Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 jj01 said:
fu*k this bum

dude had 1 fluke year and has been sh*t the rest of his years in the l.
One fluke year??? LOL as always your clueless.

He shredded defenses. Hardly a fluke. Carrying the Bengals to the playoffs 2 times when they hadnt SNIFFED a 8-8 season in a decade is hardly a fluke.

I dare you to youtube his games from 05' and tell me it was a fluke. You know whats funny? Is that they were a missed extra point from going back to the playoffs the next season after his injury

U stay failing son.
 6 years ago '08        #42
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 DoMieD said:
Ionno.. Did u not watch the games?
i actually didnt watch any bengals games last season. i can barely remember highlights. i just know people complained about his play, when the bengals had plenty of weapons. my bad for not knowing
 6 years ago '04        #43
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
white athletes are allowed to get fed up because they work so darn hard and ownership is incompetant

black athletes need to shut up and just be happy god gave them the ability to run fast and catch a ball and maybe if they worked harder they would win

isnt carson complaint the same sh*t chad was saying 3 years ago when he wanted off the bengals and i seem to remember a different tone in the media
 6 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11749 11749
bengals stupid for not trading him they can get decent value rather than just have nothing at all
 6 years ago '05        #45
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 MosDefinition said:
white athletes are allowed to get fed up because they work so darn hard and ownership is incompetant

black athletes need to shut up and just be happy god gave them the ability to run fast and catch a ball and maybe if they worked harder they would win

isnt carson complaint the same sh*t chad was saying 3 years ago when he wanted off the bengals and i seem to remember a different tone in the media
they dont wanna hear the truth thou
 6 years ago '10        #46
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
The crazy thing is, he's not even good. ELITE black athletes get lit up for stuff like this all the time. This bum retires because he's fed up, even though his poor play is part of the problem, but no one is calling this clown out?
 08-18-2011, 02:45 AM         #47
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:

:hillwhoa:
 08-18-2011, 02:53 AM         #48
KillahhCamm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got his panties in a bunch cuz they drafted a qb thats gonna work hard with whatever they got, instead he decide he wants to call management out but when chad was talkin 3 years ago, he was quiet af.
 6 years ago '06        #49
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18868 18868
i like how carson is tryng to re-frame what happened here....like he didn't totally suck in 07', 08' and 09'...
 6 years ago '07        #50
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5975 5975
as a bengals fan living in dayton who watched damn near every game last year(gotta root for the state team) i can say carson looked like sh*t,straight up.muthafu*ka constantly threw into double coverage,sometimes triple,was throwing ducks,missing easy passes that i know he could make.bengals the year prior SWEPT one of the most competetive divisions in football and had homefield against the jets.
thats what i dont understand,one year removed from the playoffs,he just came off one of the worst seasons of his career and he demands a trade?dont get me wrong though,mike brown is TERRIBLE.have yall seen whats been happening? ocho gone,jonathan joseph gone,odom gone...
i honestly dont care either way,let him sit or trade him,bengals bout to be garbage for a few years so it doesnt matter
 6 years ago '07        #51
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
just come over to the niners. we will be waiting for you
 6 years ago '05        #52
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I don't really watch Bengals games, but regardless of how good or bad the Oline was, this dude hasn't had a great season since what, 2006? They even won the division with him playing average, and that was only two seasons ago. I don't see why he's just flipping the fu*k out now. Even when the Colts don't do great, Peyton Manning still tears sh*t up, same with all the other elite QBs. Carson used to be in that club, five years ago.
 6 years ago '04        #53
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 KoolBreeze said:
as a bengals fan living in dayton who watched damn near every game last year(gotta root for the state team) i can say carson looked like sh*t,straight up.muthafu*ka constantly threw into double coverage,sometimes triple,was throwing ducks,missing easy passes that i know he could make.bengals the year prior SWEPT one of the most competetive divisions in football and had homefield against the jets.
thats what i dont understand,one year removed from the playoffs,he just came off one of the worst seasons of his career and he demands a trade?dont get me wrong though,mike brown is TERRIBLE.have yall seen whats been happening? ocho gone,jonathan joseph gone,odom gone...
i honestly dont care either way,let him sit or trade him,bengals bout to be garbage for a few years so it doesnt matter
this...

Carson was REALLY bad last year and has been for a few years now. Dude is average at best, this isn't a Barry Sanders situation where dude is still on top. He has no room to call out his organization when they OVERPAID for his garbage a.ss. Honor your fu*king 100milllion dollar contract that you don't deserve and stop crying about it. Supposed to feel sorry for this clown? fu*k his bum a.ss...
 6 years ago '06        #54
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ok and everytime u turn on the tv who are they bad mouthing Blk players. if its not

chad is bad for the team or randy moss quits on teams. T.O a horrible teammate . Blk players are lazy .. yea they get paid but blk players are always the one been put out there while guys like carson gets a pass. How could anyone ride with this man he fu*king Quit on everyone

yea the team sucks so stop crying and do something about it change the team that what a Qb suppose to do step up be a leader and change sh*t.

How was the colts before Peyton????
How many rings Pat was winning before Tom Brady???
What was the saints doing before Drew Brees???

those guys are leaders real QB they came into a bad team and change it with there leadership, they didnt cry like a bi*ch pack there bag and go home. Carson is a bi*ch
and if he was black they would be k!lling him on tv but w.e its over but dont sit here
and act like him been white has nothing to do with the lack of bad media he has gotten
Real talk!
 08-18-2011, 07:44 AM         #55
natibeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k carson he's a bum he act like he dint have apart in the losen in cincinnati we put up with his a.ss long enuff oh well
 6 years ago '04        #56
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Veno da Don said:
this...

Carson was REALLY bad last year and has been for a few years now. Dude is average at best, this isn't a Barry Sanders situation where dude is still on top. He has no room to call out his organization when they OVERPAID for his garbage a.ss. Honor your fu*king 100milllion dollar contract that you don't deserve and stop crying about it. Supposed to feel sorry for this clown? fu*k his bum a.ss...
oh sh*t i forgot about that the media absolutely k!lled barry sanders a man who NEVER EVER had any type of problem in his career

he had at least 3 years left in him and he got fed up with the lions incompetence

barry is the perfect example of the double standard
 6 years ago '08        #57
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 574 574
 ReggieA said:
I just wish we could just trade him and move forward, Mike Brown likes to toy with people's lives
Exactly your owner is so dumb. I understand he's trying to set a precedent, but come on... You guys could probably score a first round pick off someone for Palmer.

Don't forget TO didn't quit on any teams... His deal was MONEY, he wasn't being compensated so he wanted out.

Randy Moss is a known lazy a.ss n*gga... I don't give a fu*k what anyone says. We all know the beast Moss can be, but its always been known as soon as the n*gga is unhappy he won't block or run precise routes.

Stop letting the media perception fu*k up your own personal views. I ain't mad at anybody white, black, purple, or green that wants to get off a sorry a.ss squad.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 08-18-2011 at 07:56 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #58
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
 Cheeze said:
there's already been 3 threads on if Carson was black. Turns out, shockingly, he's still NOT. Stop making it a race issue. You're really gonna come with that "oh if he was black" sh*t when 3/4 of the league is black and gets paid millions upon millions. Stop it.
Ha, he' just speaking the truth, you can never speak the truth too much.
 6 years ago '04        #59
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3039 3039
 KING*TITO said:
Wait a minute he signed a 9 year contract with the bengals????? :hillwhoa:
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Why would you sign a 9-year deal with the Bungals
yup...I applaud him for wanting to stick with the team and trying to win in cincy, but the bengals seem like a team that just cant get right.
 6 years ago '08        #60
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
 ReggieA said:
I just wish we could just trade him and move forward, Mike Brown likes to toy with people's lives
I don't blame Carson 1 bit. My cousin played for the Bengals for a few years recently and he informed me on Mr. Browns ways. Players play to win, the money is compensation but they play for a chance to hold up that trophy at the end of the year. Sucks when you go into a season in August knowing full well your owner is being a cheapskate and watching his bottom line rather than concerned about what it takes to put a winner out there on the field.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago