Carson Palmer "Finally Got Fed Up" With Franchise's Repeated Mistakes

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2011, 12:31 PM         #1
6568 pageviews
112 comments

Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carson Palmer "Finally Got Fed Up" With Franchise's Repeated Mistakes

Bengals pro bowl quarterback Carson Palmer is vowing to walk away from $46 million rather than work another day in owner Mike Brown's prison stripes. "Carson just finally got fed up," says a close friend of Palmer. "He's just sick of the same 5,000 mistakes the franchise repeats every year. He's tired of wallowing in mediocrity. He won't ever talk about it, but that's how he feels. He's a very tolerant guy, but when he gets pushed over the line, he gets mad and doesn't go back. He'd love to play, he's dying to play, but he's never going to play there." Palmer has four years left on his nine-year, $118 million deal. "He gave his word. … He's going to walk away from his commitment. We aren't going to reward him for doing it," Brown said. Palmer has left large portions of his body on the field for Brown. His nasty ACL and MCL tear in a 2006 playoff game, his ripped elbow in '08. He's worked alongside fools and pretenders, and all under an owner who could make the '72 Dolphins mediocre, and he's done it all without a single discouraging word about an owner who invented discouragement.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Horrible bosses -- Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown - ESPN

damn I thought Bills fans had it bad with ownership image

112 comments for "Carson Palmer "Finally Got Fed Up" With Franchise's Repeated Mistakes"

6 years ago '07        #2
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
im on the fence cuz i believe the bengals are sh*t but at the same time palmer got paid big money and has sucked....not just the team, HE has sucked a couples seasons as well and the owner put up with it so im torn
 6 years ago '09        #3
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
I just wish we could just trade him and move forward, Mike Brown likes to toy with people's lives
 6 years ago '05        #4
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
This some bull if he was black people would be calling him a diva and telling him to honor his contract. I hate this double standard in sports. :rolleyes2:
 6 years ago '07        #5
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
Wait a minute he signed a 9 year contract with the bengals????? :hillwhoa:
 6 years ago '07        #6
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Mil_Town_G said:
This some bull if he was black people would be calling him a diva and telling him to honor his contract. I hate this double standard in sports. :rolleyes2:
If you don't make it a double standard it won't be a double standard...
 6 years ago '04        #7
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
 ReggieA said:
I just wish we could just trade him and move forward, Mike Brown likes to toy with people's lives
 Mil_Town_G said:
I agree with both of these statements.
 08-17-2011, 01:22 PM         #8
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mil_Town_G said:
there's already been 3 threads on if Carson was black. Turns out, shockingly, he's still NOT. Stop making it a race issue. You're really gonna come with that "oh if he was black" sh*t when 3/4 of the league is black and gets paid millions upon millions. Stop it.
 08-17-2011, 01:23 PM         #9
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
there's already been 3 threads on if Carson was black. Turns out, shockingly, he's still NOT. Stop making it a race issue. You're really gonna come with that "oh if he was black" sh*t when 3/4 of the league is black and gets paid millions upon millions. Stop it.
 6 years ago '05        #10
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Cheeze said:
ok and everytime u turn on the tv who are they bad mouthing Blk players. if its not

chad is bad for the team or randy moss quits on teams. T.O a horrible teammate . Blk players are lazy .. yea they get paid but blk players are always the one been put out there while guys like carson gets a pass. How could anyone ride with this man he fu*king Quit on everyone

yea the team sucks so stop crying and do something about it change the team that what a Qb suppose to do step up be a leader and change sh*t.

How was the colts before Peyton????
How many rings Pat was winning before Tom Brady???
What was the saints doing before Drew Brees???

those guys are leaders real QB they came into a bad team and change it with there leadership, they didnt cry like a bi*ch pack there bag and go home. Carson is a bi*ch
and if he was black they would be k!lling him on tv but w.e its over but dont sit here
and act like him been white has nothing to do with the lack of bad media he has gotten
 6 years ago '05        #11
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
 Cheeze said:
guess no one could tell i was being sarcastic
 08-17-2011, 01:42 PM         #12
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is Carson mouthing off? He doesn't want to play for the team and hes losing money to do so. Hes not talking to the media everyday demanding a trade hes just retiring instead of playing for a losing team.

A lot of black athletes have handled the situation in a similar fashion and were traded for acting appropriately. A lot of vets near the end of their career in every major sport want to be able to contend for a title. In the beginning of their career its about becoming financially stable and once that happens everybody wants to win.

Anyone turning this into a race issue is a fu*king moron
 6 years ago '09        #13
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ok and everytime u turn on the tv who are they bad mouthing Blk players. if its not

chad is bad for the team or randy moss quits on teams. T.O a horrible teammate . Blk players are lazy .. yea they get paid but blk players are always the one been put out there while guys like carson gets a pass. How could anyone ride with this man he fu*king Quit on everyone

yea the team sucks so stop crying and do something about it change the team that what a Qb suppose to do step up be a leader and change sh*t.

those guys are leaders real QB they came into a bad team and change it with there leadership, they didnt cry like a bi*ch pack there bag and go home. Carson is a bi*ch
and if he was black they would be k!lling him on tv but w.e its over but dont sit here
and act like him been white has nothing to do with the lack of bad media he has gotten
I don't care what anybody says GF stays k!llin it
 6 years ago '05        #14
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
You act like the Pats don't have one of the best front offices in the league. Or that Brees doesn't play for one of the best head coaches in the league. And once the Colts (another one of the league's best front offices) got Peyton, they started putting talent around him allowing the team to succeed.

Carson Palmer plays for the worst owner in the NFL, if not professional sports, and was a big part of them being a contender for the first time in over a decade
 6 years ago '05        #15
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

Last time I checked Drew Bledsoe was a good QB even led them to the superbowl
 6 years ago '05        #16
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
He'll retire for a season, then come to the Raiders.
 6 years ago '06        #17
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
Didn't everyone and their momma give Jay Cutler grief for quitting last year in the playoffs?

Some double standard.. Most of the Divas in the NFL are black, so wtf do you expect..
 08-17-2011, 02:47 PM         #18
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
He'll retire for a season, then come to the Raiders.
talk about a lateral move
 6 years ago '12        #19
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Carson didnt say ONE wrong thing about the organization for 6 years. He is hardly wrong in this situation. He did everything that was asked of him and said the right things no matter how frustrated he was with the organization.

Dude is a class act and he's finally doing what I've been waiting to happen for years. I applaud him.

He will go down as my favorite Bengal of all time, and thats mainly bc of him finally standing up to Mike sh*t Brown.
 08-17-2011, 02:53 PM         #20
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...this sh*t ain't get hot topic'd yet?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy