his contract and quite frankly he is getting overpaid so no I don't feel sorry for no damn Carson crybaby a.ss Palmer.
His stats say otherwise.

and obv NFL GM's don't agree with you since more than half the NFL made inquiries about Palmer.

And no he's not Top 10 right now but he's very capable, clearly.
 6 years ago '08        #74
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Mil_Town_G said:
guess no one could tell i was being sarcastic
lol looks like it
 6 years ago '10        #75
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,007 | Props total: 399 399
 Smoke500 said:
I really....Really hope this isn't a serious post. There is nothing logical or rational about this post....just you being blinded by your own stereotypes and bias
You're blinded by your ignorance if you don't think what he's saying is true. That's exactly how the media reacts in these situations.
 6 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 DoMieD said:
His stats say otherwise.

and obv NFL GM's don't agree with you since more than half the NFL made inquiries about Palmer.

And no he's not Top 10 right now but he's very capable, clearly.
His stats say he was 4-12. Like I said he played good in 5 or 6 games GREAT in 2 or 3 which inflated his numbers. But he is in the bottom 20-32 of QBs and yeah OTHER LOSING TEAMS WOULD WANT HIM. But isn't that the reason he quit on the Bengals? So it really makes no sense. If you don't like losing do something about it play better, don't quit and think you gonna get traded to a contender because no contending team needs him.

Hey if you think he is good thats your opinion he doesn't play for my team so I really don't care. I just think thats a bi*ch move considering he is not a great QB to blame the organization for losing when clearly he had a huge roll in the losing.
 6 years ago '04        #77
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
aside from Carson quitting on his team, and the obvious double standard, Mike Brown is still a sh*tty owner.
 6 years ago '08        #78
doctate54 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
I kind of see both sides. Yeah Carson has been far from spectacular and hasn't quite earned the money that he got broke off, but that sh*t happens sometimes. I honestly can't believe that Mike Brown would be that stubborn that he would let dude go for nothing. Ultimately, once he retires he can come back with anyone after sitting out a season or 2 anyway. Why not get something in return?? He could've robbed a team like the Cardinals or Vikings blind. Especially since they already drafted a QB in Dalton anyway. Not that he's the savior but he should be serviceable with some extra pieces (which they could've got via a trade). Mike Brown HAS to break on this or the fans are gonna turn on his a*s quick no homo.
 6 years ago '04        #79
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,109 | Props total: 177 177
I'm not mad at Carson at all. I'd retire on Mike Brown's dumbass too. I don't blame any player for wanting to leave the franchise actually. I was happy when Corey Dillon got his ring. Hopefully Ocho gets one too. I'd like to see Carson doing well somewhere else. Like I've been saying to the diehard Bengals fans, don't look for anything from your team until Mike Brown passes away (sad but true).
 6 years ago '09        #80
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Gmitch528 said:
I'm not mad at Carson at all. I'd retire on Mike Brown's dumbass too. I don't blame any player for wanting to leave the franchise actually. I was happy when Corey Dillon got his ring. Hopefully Ocho gets one too. I'd like to see Carson doing well somewhere else. Like I've been saying to the diehard Bengals fans, don't look for anything from your team until Mike Brown passes away (sad but true).
how can you still be a fan of that team with that mentality?

like for me I don't rep the hawks anymore

you need to find a new team
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
11 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Who was better Vado or Juelz Santana?
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How much does Bernice Burgos Charge?
109 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
11 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
WARNING: Entering this thread could result in a sticky keyboard
80 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jan 14 - Trump's Batsh*t Stupidest Interview Yet
68 comments
1 day ago